Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV (40492 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Curious345: 8:41am On May 25, 2021
Have you checked yourself?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by KazikageSama: 8:41am On May 25, 2021
Lordapson23:
“I don’t roll with broke guys”
“If u no get 12pro max or u drive a cheap car, don’t enter my dm”
“Broke guys be making me wanna puke”
“I love ballers”

Not like you can hustle to afford luxuries yourself, you feel entitled cause u got some blood dripping hole in ur body.. Kontinew shotigbo.. Wetin go tell u go soon tell u..

Just this morning I lost a first cousin.. Ya’ll wanna know how? I’ll tell u.. Her so called lover used her... yeah u guessed right - For rituals.. Same nigga she’s been living with since last December.. Now this one don carry HIV ..

This time around play nur dey.. If u like keep jumpin upandan..

Your cousin? shocked
Oga, create a thread and tell us the full story abeg.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Elzakzaky: 8:41am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

that is not my problem now.

thanks be the way
Its 'by the way' not 'be the way' tongue
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Curious345: 8:41am On May 25, 2021
However if this post is from the romance section ,then we just here for a cruise
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Studio247: 8:42am On May 25, 2021
May God heal and protect

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Curious345: 8:43am On May 25, 2021
7 out of every 10 9ja girl wants it raw .

It gets worse when they are even educated .

I have dated over 300 ladies and only 20 ever insisted I used a condom .

The rest wanted it raw ..they insisted vehemently.

And that is why you have more 9ja ladies coming down with the HIV and other 'unheard of' STD's

12 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nobody: 8:43am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry
I had intentions of marrying her!.
I had intentions of growing old with her.
We love ourselves, but i wasnt too social for her liking.
We dated from our second semeste year one till finals!

I cant stop shading tears.
Uwa why na!

She called me this money with a sobbing voice "n........i i have hiv am so sorry i left u...e is a bastard"

Am down!

Had she stay with me.
You can't even spell correctly and you want us to understand what you are saying?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Goldpeny(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2021
Dey no dey tell person all those greedy ladies
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by juman(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2021
She should calm down.
HIV is small illness in todays world.
If she take medication well, she go fine.
She can marry also.

She should please dont spread it around.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by MARKone(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

She called me this money with a sobbing voice "n........i i have hiv am so sorry i left u...e is a bastard"

Am down!

Had she stay with me.

And the next thing that came your mind na to come announce am for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nobody: 8:46am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

Am down!

Had she stay with me.

Why did she call you "this money"?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by LeeSantos(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2021
I just pity the numbers of guys she will angrily transfer the disease too. At this time of her life now. She's a cheerful giver, and for the guys mind, bro she simple die and she Sabi f++k.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Famocious(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

Am down!

Had she stay with me.

That's not the end of life for her. With good care, she can live her life well and have good kids who wouldn't have HIV.

We all need to keep learning everyday and take necessary precautions against getting infected with the virus.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by spartan117(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2021
Cubalabloo:
No she didn't just contract the virus. She gave u ur own share b4 u guys part ways. Infact, she gave u the lion share!
How can you speak so foolishly? Don't you realise that there is a human being at the recieving end of your unbridled statement who is perhaps not in a good emotional state?

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Emmhychidi(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2021
Mehn me too I gats caution myself... All my gfs no dry gree make I use condom... Mehn I need advice too...

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by wink2015(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2021
Since 1980 HIV is still ravaging the world.

No drugs yet.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Emmhychidi(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2021
Curious345:

The rest insisted on raw ..they insisted vehemently.

And that is why you have more 9ja ladies coming down with the HIV and other 'unheard of' STD's

Lol 300 ladies ke
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Starcrest1: 8:50am On May 25, 2021
So you broke up with her and you have been wanting to marry her since 2012.

Also your grammatical construct does not portray you as seeing the four walls of a higher institute of learning.

Verdict: False story
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Curious345: 8:51am On May 25, 2021
Emmhychidi:

Lol 300 ladies ke
yep

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Curious345: 8:52am On May 25, 2021
Famocious:

That's not the end of life for her. With good care, she can live her life well and have good kids who wouldn't have HIV.

We all need to keep learning everyday and take necessary precautions against getting infected with the virus.
he can still.marry her sef.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Ikwerelastborn: 8:52am On May 25, 2021
baralatie:

Well it is not the end of the road for her!
She can still live a fruitful,elongated life
Yeah by popping drugs daily, getting belle fat from drug side effects.also renal and liver complications from drugs and being discriminated at embassies and work interviews.what a fruitful life
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by olyrayy(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

since 2012?

Bro. No mind them O. Better don't check yourself. What will you gain?

You've been living fine without knowing whether or not you had HIV. Why would you want to be stressing yourself by knowing that you have HIV?

By the way, there are countless people who live a healthy life with HIV without taking anti-retrovirals and they are safe and sound. In fact, it was recently discovered in one African country, probably Congo or so, that people there had developed immunity to HIV. They had immunity and were living fine with HIV without dying.

By the way, in the worst case scenario that you have HIV and it turns out to be deadly, and so? All of us will die one day. It's better to live 30 good years than to live 100 miserable years carrying HIV on your head.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Curious345: 8:53am On May 25, 2021
MARKone:

And the next thing that came your mind na to come announce am for Nairaland
he was worried and astonished
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Curious345: 8:53am On May 25, 2021
What weed are you smoking ? Please drop your suppliers number ..
olyrayy:

Bro. No mind them O. Better don't check yourself. What will you gain?

You've been living fine without knowing whether or not you had HIV. Why would you want to be stressing yourself by knowing that you have HIV?

By the way, there are countless people who live a healthy life with HIV without taking anti-retrovirals and they are safe and sound. In fact, it was recently discovered in one African country, probably Congo or so, that people there had developed immunity to HIV. They had immunity and were living fine with HIV without dying.

By the way, in the worst case scenario that you have HIV and it turns out to be deadly, and so? All of us will die one day. It's better to live 30 good years than to live 100 miserable years carrying HIV on your head.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by cardoctor(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2021
U berra go check ur self.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Ikwerelastborn: 8:54am On May 25, 2021
bepositive11:

It is a disability though. During this pandemic, those with HIV are at a higher risk for example. Not to mention, the side effects of the medicines. It's better to take precautions and avoid it in the first place.
And discrimination at embassies and certain jobs.is only a word of consolation,lol

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by callmetoniaa: 8:54am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

that is not my problem now.

thanks be the way

It's not thanks be the way, it's thanks by the way
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by RPG2020(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2021
And so bloody what.. HIV nor a death sentence 2021 I thought Nigerians have wise passed this
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by CSTRR: 8:56am On May 25, 2021
Curious345:

The rest insisted on raw ..they insisted vehemently.

Na person wey put him penis raw inside their Toto be mumu na.

I have never willingly fucckked raw in my life.

The only times it happened was when condom broke, on two different occasions.

And I did not have peace of mind until I have tested negative after three months.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by zoghys: 8:56am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

Am down!

Had she stay with me.

Inasmuch as nobody want to contract the disease, its never a death sentence. I have seen people living positively with HIV and they are doing well. Talk to her and give her the reassurance that she will be okay provided she takes her drug.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.