Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West (33944 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. / MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by ayorinde217(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
If I were to be fulani, I would never shy away from. I'm a Yorùbá man to the core and I'm very happy to be one grin grin
Nice one, so don't be influence by how they practice there Islam in the north. Yoruba's are well educated, liberal and tolerant.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Kingspin(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2021
Adlac:

"North & Radicalism" You say?

Indeed your love over the years has turn over to mere propaganda of various forms. Isn't same love you have showed by the way you criticized?
You don't know what is love.
You are ignorance of what is propaganda.

The way you guys try to change the narratives and facts on ground rather than accept there is a problem.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Ganbite: 5:51pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2021
ayorinde217:

Nice one, so don't be influence by how they practice there Islam in the north. Yoruba's are well educated, liberal and tolerant.
Are you daft? So you didn't know the Quran explicitly commanded Muslims to rule with Shari'ah? grin grin Or you think Shari'ah is new to Yorùbáland? Abi iru wahala wo leleyii?

We're not liberal and intolerant, tolerant Modakeke wouldn't be killing tolerant Ife people and vice versa. Tolerant liberal Christians wouldn't poke nose into Muslim issue and they wouldn't term everything about Islam "Fulani". Don't worry, that fulani una dey shout up and down, una eyes go soon open

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

[s]
You still "wanna" ask me whatever after openly disrespecting my opinions in such a rude manner ? Typical ! Come on,why is it that you scums can't handle or have a decent discourse without being rude or resorting to name callings ? Yes,you're a scum ! The scum of all the scumbags if as a Muslim you couldn't tolerate an opinion of a fellow Muslim. What would you have done if I were a christian ? Shoot me,perhaps !

Yoruba Muslim,my foot ! Whatever that means ? You see,you can claim to be anything but definitely, you ain't an Omoluabi. You're a fanatic,the types that resort to violence to pass across their messages or use same to force their sadistic views on others ! You ain't in anyway different from Shekau of Boko haram !

You lost that opportunity to engage me or ask me any question on the subject matter the moment you stupidly crossed out my earlier post. That's rudeness and it shows how low and quite petty you're ; a redundant rapscallion ! You're not a Muslim,not to even talk of being a good one. You're just one of these many religious lunatics,like that MURIC guy,that are creeping into Yoruba land in recent times. You will have millions of Omoluabi Muslims like my humble self to contend with in Yoruba land as we won't allow you to divide us with your fanatical views on religion.

The twelve sharia states in northern Nigeria,how are they faring ? Show us any enviable things you might want us to emulate from them being sharia states - terrorism,banditry, kidnapping or what exactly ? Is that what you're wishing for us in Yoruba land with your political sharia that's devoid of the fear of Allah ?

You don't deserve a response from me but I had to tell you that you're stupid ! I'm done with you onijagidijagan esin !
[/s]
Load of crap, I simply asked you a simple question and you're doing incantations. I don't care about North or whatever they do, my own concern is the affairs of Yoruba Muslims.

Now go back and answer my questions and stop pouring me spit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by ayorinde217(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Are you daft? So you didn't know the Quran explicitly commanded Muslims to rule with Shari'ah? grin grin Or you think Shari'ah is new to Yorùbáland? Abi iru wahala wo leleyii?

We're not liberal and intolerant, tolerant Modakeke wouldn't be killing tolerant Ife people and vice versa. Tolerant liberal Christians wouldn't poke nose into Muslim issue and they wouldn't term everything about Islam "Fulani". Don't worry, that fulani una dey shout up and down, una eyes go soon open
Mark it, you won't be spare by those Fulani marauder. Done with you

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2021
ayorinde217:

Mark it, you won't be spare by those Fulani marauder. Done with you
Who's talking about Fulani? Or you think I seek validation from Fulanis? Abi what kind of thinking is this? Fuucck them Fulanis grin

And I'm getting gun license when I finally settle in Nigeria against Yorùbá and Fulani bandits, anyone try rubbish, bullet into the middle of the head

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by MrCEO69(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2021
Really?
smh
triple996:
Waillers will die of heart attack after reading dis news.
Meanwhile somewhere in aba
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by AfonjaConehead: 8:37pm On May 27, 2021
When coneheaded structures are deeply concerned about the Igbos and ignore their backyards. grin grin grin
Lzaa Imhotep adolfhitlerxxx HotoroMental. grin

2 Shares

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by 4four(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
I find it hard to believe you're a Muslim and for you to think majority of Muslims in South West are freethinkers shows how ignorant you are. Don't worry, keep trying to please people who don't care about you. One of the problems of South West Muslims are suwegbe Muslims like, but unfortunately for you, folks like you aren't problems anymore.

God bear me witness, I am not only Muslim, I am proudly one and everyone around me know that. That is apart.

Let me tell u some cennerole which if u are in any SW State u will observe them

When I get to work today, I show some of my colleagues this topic of which some are Muslims and others Christians, u known what happened? Some them just bust to laugh while others just smiled, one of the Muslim among them said "Kole work" meaning it can never work, did u known why? Out all the Muslims in my department ( About 10 of us) it is only two of us that do not take alcohol and do not womanise, pls tell me how will this set of people support sharia laws? And this is kind of life most SW Muslims leave

Secondly, (this one is personal, I lost my dad very early in life and my mum got sick along the way) I was raise from my teenage age to my adult hood till I finished my higher institution by my aunty who all her family are Christians, she and her children was there for me both financially and emotionally. She carry 90% of my financial responsibilities from my teen age till I left her house, even the first house rent, she still made part of the payment even do I am working. she is even one the reason I am still practicing islam today if not probably I may not be there or here. And I also have one uncle who has formally contested for ogun state governor b4, who is a Muslim, when I want to do my final year project in school, I went to him for assistance, did u know how much he gave me? 1k, this is for mechanical engineering student project ooo, and this was the 1st and last time I went to his house. so what I am trying to push, is it's not religion affiliate that make somebody be Ur real brother, Christians or traditional worshippers can be Ur real brothers. Mind u if I see u as my fellow Muslim want to haunt my aunt or cousins or nice for religion purpose, did you know what I will do for you? I will killt u with out no Macy.

I have alot of cenneroles on my head that I can give u that majorities SW Muslims are not religion fanatic, forget what that Ishaqe of Muric and very! very!! Few fanatics Muslims they feed una down north, if dare try introduce it, it is we Muslims that will fight against it not even Christians or traditional worshippers.

Again, check all the state and region this sharia is being practice in Nigeria, how do citizens of those states behave, somebody go abuse GOD in France, they will start killing their fellow Nigerians who are Christians and also somebody go plasphemy in Nigerians either Christians or Muslims next thing is kill either s/he, why will anybody kill his or her fellow human being for Almighty God? Are they the God he Abuse? What happened to leave the fight for GOD to fight for HIS SELF? if it is we ordinary human being that will now have to be fighting on the behave of GOD then who is going to be fighting on our own behave? ...... SW seeing something like this from those state practicing sharia, will never want to go near it, because we are not barbarians and do not have terrorist mind

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by sulaak(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Let me ask you a question, which law is the right one, Shari'ah or secular laws? I genuinely wanna know, I'm Muslim and Yoruba too
Secular law
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by LZAA: 10:17pm On May 27, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
When coneheaded structures are deeply concerned about the Igbos and ignore their backyards. grin grin grin
Lzaa Imhotep adolfhitlexxx HotoroMental. grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Chinny024(f): 10:47pm On May 27, 2021
West should wake up and defend themselves politically and otherwise!!!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Arrowss(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
We'll shock you then grin grin

Ok
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by WATCHMANX: 12:16am On May 28, 2021
Omoodua007:

The aim is to establish sharia court in Yoruba land
Headed nationally by no one else than the Fulani Satan of sokoto who has refused to rotate leadership of Islam
With a Sharia in Yoruba land the conquest of yoruba land is complete as it will give Fulani direct access to Yoruba affairs under the guise of religion

Then they will use that to launch and influence Yoruba politics and firm up control of Nigerian state

I can support religious courts only under an independent Yoruba country where there’s no external agenda
By His grace, they will fail miserably!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Adlac(m): 4:54am On May 28, 2021
Kingspin:
You don't know what is love.
You are ignorance of what is propaganda.

The way you guys try to change the narratives and facts on ground rather than accept there is a problem.

Kindly share that love with your relatives, for being a propadangalist I leave that for another day.

I will advise you stay out of SW Muslims affairs is not your business!

I come in peace. Do NOT call my memtion anymore.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 9:18am On May 28, 2021
babaolofin:

All this nonsense you wrote here have no meaning in Yoruba land. I only read two sentences and stopped. The Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria or the Caliphate cannot impose Sharia in South West. You guys are jokers.

While Abiola was alive despite his Islamic fanaticism before his imprisonment, he knows Sharia is not possible in Yoruba land. Some of his wives practice Christianity and some both. Religion is not used for appointments in Yoruba land. Mimiko, late Ajimobi and Tinubu have Christian wives. Late Chief Wahab Iyanda Folawiyo and Arisekola both knew the cosmopolitan nature of the Yorubas.

Alimi came to Ilorin as a pauper and as a beggar looking for survival for his family and Cattles. Out of sympathy, Afonja accommodated him. You cannot bring the Caliphate dominion of the South West using religion. You are day dreaming. The South West cannot be used as a pipe to penetrate the South again. We have no land for Cattles reserve or Ruga and have zero tolerance for terrorism and Islamist insurgency.

We know where you are going. We are waiting for you. The G5 Sahel countries of Chad, Niger, Mali and others have no peace. There are outflows from Libya, Sudan and Northern Cameroon. You cannot use Islam as a platform to penetrate South West, it would be resisted. I see all your discussion and that of fake omo Oodua and bread and beans as childish.

We have religious harmony in South West. The Northern Sharia Council cannot create crisis in South West using Islam. MURIC be warned.
Still u derail from the point. Sharia court is a choice of both Muslims and non Muslims to choose where they want to be tried. Are u afraid of Sharia court or it's the usual fanaticisms of excessive hatred against any progress by Muslims in SW?
If the Christian version of all courts we've in Nigeria exist why not Sharia court?

Even then Sunday remains the national weekend, the Christian New Year is the national New Year, the Christian doctrine of the separation of church and state is the national philosophy, the Christian calendar is the official calendar, and Euro-Christian Law remains supreme. But Islam's Friday, New Year, calendar, and … philosophy are thrown away in the name of ‘complete equality’ between religions, while its Law even in completely Muslim areas remains subservient to … colonial law.Existence of religious persecution in SW is the most peak in Nigeria. No where u can go and see people being deprived those things I mentioned except SW. I want reference not usual pupllpit propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:48am On May 28, 2021
Omolomo4eva:
Thats the real objective
Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria just warned of thesame thing today.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Adlac(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2021
4four:
God bear me witness, I am not only Muslim, I am proudly one and everyone around me know that. That is apart.

When I get to work today, I show some of my colleagues this topic of which some are Muslims and others Christians, u known what happened? Some them just bust to laugh while others just smiled, one of the Muslim among them said "Kole work" meaning it can never work, did u known why? Out all the Muslims in my department ( About 10 of us) it is only two of us that do not take alcohol and do not womanise, pls tell me how will this set of people support sharia laws? And this is kind of life most SW Muslims leave

Secondly, (this one is personal, I lost my dad very early in life and my mum got sick along the way) I was raise from my teenage age to my adult hood till I finished my higher institution by my aunty who all her family are Christians, she and her children was there for me both financially and emotionally. She carry 90% of my financial responsibilities from my teen age till I left her house, even the first house rent, she still made part of the payment even do I am working. she is even one the reason I am still practicing islam today if not probably I may not be there or here. And I also have one uncle who has formally contested for ogun state governor b4, who is a Muslim, when I want to do my final year project in school, I went to him for assistance, did u know how much he gave me? 1k, this is for mechanical engineering student project ooo, and this was the 1st and last time I went to his house. so what I am trying to push, is it's not religion affiliate that make somebody be Ur real brother, Christians or traditional worshippers can be Ur real brothers. Mind u if I see u as my fellow Muslim want to haunt my aunt or cousins or nice for religion purpose, did you know what I will do for you? I will killt u with out no Macy.

I have alot of cenneroles on my head that I can give u that majorities SW Muslims are not religion fanatic, forget what that Ishaqe of Muric and very! very!! Few fanatics Muslims they feed una down north, if dare try introduce it, it is we Muslims that will fight against it not even Christians or traditional worshippers.

Again, check all the state and region this sharia is being practice in Nigeria, how do citizens of those states behave, somebody go abuse GOD in France, they will start killing their fellow Nigerians who are Christians and also somebody go plasphemy in Nigerians either Christians or Muslims next thing is kill either s/he, why will anybody kill his or her fellow human being for Almighty God? Are they the God he Abuse? What happened to leave the fight for GOD to fight for HIS SELF? if it is we ordinary human being that will now have to be fighting on the behave of GOD then who is going to be fighting on our own behave? ...... SW seeing something like this from those state practicing sharia, will never want to go near it, because we are not barbarians and do not have terrorist mind

Pls, When making Claims of how the SW Muslims behave or act towards Islam DO NOT use the Word MAJORITIES!

That's About 70-90% of Muslims. How come you were able to figure this out? Cos just a number among them.
And Lastly pls learn about What Sharia Law and It's Application is all about. In order to be guided.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Olril18(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2021
Coronabirus:
Still u derail from the point. Sharia court is a choice of both Muslims and non Muslims to choose where they want to be tried. Are u afraid of Sharia court or it's the usual fanaticisms of excessive hatred against any progress by Muslims in SW?
If the Christian version of all courts we've in Nigeria exist why not Sharia court?

Even then Sunday remains the national weekend, the Christian New Year is the national New Year, the Christian doctrine of the separation of church and state is the national philosophy, the Christian calendar is the official calendar, and Euro-Christian Law remains supreme. But Islam's Friday, New Year, calendar, and … philosophy are thrown away in the name of ‘complete equality’ between religions, while its Law even in completely Muslim areas remains subservient to … colonial law.Existence of religious persecution in SW is the most peak in Nigeria. No where u can go and see people being deprived those things I mentioned except SW. I want reference not usual pupllpit propaganda.
are u sure you're not mad?
who is being persecuted in Sw?
I'm a Muslim and we don't shariah law in Sw..we know the fools fighting for the bs are paid jobbers of you northerners...
keep the nonsense shariah in the north.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by omoharry(f): 11:17am On May 28, 2021
Waooo! Sharia in SOUTH WEST? HMMMM!!
To my dear Yorubas! is this what you want in your lands? Sharia where the law is only applicable to the poor and never to the rich & political elites?
Well congratulations to you guys ooo! I hope it works out for you when its finally implemented.But I feel its a very very bad idea to disturb the peaceful co-existence between the Yorubas and their southern neighbors.You guys should not copy the way the northerners are practicing their religion oo! you see how hot headed they are becos they have been indoctrinated.They are not allowed to question authority thus they have remained oppressed for long.
How many leaders have been persecuted by the sharia court, where their hands and legs are chopped off due to the various corruption charges that have been brought against them? Have you guys seen any political elite from the north with a chopped of hand and limps? Are they saying only the poor in the north are entitle to such penalty? its only the poor that are sent to sharia court, while the rich are sent to the regular court, why?That is injustice..why bring such law to the south west?
Gov Ganduje was caught red handed stuffing some Dollas not his is Agbada..up till this moment , no body has even taught of taking him up in the sharia court after his tenure..no past politician have been charged for corruption under the sharia court till date.
I tell you this ..I can sleep with my two eyes close with a Yoruba Muslims than with a Northern Muslims. Pls we love the peaceful nature of the Yoruba muslims, dont allow any body to change who you are.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by omoharry(f): 11:44am On May 28, 2021
Coronabirus:
Nonsense, the news that pain u the most is Islam/Muslim for no reason. You've Customary court due to ur failure to Institute Christian court while we've Sharia court and I'm upbeat u're always rejecting Sharia with disdain because u're ignorant of her jurisdiction, upholding of highest level of justice. Constitution of Nigeria is a version of Christian system of govt, we accepted it and move on despite the fact that before whites came, there was Sharia system in the North and some part of SW.
Go and learn more abt Sharia system from its root not from ur bigotic religious leaders who are in pain for something that does affect them. In Sharia system Christians are not tried in Sharia court unless they consent to be tried there, even a Muslim who doesn't want to be tried there can appeal and decide to be tried in conventional court that's how the court is designed. so why the anguish?
Constitution of FRN is being challenged because of its failure to give justice, its shortcomings, its bias to elite and we complain together but u still unnecessarily criticise what u know nothing abt.
Justice under sharia law..? you are a hypocrite.How many political elites has been persecuted for corruption under the sharia law & persecuted? name one, just one ? How many have had thier hands and legs chopped off like you guys do to the poor? Where was the sharia law when old men are forcing themsleves on children that are under the age of 10yrs ..did the law support that..if it does then its a wicked and barabaric law but if it does not support it then how come such pedophiles have not been persecuted? What justice are you talking about? A sharia law that state that any two witnesses to a crime must be present (even if they are bribed to be there to give false witness against the person is not put into consideration) and the penalty is melted out just like that.Sharia law is only for the poor and never for the rich..you guys are hypocrites.
You dont just like the way the south has been peaceful and in harmony with their muslim brothers and sisters..You sha want them to turn up like you guys up North, that are already psychopathic in their reasoning. You kill innocent people becos of the way you interpreted your religion and you want the southern muslim to become monsters like you guys up north.
.A Yoruba man have never killed another person, becos one stupid man said something bad against the name of Mohammed..He will never take up a cutlass to cut of the head of another person, just becos a Koran was burnt in a far way land in Norway.. But a northern Muslim will do that.Is that the kind of legacy you want the southern Muslim to transfer to their children?
You guys are really sick upstairs.We have a bigger problem on our hand and this sick law is what you bordering us with at this point time.Any body that brought this up is sick upstairs.You guys up north are the reason why this country is turning upside down..and it will never be well with you guys.
All goods son and daughters of Yoruba should reject this law..let it remain in the north.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by NaijirianKing: 12:34pm On May 28, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by NaijirianKing: 12:41pm On May 28, 2021
We are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2021
sulaak:

Secular law
So the law Allāh, Olohun gbogbo Agbaye gave Prophet Muhammad (salallaahu alayhi wasalam) is deficient and inappropriate?
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2021
4four:

No wonder you have this kind of mentality as you were raised by Christians. If you say you're Muslim, then read Quran 5:44-49.

And why do y'all keep mentioning failed states and the north? Shari'ah was practiced in some areas of Yorùbáland before the North. How come crime rate is far low in Saudi Arabia? Hope you know despite the secular law in Yorùbáland, Yorùbáland is wrecked by ritualism, drug problems and crimes. How come secular laws haven't curb this?

And demanding for our rights as Muslims isn't extremism, it's our right, Lagos Muslims for instance have been demanding for Shari'ah since 1900, this is 121 years. Can you imagine this?

If I may ask you, if you Insha'Allāh have a family and grow old and die, how should your properties be shared? How about divorce and inheritance? How can we Muslims do this?
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2021
Olril18:

are u sure you're not mad?
who is being persecuted in Sw?
I'm a Muslim and we don't shariah law in Sw..we know the fools fighting for the bs are paid jobbers of you northerners...
keep the nonsense shariah in the north.
You're calling Shari'ah nonsense? Do you know you can become a keferi because of that utterance? Which is the supreme and best law, Shari'ah or secular?
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by fashionnisir(f): 7:42pm On May 28, 2021
DonCortino:
gradually creeping in islamisation scheme. if they succeed, SE will be next.
Say'

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by UNUKHASO: 9:37pm On May 28, 2021
NO PROBLEM YOU NEVER LEARNED FROM THOSE PRACTICING IT BEFORE YOU REQUEST YOUR GOVERNOR AND LEADERSHIP WILL NEVER AND CAN NEVER BE CAUGHT OR PUNISHED WITH THE LAW BUT YOU ALONE WILL SUFFER IT. YOU WILL HEAR YOUR GOVERNOR COLLECTING BRIBE WITH EVIDENCE AND HIS HANDS WILL BE SHARED BUT YOU COLLECT AND SEE YOUR HANDS CUT-OFF, YOU WILL SEE YOUR LEADER IN THE HOTELS WITH HARLOTS RECORDED THROUGH THE HOTEL CCTV NO CASE OR JUDGEMENTS ON HIM BUT YOU ASK A LADY IN TROUSERS DIRECTIONS OR ENQUIRED ABOUT THINGS AND YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL STONED TO DEATH. ACTUALLY NO TIME TO CHECK TIME I THINK TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by bigpicture001: 9:56pm On May 28, 2021
NaijirianKing:
We should be very careful in our spoken statements as the tongue has the power to build and to destroy. Islam came into the SW from Mali 238 years before Christianity even reached the shores of Nigeria, from outsiders at that.

Islam is as traditional to the SW as it is to the North. However, the Muslims in the south, particularly in the SW are oppressed even though in certain states in the SW they are the majority. This is a fact, as such, there is nothing wrong with Muslims demanding that their traditional legal system be put in place.

The current legal system handed down through British common-law derives from the Bible. What is wrong with demanding a legal code based and rooted in African belief and culture of a vast majority in the SW?

Let's speak rationally and not with irrational hate of Islam and other's cultures. We are civilized.

Munu...how did the british law come from the bible

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Electricity Discos With The Highest Revenue In Q1 2023 / Maina Arrives In Court For Trial Without Wheelchair / Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.