Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? (2366 Views)

Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by kingACK(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2021
It is very easy to conclude and have a saying on this issue by saying yes is good to be selective when it comes to marriage.
So that, known will fall victim of a bad woman/wife
God never created a bad woman nor wife, most time some of us are not ready to marry before we jump into it,
But the fact is clear to my own point of view that when a young man and young woman are ready to tie the nut irrespective of who they are and where they came from, the features of marriage which are,
Love
Respect
Commitment
Trust
These qualities will help them, that is why it is advisable to go for marriage class, so i see no reason why men should be Afraid of whom to marry.
They will date a woman for more than 5 years and still say they want to understand the woman, that is nonsense and evil.
too many woman on grand but no husband, is too bad, i think our men need to change their mindset
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2021
If you're still not able to make sense even after coming up with this thesis, how do you expect to have sense on how to keep a man??.
Men have always been GTOW right from the Big Bang. Know this and you shall know peace!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by gentlestdude(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2021
the idiot said too many women on ground lol, oponu go marry them na. na by force to marry?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by moriss33(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2021
Disembark 4rm this ur careless cappin....both genders are selective.
It's not peculiar to one gender alone

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by Romanoff(f): 5:42pm On May 28, 2021
You think women are not?

Why do you think some have numerous suitors?

Na to choose the one wey good pass na.
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by CheerfulGiver: 5:45pm On May 28, 2021
It's called choice.

Sorry you don't know what it means. It takes time to find someone you're compatible with and that you can leave peaceably with. People have different views of understanding and diverse views of every topic of life.

I dislike girls with piercing. I can be friends with them and very good friends actually but I can't marry someone with a nose piercing. I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. What this means is that if there are 100 women available to me for the next 10 years and they all have piercings, I'm happily remaining single.

Choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by NiceCeSi(f): 5:45pm On May 28, 2021
Everyone wants the best.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 28, 2021
We're talking of a lifetime decision here.

Some of us are not doing tumbulu tumbulu.
Na for better for worse we come for.

Wife is different from girlfriend , get that right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by kingACK(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
If you're still not able to make sense even after coming up with this thesis, how do you expect to have sense on how to keep a man??.
Men have always been GTOW right from the Big Bang. Know this and you shall know peace!

With the qualities of marriage, if both partners keep to it, it will definitely lead to peace
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by kingACK(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2021
moriss33:

is true, but we men need to change our mindset, too many woman suffering
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by kingACK(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2021
blizard44:

We're talking of a lifetime decision here.

Some of us are not doing tumbulu tumbulu.
Na for better for worse we come for.

Wife is different from girlfriend , get that right.

the truth of the matter is that i blame the women, if only they can agree on marriage before sex, this would have made the men to be serious with them and work towards marriage

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by kingACK(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
It's called choice.

Sorry you don't know what it means. It takes time to find someone you're compatible with and that you can leave peaceably with. People have different views of understanding and diverse views of every topic of life.

I dislike girls with piercing. I can be friends with them and very good friends actually but I can't marry someone with a nose piercing. I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. What this means is that if there are 100 women available to me for the next 10 years and they all have piercings, I'm happily remaining single.

Choice.
that is choice, but zip up till u see what you are looking for
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by CheerfulGiver: 6:02pm On May 28, 2021
kingACK:

that is choice, but zip up till u see what you are looking for
You asked about selectiveness in marriage, not in sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by eazykiel45: 6:17pm On May 28, 2021
moriss33:
on point Bro, i agree with you
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by Kobicove(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
It's called choice.

Choice.

I agree with you smiley
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by pansophist(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2021
How can this even be a question? Men are super selective when it comes to picking a wife simple because in marriage, it is the man that bear the liability, just as women bear the liability in sex (and are selective with who they sleep with).

The day women begin to pay for groom price, weddings, need to have a good job, money and house for the incoming husband, and provide for him until she dies, then men will not be selective. So yes, if men will be subjected to all these to get a wife, then the least he can do for himself is to pick a woman that makes the journey worthy.

For men, marriage is a consequence, but convenience for women. And to women, sex is a consequence, but convenience for men. Men need a woman that will be a wife, not just to be married. A woman that is virtuous and will give him peace, and also be there for better for worse. It is not that hard to understand really.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by heartbraker(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2021
Because they don't want what happened in 1305 to repeat itself, pls don't ask me what happened in 1305.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by Youngpo413: 9:39pm On May 28, 2021
kingACK:

is true, but we men need to change our mindset, too many woman suffering
you dey pity women?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by phazotron(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2021
Make we marry wrong woman make our life scatter Abi?
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by gift2xl: 11:09pm On May 28, 2021
The house of rep should legalized men getting married to 10 women. At least it will help there ministry
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by davillian(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2021
When you make that mistake of getting married to a knife instead of wife
You are gone...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by Vision101(m): 1:56am On May 29, 2021
@Romanoff
You think women are not?

@me
Numerous suitors in this period of scarcity of husband? My dear majority are fake. Many are suitors but majority are fake.
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by Romanoff(f): 2:59am On May 29, 2021
Vision101:
@Romanoff
You think women are not?

@me
Numerous suitors in this period of scarcity of husband? My dear majority are fake. Many are suitors but majority are fake.

Same for the men.

The cheating stories says it all.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by Theboy21: 5:17am On May 29, 2021
shocked cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by Khd95(m): 5:58am On May 29, 2021
Many men are now wiser now,don't spend money to bring liability to your home.

Marriage this days is even scary,he con be like people dey use am catch cruise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by Twelfthman: 6:18am On May 29, 2021
Every man and woman must select a suitable partner. It doest mean other men or women are bad but they just not suitable
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by phemmyfour: 6:23am On May 29, 2021
Romanoff:
You think women are not?

In fact women do that alot
Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 29, 2021
The reason why some women are single is because they want to marry rich men. They don't want to settle down with a man they truly love.
They are too many women on grand but the good ones are few.

How will you even think of settling down with a woman who demands too much from you even when she is still leaving with her parents.

Can you marry a woman who dress like a slut?
Can you marry a woman who had sex with you at first date? And that shows she is cheap and can have sex with any man at first date.
Can you marry a woman who can disgrace you Infront of her family and friends?

All these are the reasons why some men are still single and a men want to marry a woman with good qualities.

So, you want men to marry to reduce the population of women,abi?
It seems like you are not ready to marry who you truly love.
Men need wife material,not girlfriend material.
You'll understand when you are ready to settle down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry? by Truvelisback(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2021
kingACK:
It is very easy to conclude and have a saying on this issue by saying yes is good to be selective when it comes to marriage.
So that, known will fall victim of a bad woman/wife
God never created a bad woman nor wife, most time some of us are not ready to marry before we jump into it,
But the fact is clear to my own point of view that when a young man and young woman are ready to tie the nut irrespective of who they are and where they came from, the features of marriage which are,
Love
Respect
Commitment
Trust
These qualities will help them, that is why it is advisable to go for marriage class, so i see no reason why men should be Afraid of whom to marry.
They will date a woman for more than 5 years and still say they want to understand the woman, that is nonsense and evil.
too many woman on grand but no husband, is too bad, i think our men need to change their mindset

Why Do U Select Clothes & Shoes B4 Buying Them? U Should Av Collected Anyone & Wear.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth, We Are The Problem / Ladies And Their Love For Techies / Chrisland School Girl Video Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.