Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty (74509 Views)

Advice Concerning : Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Cnach: 3:05am On May 26, 2021
Edwin046:
thats not a good advise
E dey like to give am one key to ur bedroom nah
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by jimcaddy(m): 3:07am On May 26, 2021
The problems women create. Why not kuku marry that your male bestie if you cannot do without him. Women have issues oh. They will tell you that they don't feel any romantic connection with their male bestie, yet you won't let him be. They wil say that she and the male bestie are too close to be lovers. What do women really want? Men don't like to be zoned. But women love to zone men.

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nobody: 3:08am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.

Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful, she easily makes friends wherever she finds herself that's her nature and kind of personality.

Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention she is lavishing on him. I have complained to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with the guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.

One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy has been trying to distance himself from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife were together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.

My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own? My wife is refusing to understand that in marriage there are things u will have to let go.
lol, your "wife" is still a kid

You were the one looking for "youngie" to marry, give her time nothing is going on

This is the disadvantage of marrying kids who aren't done playing

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Joystark(f): 3:11am On May 26, 2021
BadBradley:
a 22 year old isn't old enough for marriage?

You want them to be prostituting and become an old dejected lovlorn-shrew like you?

Old frustrated feminists like you won't allow these young girls breathe except you corrupt them and level the playing field for oold oafs like you whose pussy is as dry as the biblical wilderness.

Many women now see their menopause in their 30s, but a damaged community object like you would even encourage a woman to keep close male friends in their marriage when it is clear the male friend wants only one thing.

Na God go punish bitter old olosho like you.

You can make your point without all the name-calling.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Teejay13(m): 3:12am On May 26, 2021
Women basically like doing what they enjoy doing.

Try convincing her once more and if she refuses just ignore cos if you continue that might affect your relationship with her.

Plus it might affect your mental health.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Danfo(m): 3:16am On May 26, 2021
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Cnach: 3:17am On May 26, 2021
Casalindal:
Reading through comments I can’t help it but laugh at some people poor stage of mind.... hello Op you don’t have to worry about your wife and her bestie, most girls keep gays guys mostly as bestie and trust they feel more safe having them around. I have a male bestie and he is one of the best thing that have ever happen to me. Your wife bestie probably have shared deepest things and darkest moments together, don’t take that away from her please it will hurt her badly.

I am married and my best friend is a guy and I love him so much you don’t want to even imagine. The difference with me is I have learnt to balance both. I feel you should help your wife learn how to balance both relationships and trust me gay bestie are the best ever.....

Don’t allow people here who are so backward and who live in carve pollute your mind.. Kim has a male bestie and you never see him come in between her marriage?? Please enjoy your marriage and take away this worries there are not needed at all.
U are not talking about ur happiness alone but that of ur partner too, a marriage of 3months old is totally different from a marriage of 5years old, they are somethings that could be too early to emerge and so I don't think ur marriage and this marriage we are talking of here it in match. I repeat no guy with current sense and real love gets happy hearing such fallacy "bestie" as as how nah?
I will advice u too to repent from that ur way bc the cunning nature of a man can neither be underestimated nor intimidated. We don't rush to get it but at the right time.
Op she is too happy, bring a problem so that focus will change..not financial problem o, in fact ur outlook should even go higher by the power of 3..and do know that my suggestion may not count bc women don't have formular
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Cnach: 3:20am On May 26, 2021
iswallker:
Whi takes these useless things to front page - does a woman with baby in her hands - and another in her belly have time to be having bestie

Answer the question by yourself @op

undecided
Guy wetin u wan drink? Any thing happen to u in this country Nigeria government should be held responsible for not allowing genius like u spread his intellect.
U are doing well

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Cnach: 3:24am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:

That will make me look week
Eeh?
Oya buy gun and koboko take follow am up
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Dareywest001(m): 3:38am On May 26, 2021
grin
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Dareywest001(m): 3:41am On May 26, 2021
Augla1:
Just as you said if you leave it, it will grow 'week by day'. You know what Geometric progression is

you suppose help am edit the 'week' na

grin grin
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Danfo(m): 3:42am On May 26, 2021
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by speedymart11(m): 3:44am On May 26, 2021
The day my ex told me about her male best friend was the day I quits the relationship in my heart, I don't talk to her anymore..

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by UncleKoboko: 4:00am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.

Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful, she easily makes friends wherever she finds herself that's her nature and kind of personality.

Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention she is lavishing on him. I have complained to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with the guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.

One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy has been trying to distance himself from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife were together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.

My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own? My wife is refusing to understand that in marriage there are things u will have to let go.
She was probably he EX-LOVER....
The must be something the guy lack that cannot make both of them husband and wife. Your has not forgotten the knacking and it'll continue to happen if you don't stop it...
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by romunu(m): 4:04am On May 26, 2021
You didn’t tell us how old you are,
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nobody: 4:15am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:

A 22 old in 2021 is like a 15year old in 1960. That's the first mistake you made.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by ariesbull: 4:17am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:

Simps

Hear yourself, you wife has a male best friend and still you came out to tell the world that you are confused on

You are a clown

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Rubbiish(m): 4:23am On May 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Ur wife values his frndsip best u can do it be frnds with her bestie rather than getting worried about him and u all can be frnds.

If u cut her off she will get close to another of her frnds and make him or her the new bestie.

Ur wife can’t survive without her close frnds. Let her have them around her for her sanity.

Also probably ure not acting as a frnd also to her bt just a bf cum husband so she sees the need for a close friend.
Let that close friend be female & not a male!
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Map1(m): 4:30am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:

is your wife jobless?if yes get her Busy,she will forget him
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Duru009(m): 4:40am On May 26, 2021
This is very simple and straight....

The guy has a sexual history with your wife in the PAST. This is the TRUTH.. take it or leave it.

99% of Bestie I know are FU*CKMATES....

Is either you tell her point blank you don't want to see the guy around her NOW or you will regret it LATER.

3 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Womanizer(m): 4:48am On May 26, 2021
Philipsdael:
Sorry but you got married to an immature girl.
You told her you're not comfortable with it and she is acting like a feminist and you're considering her BS by keeping mute like you don't call the shot in your home.

Bringing this to Nairalanders shows how hurt and confused the shii hitting you.

From experience, my wife dare not have any close male friend.

Forget her age, that girl ain't ready for marrital bond.

Oga did you put a meter in your wife's pússy?

If not you should keep quiet because it's very possible someone is fúcking your wife without you knowing!

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Womanizer(m): 4:50am On May 26, 2021
UncleKoboko:

She was probably he EX-LOVER....
The must be something the guy lack that cannot make both of them husband and wife. Your has not forgotten the knacking and it'll continue to happen if you don't stop it...

What the guy lacked is money grin

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Joe4real1988(m): 4:54am On May 26, 2021
obembet:

Wrong mentality... Is it only ur gfriend u are sleeping with? Na pple like u give ex-griend more attention than ur wife... If am ur wife en, I go do u that tin wey u dey do other ladies
Ur assuption eeh, what makes u think his gf is not the only girl he is sleeping with? So for your mind now, majority of men cant keep on to one girl!! Thats how u guys act irrationally due to assumption.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by ECHICHE: 4:59am On May 26, 2021
I am 10yrs plus in marriage with 4 children. There are things that are not allowed in marriage. Act fast before it will hunt you in future.

Here is my advise.

1. Wake ur wife up by 12midnite and advise her to end whatever relationship she has with the boy, as you are not comfortable with it.

2. If she refuses, then take the matter to her parents. Be bold to tell her parents that let her choose between you or the so called betie. Also threaten to end the marriage if her relationship with the boy persist.

3. Pls, don't play cool. Call her bestie on phone & warn him to stay away from ur wife otherwise you will teach him a lifetime lesson.

If you are serious, your wife will sit up. If you allow ur wife hv her way, you will regret it tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by ImpactCrater: 5:05am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:

Bestie is helping Bestie to shine congo!
goat and lion friendship ni ooo better get your own "bestie" for side to avoid tory wey dey pepper.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Princedapace(m): 5:17am On May 26, 2021
larryjonze:

you are entitle to your opinion, buh if my life is anything to go by i will say you LIE, not all besties fvck i have two female besties married with kids @least.. before dey marry i have bin opportuned to be on same bed with dem ova the nite we no fvck, they marry i stil visit to take dem out maybe there hubby understand its best they let life seperate us, these are ladies that stood by me where boys will run.
Guess wat my besties jus had there 2nd child one in germany the other in naija none look like me grin

Maybe if u had made the move, u would have fvck them. And we know that 9 out of every 10 guys will make the move to fvck their bestie

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by ZooOga: 5:18am On May 26, 2021
@Nacoss25 ... unfortunately your wife is mentally and emotionally immature and cold. shes already displaying signs of being a Jezebel that will continue to torment your soul and spirit. if she was social and had a lot of friends pre-marriage you can almost guarantee she is experienced with males, may have high mileage, and may have been smutted out by this guy and she can't get him out of her mind.
best to divorce her right away and go find yourself mild girl that won't disrespect you, herself or the martial home. some girls are damaged goods and not worth the investment in time. life in 9ja is hard enough without having a happy and peaceful home.

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Resurgent2016: 5:25am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:

That will make me look week

Oga the guy just gave you good advice, your are talking "weak".

Dont you realise you are coming off as possessive and jealous with this complaint.

A good way to let your wife know how awkward her rappor with the guy is to start one of your own. When she becomes uncomfortable with it, you guys will both agree to cut such ties.

If you force her to cut it, she will likely resent you for that
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by AvalonSpace(m): 5:26am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:

no girl under 25 is ready for marriage.. na boyfriend/girlfriend matter still dey rule them plus suya-filled brain.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by BetExpert: 5:27am On May 26, 2021
You married an immature girl and you too are either immature or a fool. Otherwise, why will you marry a girl that has bestie, when you are not the bestie? Is the husband not supposed to be the Bestie of his wife? All those girls that call me Bestie, na all of them I don fúck. Bestie is just another slang for Fúck Buddy. Just do DNA on your future children, 4 out of 5 won't be your own with this kind of weakling attitude you have. Put your fucking feet down and be a man. Collect her phone and smash it, break the sim card, slap the fucking sense into her head and tell her she either stops talking to that guy or you send her back to her fucking father's house to be fucking her bestie there. Too many goddamn weak men in this Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

"This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle / Will I Ever Get Married? / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.