Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV (40483 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by HEAVEN4444: 12:25pm On May 25, 2021
LINTUNE:
why do I have this feeling that u are a guy, a typical simp and pussy worshipper ..guy dont quote me again...it's ur kind that spends Fortune on women cos of pussy, believing that sex is the ultimate..look at the way u are elaborating on sex like it's some kind of precious stone, sex that's so cheap this days, yet u see it as something to die for?..wow,I'm amazed,I hope u are really a gal, cos if u are a guy,then I'll tell u this, misfortunes awaits ur kinds, cos it's ur kind that have made women to look like Demi gods cos of pussy.
actually that would be your kind. and yes women are demigods because of pussy because that pussy controls weak men like you. to control a man is power and that pussy controls many men, and a god is someone who has power to control- so yes women are demigods because of the ability to control weak men like you with their pussy. FACTS. kiss the truth. pussy has power over you and it is your inability to pay for it that is making you pained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

just in todays frontpage one guy fasted 40 days and 40 nights and went paralysed because he was trying to buy lamborghini for a virgina person. now tell me that woman is not a demigod ? to have that much power and control over these weak men lmaooooo

https://www.nairaland.com/6569464/zimbabwean-bedridden-after-fasting-god
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by baralatie(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2021
Lordapson23:

She had been sick for months before the family decided to take her to a church in Ibadan, it was there the revelation came out.. She went through normal procedures of plenty prayers and redemption, so she had been stable since Sunday night with the instruction that she shouldn’t talk to the dude anymore..

By Monday she was as fit as a fiddle, or so we thought... Her phone began to ring (Twas the dude calling her) so her younger brother switched off her phone.. After a while, of course most people left the church to go about their daily hustle except for her brother.. She sneaked out, turned her phone on, called the nigga herself and that marked the end of her life.. sad
Jesus Christ!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by PoshTraveler: 12:26pm On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry
I had intentions of marrying her!.
I had intentions of growing old with her.
We love ourselves, but i wasnt too social for her liking.
We dated from our second semeste year one till finals!

I cant stop shading tears.
Uwa why na!

She called me this money with a sobbing voice "n........i i have hiv am so sorry i left u...e is a bastard"

Am down!

Had she stay with me.
this rubbish you wrote here is pure nonsense. are we your girl friend. ?? if you cant explain then dont post. the mod that pushed it to front page is an diot
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by PoshTraveler: 12:27pm On May 25, 2021
Cubalabloo:
No she didn't just contract the virus. She gave u ur own share b4 u guys part ways. Infact, she gave u the lion share!
no mind the useless simp
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by PoshTraveler: 12:28pm On May 25, 2021
Lordapson23:
“I don’t roll with broke guys”
“If u no get 12pro max or u drive a cheap car, don’t enter my dm”
“Broke guys be making me wanna puke”
“I love ballers”

Not like you can hustle to afford luxuries yourself, you feel entitled cause u got some blood dripping hole in ur body.. Kontinew shotigbo.. Wetin go tell u go soon tell u..

Just this morning I lost a first cousin.. Ya’ll wanna know how? I’ll tell u.. Her so called lover used her... yeah u guessed right - For rituals.. Same nigga she’s been living with since last December.. Now this one don carry HIV ..

This time around play nur dey.. If u like keep jumpin upandan..
used her how? guy go and check well, she had a deadly illness that was not treated
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by PoshTraveler: 12:30pm On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

since 2012?
my friend has hiv, its 14years now and he is still normal, no symtom. maybe na u gve her sef
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by MightySparrow: 12:36pm On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

She called me this money with a sobbing voice "n........i i have hiv am so sorry i left u...e is a bastard"

Am down!

Had she stay with me.
Vih ogene?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 25, 2021
Some folks are still ignorant of d scourge of HIV/AIDS. In Nigeria at d moment, 3.6 million people are living with d virus. In d last 18month, according to d data from NACA, 350,000 individual have become infected with d virus. Every minute some body somewhere is contracting d disease
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Sokari29: 12:42pm On May 25, 2021
So your ex told you her HIV status and you automatically turned into a news caster!!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Sheggy13(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2021
Curious345:
7 out of every 10 9ja girl wants it raw .

It gets worse when they are even educated .

I have dated over 300 ladies and only 20 ever insisted I used a condom .

The rest wanted it raw ..they insisted vehemently.

And that is why you have more 9ja ladies coming down with the HIV and other 'unheard of' STD's
Only you dated over 300 ladies, meaning it will take you 75 years to have dated all of them if you date each for 3 months. How old are you again?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Ernesthugo(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2021
Please drop her name and details so that we can know her before she goes on revenge sharing it to innocent males.
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

Am down!

Had she stay with me.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by emonis88: 12:57pm On May 25, 2021
Ginaz:

Don’t be a fool, keep your silly advice to yourself .
Well! U already advised me not to be a fool n I il follow ur advise n not be dat fool that il listen to crazy, demented words of keeping the advise to myself, cus u girls need to be told n to know, cus the money no dey let una hear again! Don't worry maybe na ur pad or pant dat yahoo boy u dey follow go steal now, make u dry small , na that time u go remember say one guy on nairaland was telling u but like d proverbial dog weh death dey block it's ear to its masters whistle weh death wan take am, u just refused to listen, but rather take to insulting people on nairaland.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Ginaz(f): 1:02pm On May 25, 2021
emonis88:

Well! U already advised me not to be a fool n I il follow ur advise n not be dat fool that il listen to crazy, demented words of keeping the advise to myself, cus u girls need to be told n to know, cus the money no dey let una hear again! Don't worry maybe na ur pad or pant dat yahoo boy u dey follow go steal now, make u dry small , na that time u go remember say one guy on nairaland was telling u but like d proverbial dog weh death dey block it's ear to its masters whistle weh death wan take am, u just refused to listen, but rather take to insulting people on nairaland.

Why do you guys always like bad news and negative things. It’s your sisters that will dry. Abeg don’t be a fool, and I wish you all you have said cos it doesn’t apply to me .

Simple question any normal thinking person would asked , here you are foaming spit round your mouth and already wishing your generations evil, not me .
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by OBTMOS(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

she just got infected by the hiv isnt that advance yet.

she got hiv last month and we broke up 2012 so how am sopose to panic
I thought it takes up to 3 months before it could be detected
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by emonis88: 1:15pm On May 25, 2021
Ginaz:

Why do you guys always like bad news and negative things. It’s your sisters that will dry. Abeg don’t be a fool, and I wish you all you have said cos it doesn’t apply to me .

Simple question any normal thinking person would asked , here you are foaming spit round your mouth and already wishing your generations evil, not me .

grin grin fear dey catch u? N for ur info my sisters r all happily married and no dey follow yahoo boys, as for u weh dey follow them , better go and take inventory of ur pants n ensure that non is missing, as for ur disposed pads, well u just ve to make sure non was disposed carelessly. I be mad man , foaming at the mouth now, one day I il be d prophet that told u , but u still use useless n careless insults to block ur ears n refused to hear. A word is enough for the wise o! Hear o! Ur mouth don dey run like tap na! When e happen no cry o!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by emonis88: 1:18pm On May 25, 2021
Ginaz:

grin grin fear dey catch u? N for ur info my sisters r all happily married and no dey follow yahoo boys, as for u weh dey follow them , better go and take inventory of ur pants n ensure that non is missing, as for ur disposed pads, well u just ve to make sure non was disposed carelessly. I be mad man , foaming at the mouth now, one day I il be d prophet that told u , but u still use useless n careless insults to block ur ears n refused to hear. A word is enough for the wise o! Hear o! Ur mouth don dey run like tap na! When e happen no cry o!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by chaloskyx: 1:24pm On May 25, 2021
Dont be down bruv she you still love her marry her and let her be taking retroviral drugs to supress the virus all is not lost. if you truly love her and you are truly broken thats what you would do to prove to us all that u truly love this girl. but the truth is you love yourself more than you love her abeg stop trying to pull the elrufai crocodile tears on us abeg in fact am sure you are thanking God for letting you dodge a bullet and you are just forming emotional. Oga better move jare and save us the tears

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by mapet: 2:04pm On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

Am down!

Had she stay with me.

Abeg comot school for this your engrish
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Sunrise258: 2:05pm On May 25, 2021
Similar to my story! I did admission for my girl and it nicked. She was admitted into the same university I was and she broke up with me bare after 100L. She said I wasn't tall enough and that I didn't have a car. She contracted HIV on the 3rd guy while roaming the dating market. She's married to HIV hubby now as HIV couple!!! She did know I know everything.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Darkmode64: 2:12pm On May 25, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Most ladies fear getting pregnant than contracting Hiv
Underrated comment
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Analysiscorner: 2:39pm On May 25, 2021
She can still live a normal life, while taking her drugs as recommended.
She can still marry a negative person and he won't be infected. HOW?
By the time the viral load in her has been diminished, she won't be able to infect another person, provided she continues with her medications.
Cheer her up.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by skedy1(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2021
flyinnizam:
morning not money
Wahala
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by torqque7(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2021
Lordapson23:

She had been sick for months before the family decided to take her to a church in Ibadan, it was there the revelation came out.. She went through normal procedures of plenty prayers and redemption, so she had been stable since Sunday night with the instruction that she shouldn’t talk to the dude anymore..

By Monday she was as fit as a fiddle, or so we thought... Her phone began to ring (Twas the dude calling her) so her younger brother switched off her phone.. After a while, of course most people left the church to go about their daily hustle except for her brother.. She sneaked out, turned her phone on, called the nigga herself and that marked the end of her life.. sad

Hmmm na wa o,too bad,she felt she was in love and people wanted to keep her away from her love..now she is gone,just like that..sad
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Gfskw: 5:01pm On May 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by LINTUNE(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
actually that would be your kind. and yes women are demigods because of pussy because that pussy controls weak men like you. to control a man is power and that pussy controls many men, and a god is someone who has power to control- so yes women are demigods because of the ability to control weak men like you with their pussy. FACTS. kiss the truth. pussy has power over you and it is your inability to pay for it that is making you pained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

just in todays frontpage one guy fasted 40 days and 40 nights and went paralysed because he was trying to buy lamborghini for a virgina person. now tell me that woman is not a demigod ? to have that much power and control over these weak men lmaooooo

https://www.nairaland.com/6569464/zimbabwean-bedridden-after-fasting-god
dude,speak for yourself..you don't even have any shame at all, I'm sure you must be gay,no man with self pride would worship women the way u are doing cos of sex....go back and read your comments, now tell me who considers women as Demi gods..nigga if I want to know ur answer, look at the mirror, u are a disgrace to manhood..

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by DedeNkem: 5:54pm On May 25, 2021
Nigeria is the largest zoo in the world. It is filled with murderous barbaric apes who still possess cavemen mentality.

For foreign anthropologists, Nigeria should be a serious and interesting case of study.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by BRATISLAVA: 5:54pm On May 25, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you sound bitter.

Go for counseling and lick tom tom for your troubles
He sounds particularly hurt from being broke shamed.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by bluefilm: 6:23pm On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

Am down!

Had she stay with me

I think her HIV also affected your English so badly.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by HEAVEN4444: 6:53pm On May 25, 2021
LINTUNE:
dude,speak for yourself..you don't even have any shame at all, I'm sure you must be gay,no man with self pride would worship women the way u are doing cos of sex....go back and read your comments, now tell me who considers women as Demi gods..nigga if I want to know ur answer, look at the mirror, u are a disgrace to manhood..
well at least now we know why you are angry lmaoooo. quoted below is your comment from a previous thread

God bless me o...this is my spec of woman...good height , very fair, beautiful face, endowed body.m, looks very decent too.....this is the kind of woman I need to wife, sadly have never dated any gal like this, obviously cos of my precarious financial situation, I had to lower my taste make konji no kill me.....I believe very soon I'll be successful enough to be roll with women of this class..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by HEAVEN4444: 6:56pm On May 25, 2021
LINTUNE:

Celebrities / Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Marks Birthday: Elin Group Limited Celebrate CEO (Pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 1:50pm On May 18
God bless me o...this is my spec of woman...good height , very fair, beautiful face, endowed body.m, looks very decent too.....this is the kind of woman I need to wife, sadly have never dated any gal like this, obviously cos of my precarious financial situation, I had to lower my taste make konji no kill me.....I believe very soon I'll be successful enough to be roll with women of this class..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by LINTUNE(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
well at least now we know why you are angry lmaoooo. quoted below is your comment from a previous thread

smh, u really daft..whats wrong with that comment.lol mumu de form detective Sha...I stated clearly women of my class and spec, one I would like to end up with,not some prostitute that believes her pussy is her only source of income..infact, if u can read very well, u will understand the lady I made a wife model about,she is beautiful,smart and a philantpist...so bro,if u like dig up 600 years ago comment of mine,it won't still change the fact that u are a pussy ass nigga, u worship women and it will lead u to ur room someday...stop adoring sex like it's some kind of rare or sacred activity...
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by HEAVEN4444: 7:11pm On May 25, 2021
LINTUNE:
smh, u really daft..whats wrong with that comment.lol mumu de form detective Sha...I stated clearly women of my class and spec, one I would like to end up with,not some prostitute that believes her pussy is her only source of income..infact, if u can read very well, u will understand the lady I made a wife model about,she is beautiful,smart and a philantpist...so bro,if u like dig up 600 years ago comment of mine,it won't still change the fact that u are a pussy ass nigga, u worship women and it will lead u to ur room someday...stop adoring sex like it's some kind of rare or sacred activity...
nigga take yo broke angry ass and go find a job and stop disturbing me grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.