Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV (40488 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Badgers14: 11:02am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

she just got infected by the hiv isnt that advance yet.

she got hiv last month and we broke up 2012 so how am sopose to panic

Not commenting on her personal lifestyle because that's between her and her maker.

Call her and cheer her up ( I know it's not easy) but we can just try.

HIV is not the end of the this world.. moreover she could go to test in multiple clinics to confirm..

If she really have it, she could just enroll in a government hospital and take her drugs before it's too late.. crying will not solve her problem,, delay is dangerous and that will be bad.
Medicine have advanced so much that HIV is not longer a death sentence... unless someone shy away from seeking help until it's too late.

There's even an ongoing research with promising results on drug discovery for HIV/AiDS. Scientists are happy with what they are seeing but in the mean time.. have her start the medication before it's too late.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by bepositive11: 11:04am On May 25, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

And discrimination at embassies and certain jobs.is only a word of consolation,lol

True, those are also there
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nobody: 11:07am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

i bet you cant write that perfect when you are in my situation.
it not all about the writeup atime's, it about the state of the mind.

You're still writing nonsense. Which school did you attend? Poorly written sentences. Multiple errors...
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by baralatie(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2021
Badgers14:

Not commenting on her personal lifestyle because that's between her and her maker.

Call her and cheer her up ( I know it's not easy) but we can just try.

HIV is not the end of the this world.. moreover she could go to test in multiple clinics to confirm..

If she really have it, she could just enroll in a government hospital and take her drugs before it's too late.. crying will not solve her problem,, delay is dangerous and that will be bad.
Medicine have advanced so much that HIV is not longer a death sentence... unless someone shy away from seeking help until it's too late.

There's even an ongoing research with promising results on drug discovery for HIV/AiDS. Scientists are happy with what they are seeing but in the mean time.. have her start the medication before it's too late.
That is just the plain truth!

The first thing is for her not to beat herself up as of it is the last impossible thing which is not.
Somehow if she can get enrolled or register which ever is suitable for her . she can live a long fruitful life with kids and grand kids self.

Also she may have to get past negative people ,thoughts and attitudes (some who are already on the thread) who basically do not want her to be treated by selling "guilt syringes"
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by sheDD(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

I no dey infected bro
lolss op z afraid of his unknown status
Just get to that clinic and check yourself
DNT sweat it yet!!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by LINTUNE(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
how about you stop trying to have sex with women and you wouldnt have any of the problems you are having. afterall sex is not food right ? cheesy
seriously, I don't understand your point..are u encouraging women to sex for money or what, are u encouraging prostitution and promiscuity amongst women?..tackle the message and not the messenger himself..the guys emphasized on how important it is for women to be careful amongst men these days, and here u are digressing and broke shaming him...you yourself are you rich?..how many rich youths do we have in this country?...the level of thinking of some of u gals is really appauling..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by LordDarius(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2021
Meninmen:

Stop the grandstanding. That's how you all Google health issues until it blows up in your face.

Cases of people manifesting HIV/AIDS 10 years after being infected are numerous and have been documented.

Mr Poster should go get tested!
Thank you ....
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by LordDarius(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2021
malware:

Some don't show symptoms, until it enters the late AIDS stage.
True... Thanks
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nobody: 11:14am On May 25, 2021
Lordapson23:

You think I’ll just come here to spill bs? Naaa I’m too busy for that.. U needn’t believe what’s unbelievable to u tho...

You lots go about accusing people without proof

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Simplythebest: 11:21am On May 25, 2021
Having HIV is not a dead warrant. Alot of people have HIV and leave longer than people that doesn't have it. And sex is not the only way of contacting HIV. It maybe a mistake of sharing razor blade or some of IT student that did their own in the hospital they may made mistakes when given patience injection not knowing that the person has it. So having HIV is not a dead sentence boss.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by baralatie(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2021
Simplythebest:
Having HIV is not a dead warrant. Alot of people have HIV and leave longer than people that doesn't have it. And sex is not the only way of contacting HIV. It maybe a mistake of sharing razor blade or some of IT student that did their own in the hospital they may made mistakes when given patience injection not knowing that the person has it. So having HIV is not a dead sentence boss.
We also have cases where the spouse introduced it to the better half unknowingly
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nobody: 11:24am On May 25, 2021
malware:

HIV is still a death sentence, cos even with untraceable viral load, one cannot just go back to his normal life.... One would be on those pills for life, until the virus ultimately takes him down.
Its not bro.. if u say so then u mean anyone on medications is on death sentence. Does it make any sense to u? Is there anything like normal life? We all grow old and all die. Science done conquer am accept it or not
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by HEAVEN4444: 11:29am On May 25, 2021
LINTUNE:
seriously, I don't understand your point..are u encouraging women to sex for money or what, are u encouraging prostitution and promiscuity amongst women?..tackle the message and not the messenger himself..the guys emphasized on how important it is for women to be careful amongst men these days, and here u are digressing and broke shaming him...you yourself are you rich?..how many rich youths do we have in this country?...the level of thinking of some of u gals is really appauling..
OK first of all learn how to spell. its APPALLING. secondly, no i am not encouraging prostitution or promiscuity but i am simply saying you MEN are the ones who encourage promiscuity and prostitution. if all the men in the society turned righteous and Godly what will happen to the women ? there is no more market for them. but you men run around thinking with your dick 24 7 but want to put the blame on women. it is men like you who encourage prostitution and promiscuity amongst women. you are the customer and they are the market. when the customer goes the market disappears. just start accepting the blame and take accountability for once in your pathetic life. all your problems is someone elses fault abi ? weak men

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by malware: 11:31am On May 25, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

See the panla wein resemble teenage boy wey him preeq dey raise for sef?!

And that boner na serious one, e no go die easily. Only eruption or serious flogging go mek am go down grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

she just got infected by the hiv isnt that advance yet.

she got hiv last month and we broke up 2012 so how am sopose to panic

Baba go check yourself. Your ex wasn't too sure you survived her, the reason she notified you
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by LINTUNE(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
OK first of all learn how to spell. its APPALLING. secondly, no i am not encouraging prostitution or promiscuity but i am simply saying you MEN are the ones who encourage promiscuity and prostitution. if all the men in the society turned righteous and Godly what will happen to the women ? there is no more market for them. but you men run around thinking with your dick 24 7 but want to put the blame on women. it is men like you who encourage prostitution and promiscuity amongst women. just start accepting the blame and take accountability for once in your pathetic life. all your problems is someone elses fault abi ? weak men
look how u sounding childish... checking spellings on social media, like I'm writing some kind of article or so, smh....anyways suit yourself, do what ever u want to do with ur life and body,but stop making it look like it's a norm...Yahoo boys will continue to use ur likes since u cant accept the bitter truth..and again, I ain't taken any accountability Dr, if they use u tomorrow, it won't be my business, so why should I care ...what am saying is that, women are obliged to work hard to be successful, not just men..u don't have to leech on a rich guy,or sell it body to be successful....stop making it sound like being rich in just a guy thing, and all u have to do as a woman to be rich is to use on pussy..

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by pek(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2021
flyinnizam:
morning not money
The post is littered with errors.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by HEAVEN4444: 11:46am On May 25, 2021
LINTUNE:
look how u sounding childish... checking spellings on social media, like I'm writing some kind of article or so, smh....anyways suit yourself, do what ever u want to do with ur life and body,but stop making it look like it's a norm...Yahoo boys will continue to use ur likes since u cant accept the bitter truth..and again, I ain't taken any accountability Dr, if they use u tomorrow, it won't be my business, so why should I care ...what am saying is that, women are obliged to work hard to be successful, not just men..u don't have to leech on a rich guy,or sell it body to be successful....stop making it sound like being rich in just a guy thing, and all u have to do as a woman to be rich is to use on pussy..
once again you are talking like a pained broke man. there are millions of men willing to give their hard earned cash to women because they want the pussayyy. if the customer is willing to enrich her why should she say no ? just because you cant compete with the rich men dont be pained. water has levels. go and look for the women who you can buy akamu and akara for who are on your level. the problem with you broke guys is that you want to get pussy for free and you are angry that women are wising up and are demanding top dollars for it lmaooooo

now me personally ? i am of the belief that everyone should pput their gen-italia under control and develop their spirituality. however if you cant conquer your flesh then be ready to pay premium dollars to get sex from women. nothing is free in life. you broke niggaz are pained that you dont have the money to satisfy your lust. you want it for free but times are changing now bwoy and women are demanding top dollars for their pussayyy. pay up bwoyyy. you have to pay for your sins in this 3 dimensional world. cough up the dollars before you get a piece of this sin-lust-pussayyyy. sin is expensive but righteousness is free. if you are righteous and you stay away from women you dont have to worry about no woman asking you for birkin bag

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by torqque7(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2021
Lordapson23:
“I don’t roll with broke guys”
“If u no get 12pro max or u drive a cheap car, don’t enter my dm”
“Broke guys be making me wanna puke”
“I love ballers”

Not like you can hustle to afford luxuries yourself, you feel entitled cause u got some blood dripping hole in ur body.. Kontinew shotigbo.. Wetin go tell u go soon tell u..

Just this morning I lost a first cousin.. Ya’ll wanna know how? I’ll tell u.. Her so called lover used her... yeah u guessed right - For rituals.. Same nigga she’s been living with since last December.. Now this one don carry HIV ..

This time around play nur dey.. If u like keep jumpin upandan..

Wow..baba give us more details on it na,how did u guys know it was the guy who used her?did he or she confess?were maggots coming out of her ?we are curious to hear biko. And for the bf that used her,was he arrested?Na wa this life sha
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by LINTUNE(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
once again you are talking like a pained broke man. there are millions of men willing to give their hard earned cash to women because they want the pussayyy. if the customer is willing to enrich her why should she say no ? just because you cant compete with the rich men dont be pained. water has levels. go and look for the women who you can buy akamu and akara for who are on your level. the problem with you broke guys is that you want to get pussy for free and you are angry that women are wising up and are demanding top dollars for it lmaooooo

now me personally ? i am of the belief that everyone should pput their gen-italia under control and develop their spirituality. however if you cant conquer your flesh then be ready to pay premium dollars to get sex from women. nothing is free in life. you broke niggaz are pained that you dont have the money to satisfy your lust. you want it for free but times are changing now bwoy and women are demanding top dollars for their pussayyy. pay up bwoyyy
lol..typical rant of a runs gal..oloshooooo.....well times are changing, we have women now paying for sex too, a time will come when sex won't be as big as it is now,then let's see how your likes will survive ....so without ur pussy, u are trying to say u can't succeed... anyways, I know am broke now, but I'm really sure I'm way better than u... screenshot ur account balance, and if u have up to 5k..I promise to sub for u....broke ass hoe... despite ur trade u still broke, so what's the point...guys abeg make una try avoid women like this o...infact no pay them for runs,cos this kind ashawo go kill u for night ,and collect or ur valuables..

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nobody: 11:54am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry
I had intentions of marrying her!.
I had intentions of growing old with her.
We love ourselves, but i wasnt too social for her liking.
We dated from our second semeste year one till finals!

I cant stop shading tears.
Uwa why na!

She called me this money with a sobbing voice "n........i i have hiv am so sorry i left u...e is a bastard"

Am down!

Had she stay with me.

Hallucinations of a dumped bf. Better wake up.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by HEAVEN4444: 11:59am On May 25, 2021
LINTUNE:
lol..typical rant of a runs gal..oloshooooo.....well times are changing, we have women now paying for sex too, a time will come when sex won't be as big as it is now,then let's see how your likes will survive ....so without ur pussy, u are trying to say u can't succeed... anyways, I know am broke now, but I'm really sure I'm way better than u... screenshot ur account balance, and if u have up to 5k..I promise to sub for u....broke ass hoe... despite ur trade u still broke, so what's the point...guys abeg make una try avoid women like this o...infact no pay them for runs,cos this kind ashawo go kill u for night ,and collect or ur valuables..
with her pussy and with many weak lust filled men like you around ? there will always be money and riches for all the women in the land. FACTS. listen bwoy, like i told you, you pay for your sins in this world. you have to pay for your fornication and adultery. so you better open up your wallet and be ready to empty it out. GOD has a sense of humor. you will pay for your lust and your sin. till one day when you receive sense and can conquer your lust and stop fornicating, only then will GOD let you keep your money and invest it in land and building house. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by IamAsiri: 12:09pm On May 25, 2021
Deborah98:
what if I tell it's been long she contracted that disease, don't stay there drag issues making them look bogous whereas the aren't. Your girlfriend could have contracted this virus a long time but the symptoms didn't show immediately, she saw them recently went for a test and behold she was told she has HIV,it's not okay to believe you don't have it,she may have given it to you when the symptoms weren't pronounce. Go for a test my dear to be on a safer side please

For 9 good years, without anti retro? Haba madam! Even the scientists would sure love to study that particular strain that can be dormant for that long cheesy.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Lordapson23(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2021
torqque7:

Wow..baba give us more details on it na,how did u guys know it was the guy who used her?did he or she confess?were maggots coming out of her ?we are curious to hear biko. And for the bf that used her,was he arrested?Na wa this life sha

She had been sick for months before the family decided to take her to a church in Ibadan, it was there the revelation came out.. She went through normal procedures of plenty prayers and redemption, so she had been stable since Sunday night with the instruction that she shouldn’t talk to the dude anymore..

By Monday she was as fit as a fiddle, or so we thought... Her phone began to ring (Twas the dude calling her) so her younger brother switched off her phone.. After a while, of course most people left the church to go about their daily hustle except for her brother.. She sneaked out, turned her phone on, called the nigga herself and that marked the end of her life.. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Armanipounds: 12:14pm On May 25, 2021
@OP ur arguments are so crass and only the gullible would believe u! Firstly, if u claim u guy's broke up a long time ago, then her health issues shouldn't be any business of yours! Secondly, did u bleep her of late? Hence the reason why u are scared nd want public consolations Just go and do and HIV test to ascertain ur status! On the contrary, she needs ur support now more than ever! People shouldn't be discriminated bcus they are suffering frm an ailment! Though, she may be ur ex but if u love her so much nd wishes to be wit her in d long term, HIV shouldn't stop u frm pursing ur happiness! They are worse ailment than HIV which are more deadlier namely luekemia (cancer of the blood) cancer, diabetes, sickle cell anemia, and a host of others! These are ailments (don't get me wrong) i would trade for HIV in a heartbeat! HIV people needs support and not discrimination! I can be negative nd marries a positive woman nd still give birth 2 negative children! Love knows no bound!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by LINTUNE(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
with her pussy and with many weak lust filled men like you around ? there will always be money and riches for all the women in the land. FACTS. listen bwoy, like i told you, you pay for your sins in this world. you have to pay for your fornication and adultery. so you better open up your wallet and be ready to empty it out. GOD has a sense of humor. you will pay for your lust and your sin. till one day when you receive sense and can conquer your lust and stop fornicating, only then will GOD let you keep your money and invest it in land and building house. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
why do I have this feeling that u are a guy, a typical simp and pussy worshipper ..guy dont quote me again...it's ur kind that spends Fortune on women cos of pussy, believing that sex is the ultimate..look at the way u are elaborating on sex like it's some kind of precious stone, sex that's so cheap this days, yet u see it as something to die for?..wow,I'm amazed,I hope u are really a gal, cos if u are a guy,then I'll tell u this, misfortunes awaits ur kinds, cos it's ur kind that have made women to look like Demi gods cos of pussy.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Ginaz(f): 12:20pm On May 25, 2021
emonis88:

U still dey doubt abi! U no know say na babes yahoo boys dey take do maga now, Una weh dey chop yahoo boys money, make una continue, make d guy take una complete the money , at least una follow chop inside na!

Don’t be a fool, keep your silly advice to yourself .
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:20pm On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

go through my threads and read my writeup's am not just a writer, i write stories for blog's

Regardless, you still need to improve.
I have gone through few of your write-up's and i must confess, you write like a high school teenager. If you are objective with my review, you will put more effort to be better .
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2021
malware:

And that boner na serious one, e no go die easily. Only eruption or serious flogging go mek am go down grin

grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Ginaz(f): 12:22pm On May 25, 2021
goodlife4every1:

Na dem... Empty head... Dem no dey hear word... Always looking for where the food don set not wanting know the source of the wealth...

He made a statement without proof , so he should not be questioned? You’re obviously empty in your head and you will fall for the yahoo too and dem go use your head .

Someone can’t ask questions before empty head like you will start saying rubbish . Na who Dey look for food like you? Me that have my own business and doing well for myself . Warn yourself and stop thinking like a backward man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.