Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

(diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now - Satellite TV Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now (134838 Views)

Latest Tech Multi LNB Satellite Dish (FTA) More Than 150 Free Channels / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region / Installing A Motorised Satellite Dish System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by Iron2011: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2011
Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by williams85(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2011
i need to paint my 180cm. Pls suggest a paint 4 me
Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2011
@williams,
the best paint for satellite antenna is light grey, ''ash''
Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2011
Sorry for the delay, a lot us in this section of Nairaland understand why the pictures posting has to take this long, first of all , I will like to thank those that have kept the section interesting, those that latter joined and make enormous contributions like spurring me and those that are just interested in where this is going to end, we must all know that this is not the end of this section, but rather the beginning,, I am able to learn a lot from trying to give out token. This is how it should be. I waited long to see who will brave the process and come with a total different ideas from what i have, I am able to see the potential in Africa and I am able to reaffirm my confidence in all of us. We are a great people with wisdom and there lie so many things that are worth trying. Remember, when we try and ''fail'' it not really a failure, rather we have learnt a new way of doing the same thing but in a wrong way. My brother in the Ghana axis, more grease to your elbow. You are great ! Your work is a good platform for others that might want to follow the same path to thread.
Once again, thank you all. We should wait for another exiting experiment.

Hint:
We continue asking question in the same section on what to do to get a mould made. Remember we have just started!!!
Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by williams85(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2011
thanks very much i'll look 4 it
Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
[1]

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
[2]

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
[3]

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
[4]

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
[5]

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2011
[6]

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
[7]

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
[8]

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2011
[9]

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2011
plz, i keep getting this message '' size too big stuff'' i guess slow internet mode ! we shall continue latter.
Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by Newtonn(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2011
geometry:

plz, i keep getting this message '' size too big stuff'' i guess slow internet mode ! we shall continue latter.

@geometry,
plz we need to talk very urgent. kindly send me ur present contact to my email.
thks
Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by Iron2011: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2011
@ geometry well done bro indeed this is the sign of the dawn. the beginning of more big things to come. we will never succumb to failure.our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up whenever we fall. well, in order not to confuse others, i will wait for the rest of the mold construction pictures to be posted before i ask some few questions.
Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by dodos(f): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ geometry

First of all thanks for the inspirational speech. Next i think your pix were very clear and good. Though i have lots of questions i would not want to jump the gun now as the rest of the pix might have the answers to my question embedded in them so i will keep mute till then.

All the same keep up the good work.
Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2011

1 Share

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2011

Re: (diy) Design And Fabricate Your Own Satellite Dish Of "all Sizes", Ask How.now by geometry(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here / Gotv Problem (Many Missing Channels) / STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.