Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West (33941 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. / MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

Do they have courts ?
Do they determine who governs Yoruba land

They are well organized but they are subdued
Do you see Adeboye Oyedepo creating courts dabbling into political despite having a lot of $$$ and church branches to effect such

Are Muslims not campaigning in those churches ?

Same way Christian campaign in mosuqe
Yoruba land is different
We have subdued both Islam and Christianity
You speak and you expose your ignorance so bad, christianity doesn't demand special laws, Islam does. So you can't draw parallels from that, amongst all the preachers, adeboye is the only one with sense.

That's by the way tho, keep ranting whilst we work to establish Shari'ah grin
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

Who called you terrorist

Looool you only called yourself what you think you are
Ohhhh fanatic grin
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:07pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:

You speak and you expose your ignorance so bad, christianity doesn't demand special laws, Islam does. So you can't draw parallels from that, amongst all the preachers, adeboye is the only one with sense.

That's by the way tho, keep ranting whilst we work to establish Shari'ah grin

Christian doesn’t demand special laws
Your delusional looooool
The shariah law is an exercise in futility and MURIc will go ahead to wail about how Christians have marginalized Muslims in Yoruba land grin grin grin shocked

All Yoruba pastors are extremely intelligent and have contributed positively to growth of yoruba land
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Gambit23: 2:11pm On May 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Don’t you want restructuring again? Or you think it is only your like minded that have demands & seek redress? El Rufai showed them samples of restructuring in Kaduna State, NLC called for a strike, yet them claim they want so called restructuring? Now they showed them they are already complaining?

Which sample of restructuring did hell rufai show in Kaduna?
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by ayorinde217(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
You think so? The people who are pushing for it are from South West na grin

Now I see why y'all love liberal Muslims
Few bad eggs, more over they are minority. Mark it, it can't fly. I'm from south west and I live in Lagos. No Muslims among my friends is in support.

It's painful that most Yoruba Muslims I've come across from Ilorin are rigid, you wonder if they are another breeds of Yoruba or they are Fulani's disguising as yoruba
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Gambit23: 2:12pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

Your delusional looooool
The shariah law is an exercise in futility and MURIc will go ahead to wail about how Christians have marginalized Muslims in Yoruba land grin grin grin shocked

All Yoruba pastors are extremely intelligent and have contributed positively to growth of yoruba land

Ur last statement is an aggressive lie
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by ThatFairGuy: 2:12pm On May 27, 2021
This is Provision for SHARIAH COURTS, we have SHARIAH sittings (like Court) in South West already who caters for needs of Muslims WHO USE IT.

It's not like IMPLEMENTATION of Sharia, why this poor reportage just to cause commotion?
What is wrong with having Sharia Court when NO MUSLIMS WILL EVEN BE FORCED TO USE IT? angry

This is The Muslim Congress statement;
"We want to partner for the creation of Sharia courts in the southwest because of our population of Muslims.”
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:13pm On May 27, 2021
ayorinde217:

Few bad eggs, more over they are minority. Mark it, it can't fly. I'm from south west and I live in Lagos. No Muslims among my friends is in support.

It's painful that most Yoruba Muslims I've come across from Ilorin are rigid, you wonder if they are another breeds of Yoruba or they are Fulani's disguising as yoruba

I have already said even in Lagos Muslim population is in the minority
I don’t know how 30% of the population will want to impose its will on 70% or create a parallel system

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2021
ayorinde217:

Most of my friends from Lagos are for it actually grin

I'm not Ilorin, I'm igbomina and we're in Kwara and Osun States grin
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by ThatFairGuy: 2:15pm On May 27, 2021
Why should this scare you as a Christian in Yoruba land, THIS IS SHARIA COURT, it has nothing to do with you.

It'll fly, stop joking. Nothing is harmful here

ayorinde217:

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:15pm On May 27, 2021
Gambit23:

Ur last statement is an aggressive lie

That’s a different argument entirely
Point is the pastors are wealthy and well organized but they are subdued
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:16pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:

Most of my friends from Lagos are for it actually grin

I'm not Ilorin, I'm igbomina and we're in Kwara and Osun States grin

My own Muslim friends don’t agree with it
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by ThatFairGuy: 2:16pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua, it'll fly.

You don't understand the rationality.

It's meant for Muslims, itbhas nothing to do with Christian.

Besides, how did you come about that figure
Omoodua007:

I don’t know how 30% of the population will want to impose its will on 70% or create a parallel system

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:16pm On May 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Why should this scare you as a Christian in Yoruba land, THIS IS SHARIA COURT, it has nothing to do with you.

It'll fly, stop joking. Nothing is harmful here

The same shariah court that turned northern region into paradise well done
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

So why compare both?

Your delusional looooool

Leave MURIC first, I don't even care or agree with them all the time. I'm talking about the Muslims, Yoruba Muslims grin

Tbh I wouldn't deny that tho, but they've contributed in radicalizing Yoruba Christians unfortunately, except Baba Adeboye of course!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:17pm On May 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Omoodua, it'll fly.

You don't understand the rationality.

It's meant for Muslims, itbhas nothing to do with Christian.

Besides, how did you come about that figure

It won’t fly grin
Thatfairguy
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:18pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:

So why compare both?

Leave MURIC first, I don't even care or agree with them all the time. I'm talking about the Muslims, Yoruba Muslims grin

Tbh I wouldn't deny that tho, but they've contributed in radicalizing Yoruba Christians unfortunately, except Baba Adeboye of course!

I don’t care point is religion won’t play role in Yoruba land
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

The same shariah court that turned northern region into paradise well done
Shari'ah isn't really practiced in the North, Shari'ah is practiced in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait. Look at how ritualists and armed robbers plenty for Yorùbáland, don't you think Shari'ah would end all that?

I know you do, but that stubbornness in you won't let you admit it grin
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by ThatFairGuy: 2:19pm On May 27, 2021
Alright, I've heard you wink wink
Omoodua007:

It won’t fly grin
Thatfairguy

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

I don’t care point is religion won’t play role in Yoruba land
Your opinion tho, it already has
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Gambit23: 2:20pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

That’s a different argument entirely
Point is the pastors are wealthy and well organized but they are subdued

They are only well organized in siphoning money out of people and then spending it for themselves n their families.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

My own Muslim friends don’t agree with it
Tell them to read Quran 5:44
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:20pm On May 27, 2021
Gambit23:

They are only well organized in siphoning money out of people and then spending it for themselves n their families.

Off point
At least they are not using the money to create territorist/ bombers must/ preach hate
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by DedeNkem: 2:21pm On May 27, 2021
Yorubas are in serious in trouble. The North is actively taking over Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

You like deceiving yourself grin, lemme make it better for you, Muslims are 10% grin
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:22pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Your opinion tho, it already has

You can use MURIC to wail about your frustration later have you heard grin grin go and write about how intolerant Yoruba Christians are
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:22pm On May 27, 2021
DedeNkem:
Yorubas are in serious in trouble. The North is actively taking over Yorubaland.

See ehn what they can’t establish through war na Islam dem wan use
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

You can use MURIC to wail about your frustration later have you heard grin grin go and write about how intolerant Yoruba Christians are
I don't care about MURIC, but he's surely giving you guys nightmare grin
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by DedeNkem: 2:24pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
Waillers will die of heart attack after reading dis news.
Meanwhile somewhere in aba

Continue talking about Aba while the North continues raping you from the back!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Omoodua007: 2:25pm On May 27, 2021
BeansAndBread:
I don't care about MURIC, but he's surely giving you guys nightmare grin

Anyways present your shariah agenda to Yoruba house of assembly, best of luck as it sails through
Nairaland comment won’t change a thing and presidency can’t impose courts on states
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by NaijirianKing: 2:26pm On May 27, 2021
We are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by BeansAndBread(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2021
Omoodua007:

Anyways present your shariah agenda to Yoruba house of assembly, best of luck as it sails through
Nairaland comment won’t change a thing and presidency can’t impose courts on states
But Governors can tho grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu / Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement / 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.