Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV (40485 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by baralatie(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Uche, it will not be well with you for infecting this our brother's exgirlfiend with HIV. cry
Well it is not the end of the road for her!
She can still live a fruitful,elongated life

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Uche, it will not be well with you for infecting this our brother's exgirlfiend with HIV. cry

i swear uche na bastard

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by baralatie(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

i swear uche na bastard
I hope she has registered for treatment

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2021
baralatie:
I hope she has registered for treatment
i dont know for now. she is not picking her calls
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by baralatie(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

i dont know for now.
she is not picking her calls
That will be a problem.
Although the usual medical practice is that once a patient is tested positive with hiv.the clinic is to refer the patient to other approved hospitals who can follow up treatment.
Or unless she was diagnosed with hepatitis and they are calling it hiv for her

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2021
baralatie:

That will be a problem.
Although the usual medical practice is that once a patient is tested positive with hiv.the clinic is to refer the patient to other approved hospitals who can follow up treatment.
Or unless she was diagnosed with hepatitis and they are calling it hiv for her

hepatitis? does it share the same name with h.i.v during test?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Lordapson23(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2021
Ginaz:

How did you know it was the guy who used her ? Let’s be careful while making some utterances. Perhaps ir was her time to die , not her boyfriend who killed her .

I say only what I know sweetheart.. Trust be
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by SenecaTheYonger: 10:55pm On May 24, 2021
Deborah98:
what if I tell it's been long she contracted that disease, don't stay there drag issues making them look bogous whereas the aren't. Your girlfriend could have contracted this virus a long time but the symptoms didn't show immediately, she saw them recently went for a test and behold she was told she has HIV,it's not okay to believe you don't have it,she may have given it to you when the symptoms weren't pronounce. Go for a test my dear to be on a safer side please

It is impossible for him not to show symptoms by now given that they broke up 2012.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by bepositive11: 11:04pm On May 24, 2021
LordDarius:

Google is free... There is a time frame for the symptoms to surface... Some as early as 8weeks others as late as 8 years, she left him 2012 that's like 9 years... Thanks

Early symptoms show up in a few weeks after infection. When symptoms show up after years, it's already gotten to the AIDS stage.

It can take up to 15 years to get to the AIDS stage.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by bepositive11: 11:06pm On May 24, 2021
dairykidd:

Lol.. abeg no mind them. Those wey dey even put fear for ur body I swear dem nor know their status sef. Just thank God. Btw HIV is no longer a death sentence

It is a disability though. During this pandemic, those with HIV are at a higher risk for example. Not to mention, the side effects of the medicines. It's better to take precautions and avoid it in the first place.

17 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:23pm On May 24, 2021
Lordapson23:
“I don’t roll with broke guys”
“If u no get 12pro max or u drive a cheap car, don’t enter my dm”
“Broke guys be making me wanna puke”
“I love ballers”

Not like you can hustle to afford luxuries yourself, you feel entitled cause u got some blood dripping hole in ur body.. Kontinew shotigbo.. Wetin go tell u go soon tell u..

Just this morning I lost a first cousin.. Ya’ll wanna know how? I’ll tell u.. Her so called lover used her... yeah u guessed right - For rituals.. Same nigga she’s been living with since last December.. Now this one don carry HIV ..

This time around play nur dey.. If u like keep jumpin upandan..
you sound bitter.

Go for counseling and lick tom tom for your troubles

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by yusluvad(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2021
Lordapson23:
“I don’t roll with broke guys”
“If u no get 12pro max or u drive a cheap car, don’t enter my dm”
“Broke guys be making me wanna puke”
“I love ballers”

Not like you can hustle to afford luxuries yourself, you feel entitled cause u got some blood dripping hole in ur body.. Kontinew shotigbo.. Wetin go tell u go soon tell u..

Just this morning I lost a first cousin.. Ya’ll wanna know how? I’ll tell u.. Her so called lover used her... yeah u guessed right - For rituals.. Same nigga she’s been living with since last December.. Now this one don carry HIV ..

This time around play nur dey.. If u like keep jumpin upandan..
Deep....
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:25pm On May 24, 2021
bepositive11:

It is a disability though. During this pandemic, those with HIV are at a higher risk for example. Not to mention, the side effects of the medicines. It's better to take precautions and avoid it in the first place.
Right now there is shortage of some HIV medication due to the pandemic.

Babies born to HIV+ mothers can't have their medication.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by zanshi: 11:37pm On May 24, 2021
Went for test few days ago too.

came out negative

Guys try and practise safe sex

Very important.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:40pm On May 24, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
It is well
how pandemic take affect supply of hiv drugs?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:41pm On May 24, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
how pandemic take affect supply of hiv drugs?
lockdown affected supply of raw material, no raw material, no manufacturing. No manufacturing, no drugs

7 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:44pm On May 24, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
lockdown affected supply of raw material, no raw material, no manufacturing. No manufacturing, no drugs
Ese gan
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Kingcalls: 11:58pm On May 24, 2021
Deborah98:
what if I tell it's been long she contracted that disease, don't stay there drag issues making them look bogous whereas the aren't. Your girlfriend could have contracted this virus a long time but the symptoms didn't show immediately, she saw them recently went for a test and behold she was told she has HIV,it's not okay to believe you don't have it,she may have given it to you when the symptoms weren't pronounce. Go for a test my dear to be on a safer side please

Having unprotected sex with a person with hiv don't mean its a hundred percent that he will b infected.... besides 9yrs is more than enough time for it to start showing signs

7 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Kingcalls: 12:02am On May 25, 2021
bepositive11:

Early symptoms show up in a few weeks after infection. When symptoms show up after years, it's already gotten to the AIDS stage.

It can take up to 15 years to get to the AIDS stage.

Lies
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by bepositive11: 12:14am On May 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

Lies

How much research have you done to call it lies? I lost 2 very dear ones to AIDS. I did a lot of research to learn more about it. You do the research for yourself and stop claiming lies when you have no clue

7 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nobody: 12:16am On May 25, 2021
bepositive11:

It is a disability though. During this pandemic, those with HIV are at a higher risk for example. Not to mention, the side effects of the medicines. It's better to take precautions and avoid it in the first place .
True that.. that's why i don't play with my durex. If u like fresh like nengi na u sabi, i must guard up my future.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by bepositive11: 12:17am On May 25, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:

It is well

Really sad. And some people don't take it serious anymore saying that it's not a death sentence. Oh well...

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Lordapson23(m): 12:17am On May 25, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you sound bitter.

Go for counseling and lick tom tom for your troubles

And u sound sick.. Go for a brain check and drink water

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Vision101(m): 1:07am On May 25, 2021
Why unah dey put fear for this guy body particularly @deborah. The man dey fear to go test himself.

Hahahaha....wages of sin....
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by kizsis(m): 1:39am On May 25, 2021
Hiv will always show within a 6 to 12 weeks. The Young Man can not be positive if he broke up since 2012. The window period is the time in which the body develops antibodies that can be detected during test. At this point on even if u test the results negative as such you have to retest after a few months say 3months time. After that to be sure do another test after six weeks to confirm again if it's negative then u are free. Once you have unprotected sex meet a doc so u can be placed on prep medicine for a month that would prevent u from contacting the virus. During the one month u are giving almost same medicine HIV positive persons take. It boost ur immune system. Afterwards you take a test and retake another after some MONTHS. There are sickness worse than HIV so please let us play safe and be careful thats all. Oga relax no need to panic or go for a test of u r sure u left her long ago. It's still good for you to know it status anyway. Get tested at least every three months. Especially if you shave using public clippers, use Sharp objects due to nature of ur hustle and u don't use protective gears. Always check ur body not just for Hiv alone but try doing a routine check-up at least once in a year if you are not financially bouyant. If u have resources it's recommend every six months. Stop self medications. What kills people is not even the disease but our thoughts it ways people down resulting to depression and then somany things set in and it's jus the grace of God that keeps such people. Pls and not a med doc but I have come across some of this things some of which must of us have experienced in one way or another. I feel I should just add my own contribution

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by abeniagbon(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

since 2012?

Ask her to go and do more test for another three major hospital and she shouldn't keep that in her face
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by CSTRR: 8:38am On May 25, 2021
The number of people feeling a chill run through their spine on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Jimdph: 8:38am On May 25, 2021
Bleep!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:39am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry
I had intentions of marrying her!.
I had intentions of growing old with her.
We love ourselves, but i wasnt too social for her liking.
We dated from our second semeste year one till finals!

I cant stop shading tears.
Uwa why na!

She called me this money with a sobbing voice "n........i i have hiv am so sorry i left u...e is a bastard"

Am down!

Had she stay with me.

Make we do wetin with this information undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by oluwasegun007(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2021
Sharply go for testing
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by FarahAideed: 8:40am On May 25, 2021
HIV is not a death sentence
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by sojfarm: 8:40am On May 25, 2021
Baba stop being emotional. The ladies I know they will not even think twice, you are already past tense to them.

U are more useful to the family and the society than any unfaithful useless boy or girl that always want to Bleep around!!!

Move on now !!! Its an order, your future is bright joor

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.