Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) (4650 Views)

Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / Yoruba Civilization Is Just Too Strong / Ooni Ogunwusi: Igbos Are From Ile-Ife - Ohanaeze Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Muna4real(f): 11:56pm On May 24, 2021
How someone can be pained because his neighbor is praising his tribe still baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Ekealterego: 11:58pm On May 24, 2021
KoshCAD:
Op, stop crying, God does not love those who for widow to drink corpse water,

God does not love those who segregate themselves as freeborn and osu.

God does not love those who get involved in drug, rape, ritual, armed robbery and fraud.

It is individual that God loves, if you commit crime, you will go to hell fire, he will not look your race, so stop decieving yourself about God's love.
Guy, no be curse, you will never amount to anything in life more than a pile of horsecrap.. It is not a curse, that is the path of least resistance and you have taken it.
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by KoshCAD: 12:06am On May 25, 2021
Ekealterego:
Guy, no be curse, you will never amount to anything in life more than a pile of horsecrap.. It is not a curse, that is the path of least resistance and you have taken it.
Just as your father did not amount to anything in his entire worthless life. Yes, no one curse him, he cursed himself and you already carry the curse cos it is sure you can't amount to anything tangible in life. I am not cursing you. It is your family curse.

If the truth I wrote down pain you. You can end up in lagoon. Afterall, you don't have meaningful life before.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by ipodstinks: 12:08am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
Just as your father did not amount to anything in his entire worthless life. Yes, no one curse him, he cursed himsey and you already carry the curse cos it is sure you can't amount to anything tangible in life. I am not cursing you. It is your family curse.

If the truth I wrote down pain you. You can end up in lagoon. Afterall, you don't have meaningful life before.
Chai, this is too much for one person guy. You get bad mouth sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
Yeah, the usual victim cry, they hate us yen, yen yen.

We can see how you people love others with your lives.

Yes, seun doesn't stop anyone from hyping, and same seun doesn't stop anyone from commenting. So why the cry?

You invited yourself here, just like bees are attracted to honey , your hate is like a magnet to Igbo threads. Try and do something that makes you happy so that frustration will not be your downfall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by KoshCAD: 12:16am On May 25, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

You invited yourself here, just like bees are attracted to honey , your hate is like a magnet to Igbo threads. Try and do something that makes you happy so that frustration will not be your downfall.

You are crying to my ear.

Your wretched father does not buy phone and data for me or own nairaland. It belongs to a bonafide Yoruba son.

So I can comment anywhere.

If you don't want me to comment, take your they hate us to your nairaland wannabe biafrasay, I am not there cos I don't give a shit about it.

Get that into your akpu brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Ekealterego: 12:16am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
Just as your father did not amount to anything in his entire worthless life. Yes, no one curse him, he cursed himsey and you already carry the curse cos it is sure you can't amount to anything tangible in life. I am not cursing you. It is your family curse.

LOL. My father achieved everything he set out and marked to achieve in this life and more and is achieving even more but for you, this is your ceiling, you will not amount to anything more than a mountain of donkeycrap. I can tell you for free... Go down on your knees and pray that the curse on your head is removed... I am telling you for free. Mark this day down and do not say I did not tell you.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 12:17am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
You are crying to my ear.

Your wretched father does not buy phone and data for me or own nairaland. It belongs to a bonafide Yoruba son.

So I can comment anywhere.

If you don't want me to comment, take your they hate us to your nairaland wannabe biafrasay, I am not there cos I don't give a shit about it.

Get that into your akpu brain.

Chai , see what frustration and poverty has caused. I will be praying for you. Enjoy your Igbo nightmares - LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 12:18am On May 25, 2021
Ekealterego:

LOL. My father achieved everything he set out and marked to achieve in this life and more and is achieving even more but for you, this is your ceiling, you will not amount to anything more than a mountain of donkeycrap. I can tell you for free... Go down on your knees and pray that the curse on your head is removed... I am telling you for free. Mark this day down and do not say I did not tell you.

Just ignore the loser, he is not worth your time.
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by KoshCAD: 12:19am On May 25, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Chai , see what frustration and poverty has caused. I will be praying for you. Enjoy your Igbo nightmares - LMAO grin
Jeff bezos under arochukwu hut. Like I said, take your cry to the forum your online Jeff bezos father created hahahahaha cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by KoshCAD: 12:24am On May 25, 2021
Ekealterego:

Hahahahaha, we know your type.

Son of online Jeff bezos but fan yogo hawker in real life. Who takes you serious hahahahaha.

Like I said, God does not love a tribe that see some of them as less human.

How can God love such a race that practice such babaric act.

I am sure you are OSU, so you mean you can't eat, wine and dance with diala hahahahaha cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by IduNaOba: 12:57am On May 25, 2021
mightyhaze:
I'm composing an Igbo anthem, titled 'Igbo Amaka'..

It's a tribute to the Igbo lifestyle ... Igbo doggedness,Igbo resilience ,Igbo consciousness

In shortu Igbo amakamma!

Check this and I hope it will help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajclnOnHc0s

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by maestroferddi: 1:02am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
Are you scared to say it.

It is like a club saying they are the best in the world without proofing it.

What makes your Igbo special, do you people touch stone and it turns to gold grin.

If you people are special as you claimed, then why are their so many baby factories, prostitutes, ritualists, drug traffickers, kodnappers, poors etc among you?
Have mercy on your psyche...

Why allow petty jealousing and self-immolating hatred to consume you?

Igbos are a highly endowed people and you know it...

We are not saying they should not be humble about it...

You are wont to admire the Chinese, the Japanese, the Germans etc but will readily loathe the igbos because of self-defeating envy...

Repent and ennoble yourself.
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by menacetosociety: 4:49am On May 25, 2021
What a joke of a thread angry this people are ridiculous.....Always crying....They are the most hateful and stupid set of people......What a tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by menacetosociety: 4:50am On May 25, 2021
maestroferddi:

You are wont to admire the Chinese, the Japanese, the Germans etc but will readily loathe the igbos because of self-defeating envy...

Go and sleep u guys are useless

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by PoloG: 5:13am On May 25, 2021
Dymaco:

Sure but I am still surprise why Nigeria still beg to be united with those drug traffickers. If you know why, tell me
who is begging you people to stay? Can you tell me one tribe in nigeria that has came out openly and say "igbos please don't go" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by PoloG: 5:17am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:

What makes your Igbo special, do you people touch stone and it turns to gold grin.

If you people are special as you claimed, then why are their so many baby factories, prostitutes, ritualists, drug traffickers, kodnappers, poors etc among you?
that is how inferior people do now lol... grin grin bunch of inferior tribe lol

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by PoloG: 5:22am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
Jeff bezos under arochukwu hut. Like I said, take your cry to the forum your online Jeff bezos father created hahahahaha cheesy
grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by PoloG: 5:30am On May 25, 2021
maestroferddi:

igbo people with their delusions self.. we can know what the Germans, Chinese , japanese are great people because of their influence worldwide from buiding great nations, economies, advance science and technology, advance medicine, manufacturing, owners of fortune global companies, etc.. but what are igbos known for apart from importing fake goods into nigeria and thereby killing the economy? The same thing is making the Ghanaians and south African to chasr you away from their countries...
No day you guys don't come here to brag due to inferiority complex impressed in your DNA's

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:34am On May 25, 2021
Dymaco:

Sure but I am still surprise why Nigeria still beg to be united with those drug traffickers. If you know why, tell me
i am still surprise why igbos begging niger deltans to be part of their biafra...or is it truth that igbos are totally useless?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2021
maestroferddi:

shut up. igbo is the most useless tribe on earth.. Drug traffickin...baby factory activities...ritualism...women smuggling... igbos are the ones in every prisons in africa, europe, india, turkey, south africa, america, etc..

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by ariesbull: 7:13am On May 25, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Drug traffickers refused to go, only the poor and the less privileged are wanting to leave, how many professors, Kings, well educated and doing well business moguls have come out to condemn senseless massacre of baby factory ritualism and drug traffickers talk more of leaving the country, they are all under Buhari's table begging for crumbs

Italians are drug lords hut like igbo but they add value in businesses like igbo

Heart attack is real
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by ariesbull: 7:15am On May 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
shut up. igbo is the most useless tribe on earth.. Drug traffickin...baby factory activities...ritualism...women smuggling... igbos are the ones in every prisons in africa, europe, india, turkey, south africa, america, etc..

Ijaw boy go and guard that pipeline for us....re need that money to share and develop our cities ...Oya go back to marshes

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Dymaco(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2021
PoloG:
who is begging you people to stay? Can you tell me one tribe in nigeria that has came out openly and say "igbos please don't go" grin grin

Northern elders begged buhari that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable...
https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/23/politicians-inordinate-ambition-threatening-nigerias-unity-northern-elders/?amp
Enjoy
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Dymaco(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i am still surprise why igbos begging niger deltans to be part of their biafra...or is it truth that igbos are totally useless?
We are not begging niger delta to be part of biafra. They can chose their fate. All we ask is anioma people and oyigbo people who the fulani government succeeded in separating from their root to come back
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by PoloG: 8:51am On May 25, 2021
Dymaco:

Northern elders begged buhari that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable...
https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/23/politicians-inordinate-ambition-threatening-nigerias-unity-northern-elders/?amp
Enjoy
so where did they beg igbos to stay in there message to buhari?
Didn't your leaders recently say they are for one nigeria some days ago?
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by mightyhaze: 9:05am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
So you buy data and phone for him. Are you the one to tell him where to comment.

If you don't want him to comment, then why creating thread, or is nairaland own by igboman. The last time I check, the creator is a Yoruba man. So if you don't want him to comment, then take your ghommid cry to your nairaland wannabe biafrasay, no one will give a ragtag about Una wailing.

All I see here is a rapid degeneration to severe insanity.

Watch it..
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by mightyhaze: 9:05am On May 25, 2021
IduNaOba:

Check this and I hope it will help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajclnOnHc0s
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by mightyhaze: 9:13am On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:

If you people are special as you claimed, then why are their so many baby factories, prostitutes, ritualists, drug traffickers, kidnappers, poors etc among you?
All this hate and bile is more than enuf proof that you are intimidated and very self conscious about them. I'm sure if u type an epistle about your group ,it won't go past ur various alternate monikers in a page.. nobody go even read am. If I read am I no sure say I go even comment..

Well therein lies the answer you crave..
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by mightyhaze: 9:16am On May 25, 2021
ariesbull:

Ijaw boy go and guard that pipeline for us....re need that money to share and develop our cities ...Oya go back to marshes
Dude is fulayoroba

Not anywhere close to the deltas

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Dymaco(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2021
PoloG:
so where did they beg igbos to stay in there message to buhari?
Didn't your leaders recently say they are for one nigeria some days ago?
Sorry they did not rather they force buhari to make sure that unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. Are you ok with it now?

Be precised, umahi said that he is interested in one Nigeria. His interest is different from ours
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 25, 2021
mightyhaze:
All this hate and bile is more than enuf proof that you are intimidated and very self conscious about them. I'm sure if u type an epistle about your group ,it won't go past ur various alternate monikers in a page.. nobody go even read am. If I read am I no sure say I go even comment..

Well therein lies the answer you crave..

They are attracted to Igbo topics like ants to sugar.

These ant heads keep saying Igbos are horrible people yet they cannot do without us.

I laugh at the ants cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agụmagụ Igbo Dịka Ngwaọrụ N’ịkwalite Ezi Nchekwa Na Nkwụsiike Ọhaobodo / Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo / Enugu State- What A Place To Come From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.