Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Relationship Is About Crashing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About Crashing (34021 Views)

Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing / Relationship About Crashing / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Iruobean(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2021
Is this all you have to say?
Let us hear what other ladies have to say.

debbydams:
Lol..
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by LoudLord(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2021
Mtcheew WTF bruv
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:
Good evening family. I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn't that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean). At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Suddenly, this same ex of hers calls her and begins to apologise. She agree to his pleas without considering my feelings..To cut it short, they started dating back.

Few days later, she came back and started apologising to me saying that she loves me, she feels free whenever she is with me and that I always makes her to concentrate more on the things of God and mostly the qualities she wants in a man that she finds it in me...

But anytime this guy talk to her and beg her, she will agree and go back to him...

Funny enough I've come to love her deeply Am really confused and I need ur advise on what to do.

YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE HIGHLY NEEEDED

You shouldn't have done that to urself. Face ur studies, learn somethings to better equip urself for when u graduate. And as for girls... right now don't invest any feelings. Divert those feelings to urself and ur academics, love urself. Be purely physical with all of them..Fvck them all. As much as u can(with rubber). Fine, ugly, slim, fat, thick, poor, rich ALL!

Now to that hoe.. yea I said it she's a tramp going by ur post. Just continue fvcking her and watch how she reacts when she knows ur fvcking other girls too..

She feels nothing for u. She's a bloody liar.

Never believe what a woman says watch what she does very closely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by BlueAir: 11:32am On May 28, 2021
angry U are one of those bastardss that take advantage of fish headed people's girlfriend for ur own gratification. U took advantage of their Rocky relationship to steal person gf and now karma and disgrace is knocking at u. U forgot that if the fishhead is vulnerable enough for u to fish,then she'll be vulnerable for another fox to lure away. Her "ex" is the fox in this case. Dance to ur karma music fool. I just finish deal with one idiott that berated me before toasting my gf. Ironic enough,I don't know that guy from anywhere. Like the boss that I am,I don dump the vulnerable bittch that gives idiotts like u attention. Seriously! Who gave birth to these punks that lures other people's gf that have the brain capacity of a fish. U go know say woman get boyfriend,and yet u go go ahead to try and snatch them. Deal with the karmaic torture

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by SKINDOGGY: 11:33am On May 28, 2021
VillagePipu:
What you should do is to carry both of your parents and go beg her...

... To give you back your brain because you type like someone without a brain.
grin cheesy shocked tongue
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by BlueAir: 11:33am On May 28, 2021
sad At that bolded. I damn agree. Na why I dump my ex when she told me a guy that has been monitoring me toasted her and she was cooing while describing the guy. Hoes ain't shit mehn
dairykidd:

You shouldn't have done that to urself. Face ur studies, learn somethings to better equip urself for when u graduate. And as for girls... right now don't invest any feelings. Divert those feelings to urself and ur academics, love urself. Be purely physical with all of them..Fvck them all. As much as u can(with rubber). Fine, ugly, slim, fat, thick, poor, rich ALL!

Now to that hoe.. yea I said it she's a tramp going by ur post. Just continue fvcking her and watch how she reacts when she knows ur fvcking other girls too..

She feels nothing for u. She's a bloody liar.

Never believe what a woman says watch what she does very closely

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by wizod(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2021
My dear, you're in a relationsinkingship
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by SKINDOGGY: 11:34am On May 28, 2021
Receive sense shocked
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Nobody: 11:34am On May 28, 2021
At this point,... i don’t think she knows what she wants,... and I guess the other guy might be brainwashing her,... let her know if she still wants you,... she needs to forget everything about the guy,...and if she doesn’t,... just cut all ties,.. work on yourself and move on

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by PROPHETmichael: 11:35am On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:
Good evening family. I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn't that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean). At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Suddenly, this same ex of hers calls her and begins to apologise. She agree to his pleas without considering my feelings..To cut it short, they started dating back.

Few days later, she came back and started apologising to me saying that she loves me, she feels free whenever she is with me and that I always makes her to concentrate more on the things of God and mostly the qualities she wants in a man that she finds it in me...

But anytime this guy talk to her and beg her, she will agree and go back to him...

Funny enough I've come to love her deeply. Am really confused and I need ur advise on what to do.

You are in the reserve squad. Now go and delete her contact and everything linking you with her and be free from being used.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by kodded(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Dumb at 28.. my thought exactly.. see the Kain graduate wey we go produce.. one that doesn't have simple common sense.. how this one wn take contribute positively in a workforce.. he is idiotic.
so because he can't handle a woman in a relationship. You feel like he is dumb?

If you think fucking around with girls is the yardstick of bieng smart and dumb then I'm very sure that you are the dumb one bro

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by beinstein(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2021
You'll leave her alone when you finally get your senses back intact.
For now, continue being a simp.

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by qtguru(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2021
Sounds like you're the one disturbing their relationship lol

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by meobizy(f): 11:43am On May 28, 2021
It seems a lot more people jump back into failed relationships than we’re ready to acknowledge.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by UnimkeAk(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2021
Wawelexy:
Oga u no sharp kan kan. She use u do back up during dose time she had issues with her first boyfriend. And mind u, if the pussy tire that nigga again, him go break up again and she will run back to u. And if the guy miss the toto as usual, she will willingly go back, just becos the guy forrks better than u do.
Hard truth, the guy Bleep pass the op...
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by abimic(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2021
deborah98, what is your take here?
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by niyidenrele: 11:48am On May 28, 2021
Majority of the problem, we later faced in our various relationship, was seen earlier, but being waved apart, thinking that it's not not gonna have any serious effect in future ,but by tr the time we realized that we are being hoodwinked, it will be too little too late ...
Many women knows men weak point and the moment they press it, unbelievable start happenings...
It takes a strong willed man turn down any strong affection signals from any female folks
Pls don't heap the blame on the game much
Cos , even the most dreaded Players also at times fall victim

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by TheControversy: 11:48am On May 28, 2021
party.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by luminouz(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2021
*sighs*

Just come to the redpill thread bro.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Elliot2(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

Funny enough I've come to love her deeply. Am really confused and I need ur advise on what to do.

One way I am using to weed myself off of these kinda girls is to ask myself if at age 70yrs, will I be proud that this girl is the grandmother to my unborn grandchildren?
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by ledaman: 11:55am On May 28, 2021
Na guy be this or what? undecided
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by GhostWisperer: 11:56am On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

neither heaven nor earth has seen no greater mumu than you.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Greatlee54: 11:56am On May 28, 2021
Stop hurting yourself.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by dinero101(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

Go and look for Money to better your life bro. Better days ahead
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by ChiefSosa(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2021
He's your "Eskimo Brother", you should be able to work things out with him.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by omoakin22: 11:57am On May 28, 2021
just invite her i do your last fucking and commit her body to almighty niggar prick grin
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Uruanguy(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2021
At 28 you’re still in the university? That should be the thing you should be confused about not woman. Better concentrate and face your studies.

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by money121(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

He break her padlock
All na sakamaje
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by money121(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2021
Uruanguy:
At 28 you’re still in the university? That should be the thing you should be confused about not woman. Better concentrate and face your studies.

Hon. Minister off your mic grin grin
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by shileowo: 12:01pm On May 28, 2021
situationship
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by andyanders: 12:01pm On May 28, 2021
Op, lack sense. Same girl will still be fvcking d guy when u get married 2 her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Dating Experience / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.