Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West (33945 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. / MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Kingspin(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Yes, on the pages of nairaland, it didn't summit those muslims from tabling their matter. You can keep on wailing on nairaland.
Wailing Cow
who you epp?
Dissappear.
We know your type
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 26, 2021
Kingspin:
Wailing Cow
who you epp?
Dissappear.
We know your type
Wailing pig.

Who cares if you know my type or not.

Wetin u dey get a hard on about no even concern your useless sef. Face your region, nah region wey no concern you you dey shook mouth up and down.

Sw!ne!!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Kingspin(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Wailing pig.

Who cares if you know my type or not.

Wetin u dey get a hard on about no even concern your useless sef. Face your region, nah region wey no concern you you dey shook mouth up and down.

Sw!ne!!
Your brain is still trekking from Niger to Sokoto.
Who your faith epp? Na car they're making?
Disappear
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by chatinent: 11:10pm On May 26, 2021
Ok o
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Oharina(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2021
Wow this is a welcome development in our Yoruba land. We can't wait to have hisba police, policing our land, we can't wait to embrace fully our fulani brethren in Allah. We Yoruba muslims, will see to it that all Yoruba christians convert to islam. Just wow, we can't wait to have an emir of Lagos. Allahu akbar!!

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by adedehinbo(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2021
lampvoice:
How true is this?

Why now?

Ahh so dem go ban alcohol be that
lol u don sharparly use this eye man as meme, come enter heaven mk I see
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by donjahsy(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Yes, on the pages of nairaland, it didn't summit those muslims from tabling their matter. You can keep on wailing on nairaland.
Just imagine some omoaluabis being arrested by Hisbah

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 26, 2021
donjahsy:
Just imagine some omoaluabis being arrested by Hisbah
That is their problem. How many omoluabis have been arrested and prosecuted in the Sharia court in Abuja or the one in Kwara? Before the creation of southern Nigeria, there was a Sharia court in Ede.

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Kingspin(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Just the way your brain is trekking from Ebonyi to Abia. Who your faith help for Lagos too?

There is a constitutional review, people dey talk wetin dem want for their state and geopolitical region, you wey no come from the state or geopolitical start to dey yearn trash? Who is stopping your useless self from making a car too?

Abeg carry your fool!shness comot my side jawe... You d!rty, hate filled and datf p!g
Your foolishness is why innocent women and children are dieing in Benue Jos and Kaduna.

Don't mess up others with your own mess.

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 26, 2021
Kingspin:
Your foolishness is why innocent women and children are dieing in Benue Jos and Kaduna.

Your foolishness is why innocent Yeebos are been killed in Ebonyi, Abia and Imo.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Kingspin(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Your foolishness is why innocent Yeebos are been killed in Ebonyi, Abia and Imo.
Your own brain is laughing at your you.

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 26, 2021
Kingspin:
Your own brains is laughing at your you.
Just the way your dull brain is laughing at you in your flat skull.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Kingspin(m): 11:24pm On May 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Just the way your dull brain is laughing at you in your flat skull.
The skulls you are opening in the North are not enough?

The gods must be a blood drunker ol

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 26, 2021
Kingspin:
The skulls you are opening in the North are not enough?

The gods must be a blood drunker ol
The skulls you're opening in the east is not enough abi?

Your gods in the east must be a blood drunker o!
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Ballack1(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2021
Can you have a sharia court without a sharia law?

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Kingspin(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The skulls you're opening in the east is not enough abi?

Your gods in the east must be a blood drunker o!
You are a selfish person.

Repeat after me, I will not use the name of my gods to open or support skull or support again.

So help me gods
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 26, 2021
Kingspin:
You are a selfish person.

Repeat after me, I will not use the name of my gods to open or support skull or support again.

So help me gods
You are a fool!sh and selfish person.

So help me gods
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Kingspin(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You are a fool!sh and selfish person.

So help me gods
Go and talk to your god

Am not.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Nobody: 12:57am On May 27, 2021
Kingspin:
Go and talk to your god

Am not.
Go and talk to your god

I'm not.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by NaijirianKing: 1:13am On May 27, 2021
We are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by NaijirianKing: 1:19am On May 27, 2021
We are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by NaijirianKing: 1:23am On May 27, 2021
We are all Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by NaijirianKing: 1:27am On May 27, 2021
We are all Nigerians

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by Kingspin(m): 1:28am On May 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Go and talk to your god

I'm not.
Go and talk to your god

not me.
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by NaijirianKing: 1:30am On May 27, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by NaijirianKing: 1:33am On May 27, 2021
We are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by unbitchable(m): 1:40am On May 27, 2021
NaijirianKing:
[s]We should be very careful in our spoken statements as the tongue has the power to build and to destroy. Islam came into the SW from Mali 238 years before Christianity even reached the shores of Nigeria, from outsiders at that.

Islam is as traditional to the SW as it is to the North. However, the Muslims in the south, particularly in the SW are oppressed even though in certain states in the SW they are the majority. This is a fact, as such, there is nothing wrong with Muslims demanding that their traditional legal system be put in place.

The current legal system handed down through British common-law derives from the Bible. What is wrong with demanding a legal code based and rooted in African belief and culture of a vast majority in the SW?

Let's speak rationally and not with irrational hate of Islam and other's cultures. We are civilized.[/s]

The current legal system is derived from the Bible?.. You're dumb as they come.
In almost every home in SW, there are mix of traditional ( being the oldest in Yoruba land), Christians and Muslims. Freedom of worship in the SW is the best you can come by in Nigeria with other regions lagging far behind in tolerance. Muslim oppression only existed in the imagination of Muric being a sponsored stooge of fulani caliphate to create an imaginary division between the two groups.
Sharia court is a futile exercise in SW. Yoruba are bound by culture not religion. You can turban your Sharia around your head up north.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West by NaijirianKing: 1:47am On May 27, 2021
We are all Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Maina Arrives In Court For Trial Without Wheelchair / Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos) / Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.