Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! (8623 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Mcslize: 10:02am On May 29, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
Bros If You Never Enter Family Life !!! ..... You De On Cruise !!!

One married man once tell me say him daughter wake him up by 2AM at night only to demand that ...... "DADDY I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR NOSE" ...... Ahhhhh !!!

Okay as me don enter family Life nahh !!! ... My Wife get belle now !!!

She be dey demand stuupid stuupid things oooo ... But i be dey think say !!! ... na because say she dey Pregnant nahh ....

But ...... the one weah she do of recent shock me !!! .

Before the one weah happen last night .... she once demanded by 2AM at night ...... say she wan chop Kuli Kuli ... IMAGINE BY 2AM ..... And she complain this till 6AM in the morning !!! - When i finally bring Kuli Kuli come by 8AM .... she tell me say ..... she don loose appetite .... make i commot am .... that the looking at it makes her feel like Vomiting !!!

Below na Kuli Kuli ... incase if you no know !!!

Okay This one happened Last Night !!!

I Come dey wonder if her spirit dey always start by 2AM ......

Around 2AM Last Night !!! ... She wake me up and continue to tell stories again !!!

This one shock me ooo !!!! , Upon say i never knack for life 3 Months now !!! - Doctor say na from 4 Months we can begin nack !!! ..... I Buy Soaps 2 time per week .... Only for me not to cheat on my wife !!! - If you know you know ....

OKAY ... BABY Tell me ... what do you want - Na wetin i ask her ...

She looked at me and say .................. "Baby Let's Insult Each Other" .....

Ehhhhh .... She say ... I Feel like insulting somebody and Causing Quarrel .... I Looked at her and say !!! "BABE NO BE ME AND YOU"

Before i can turn to the other side of the bed ... she slapped me and say "Honey you are a fooool" .....

I Looked at her and say "NA Bigger Fooool you be" ..... She starts crying .... and say .... So you can insult me back .....

The summary of these stories be say .... I No sleep last Night !!! .... I Tried all i can to calm her down .... She insulted me from 2AM Till 6AM This morning !!!

When she don see say na morning ... She looked at me as say "Baby ... What are we eating this morning"

Marriage dey sweet shaa ... But i dey Hell Fire now .....

NO KNACKS ... NO SLEEPS ...

Wetin i go fit do .... Nothing !!!

I Can't WAIT To See My TWINS !!!

Better Days Ahead !!!

cc; lalasticlala

I feel your plight. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Michelle55: 10:02am On May 29, 2021
smiley enjoy your marriage but wait fess, do you have to bring your private life to social media?
Let's assume that there's nothing like social media, what would you have done?
This is intimate moment between you and your wife, I see no reason why you want us to contribute our opinions to it. This would give some of the miscreants here the privilege to insult women, like I've already seen some doing already.

Learn to keep your private life private please, one idiot is already telling a married man that the kid his wife is carrying isn't his but his neighbour. I wonder the kind of dummies Nairaland is accommodating this days.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Offpoint1: 10:16am On May 29, 2021
JovialJune:
When I was pregnant, my cravings was eating ice block and water soaked rice that mash together very well, but when I was told that eating ice block was bad for my babies, I replaced it with the next best thing, very cold shawarma, if the shawarma isn't put in the freezer I won't eat it, and yes hubby provided it and had to learn how to prepare it sef, now, we don't buy shawarma anymore,

You guys complaining about things pregnant ladies ask for at night don't know what it feels like, the satisfaction of eating what you and your baby want is out of this world, better than sex and orgasm, as you eat the baby eats too, most times it's the baby asking for it and they leap for joy when satisfied, you men will never understand.
Baby asked for it grin grin
Baby wey never get sense go dey request for cold shawarma grin grin mommy d mommy

6 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2021
Women pretend alot,if you do good to them problem,if you do bad to them problem.to hell with them joor......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2021
Mine woke me up around 4am when my voice was as thick as tiger generator sound and asked me to start singing love song for her... Walahi talahi if you pass my window that day enh you go think say na ocult men dey do incantation inside grin . Las las done and dusted wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Nemesis0147(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
I can imagine how you'll be nagging at home with your husband. Girls like you no fit ever make me reason marriage with naija girl. Ole barawo
bros
You no do well,,telling that guy that he might not be the father of his unborn baby doesn’t make sense...try and be staying positive abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by gentlestdude(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2021
Nemesis0147:
bros
You no do well,,telling that guy that he might not be the father of his unborn baby doesn’t make sense...try and be staying positive abeg
But he might not be... if we dey cry make we dey see road abeg.
But you don't need to quote me to chop that smelly jovialjune pusssy, all you gotta do is send her a pm and the pussy is yours for the time being

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by SmartPolician: 10:52am On May 29, 2021
Michelle55:
smiley enjoy your marriage but wait fess, do you have to bring your private life to social media?
Let's assume that there's nothing like social media, what would you have done?
This is intimate moment between you and your wife, I see no reason why you want us to contribute our opinions to it. This would give some of the miscreants here the privilege to insult women, like I've already seen some doing already.

Learn to keep your private life private please, one idiot is already telling a married man that the kid his wife is carrying isn't his but his neighbour. I wonder the kind of dummies Nairaland is accommodating this days.

Stop being childish.

Nairaland is a faceless forum.

Will you be able to recognize him when you run into him tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Matheusmartin: 10:55am On May 29, 2021
If you were a soldier, in borno, at the fore front in the war against boko haram, no one would tell her how to curtain her cravings...

What if, at time that 2am,while trying to get one of those her silly cravings, something terrible happens to you and u kpai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Nobody: 10:57am On May 29, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

You get sense my brother.

Pick yourself and go another room. Do that twice on a roll and she will get sense. If pregnancy brings stupidity, I wonder why single mothers are not so dramatic during pregnancy. The point is that these women wanted to be dramatic cos maybe they heard one of their friends did it.

The best formula is to ignore her and watch her borrow senses.

Obviously, maybe some men enjoys it as well. Reasons women does this is to make you reassure your love for her despite being in a bad shape. There are other ways to reassure her without necessarily stressing yourself out over nothing.
good comment, i wonder if a woman will demand that from me,i won't even do as if i heard her.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Nemesis0147(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
But he might not be... if we dey cry make we dey see road abeg.
But you don't need to quote me to chop that smelly jovialjune pusssy, all you gotta do is send her a pm and the pussy is yours for the time being
lol
I saw this coming...Stay safe Gee
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by gentlestdude(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2021
Nemesis0147:
lol I saw this coming...Stay safe Gee
bless up omo ope
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by gentlestdude(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2021
Matheusmartin:
But you insulted him first..
na their way they can't take what they dish out and me sef get time for the idiot today na weekend

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Michelle55: 11:26am On May 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop being childish.

Nairaland is a faceless forum.

Will you be able to recognize him when you run into him tomorrow?
It's not that faceless like we all thought sir
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by ogwuche4u(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
and who says it's yours lol? some men are still living in 1960 chai. no go shock if the child resemble one if your neighbors hahaha

See this fool. I know my wife. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by ChiefSosa(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2021
booscy:

she's passing through a lot

He's passing through a lotter

They're passing through a lottest

Lalasticlala that'll push this to FP is passing through a lottestest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Happened: 1:05pm On May 29, 2021
Kriss216:
Women are naturally dramatic and manipulative... Forget pregnancy.

As you didn't provide the kuli kuli by 2am, did she die?

No, she didn't die and she won't die cos of that.

When next they start demanding those weird stuff at the middle of the night, tell them point blank, those things are not available at the moment. List the things available in the house, let them choose from what you have.

Don't risk your life trying to get them outside by the middle of the night. If anything happens to you, she will still remarry 8 months after your burial.

Na so
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by SammieRexx(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2021
I go jejely carry pillow go sleep for couch for parlour. U get belle no mean say u don turn small pikin

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Judybash93(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:
Pregnancy craving things. Bear with her. She's passing through a lot now.

Modified
Lol... This is so hilarious. And you sound like the kind of man I'll like to have as a husband. Very understanding and tolerant. If it were some men, they'll roar at her and she'll faint hahahahaaaa....

Just keep being patient. The Lord is your muscle. And I declare as a twin, you shall see your twins and their mother Hale and hearty when the time comes. In Jesus name.

The joys of fatherhood. smiley
You must be joking

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Boomboost(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
Bros If You Never Enter Family Life !!! ..... You De On Cruise !!!

One married man once tell me say him daughter wake him up by 2AM at night only to demand that ...... "DADDY I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR NOSE" ...... Ahhhhh !!!

Okay as me don enter family Life nahh !!! ... My Wife get belle now !!!

She be dey demand stuupid stuupid things oooo ... But i be dey think say !!! ... na because say she dey Pregnant nahh ....

But ...... the one weah she do of recent shock me !!! .

Before the one weah happen last night .... she once demanded by 2AM at night ...... say she wan chop Kuli Kuli ... IMAGINE BY 2AM ..... And she complain this till 6AM in the morning !!! - When i finally bring Kuli Kuli come by 8AM .... she tell me say ..... she don loose appetite .... make i commot am .... that the looking at it makes her feel like Vomiting !!!

Below na Kuli Kuli ... incase if you no know !!!

Okay This one happened Last Night !!!

I Come dey wonder if her spirit dey always start by 2AM ......

Around 2AM Last Night !!! ... She wake me up and continue to tell stories again !!!

This one shock me ooo !!!! , Upon say i never knack for life 3 Months now !!! - Doctor say na from 4 Months we can begin nack !!! ..... I Buy Soaps 2 time per week .... Only for me not to cheat on my wife !!! - If you know you know ....

OKAY ... BABY Tell me ... what do you want - Na wetin i ask her ...

She looked at me and say .................. "Baby Let's Insult Each Other" .....

Ehhhhh .... She say ... I Feel like insulting somebody and Causing Quarrel .... I Looked at her and say !!! "BABE NO BE ME AND YOU"

Before i can turn to the other side of the bed ... she slapped me and say "Honey you are a fooool" .....

I Looked at her and say "NA Bigger Fooool you be" ..... She starts crying .... and say .... So you can insult me back .....

The summary of these stories be say .... I No sleep last Night !!! .... I Tried all i can to calm her down .... She insulted me from 2AM Till 6AM This morning !!!

When she don see say na morning ... She looked at me as say "Baby ... What are we eating this morning"

Marriage dey sweet shaa ... But i dey Hell Fire now .....

NO KNACKS ... NO SLEEPS ...

Wetin i go fit do .... Nothing !!!

I Can't WAIT To See My TWINS !!!

Better Days Ahead !!!

cc; lalasticlala

She get her emotions, you get your head. You for just start sarcastic questioning like this.

You : Na the baby want the Kuli kuli or na just you.

Her : The baby.
You : Sweet fatty gurl, which time you teach the baby how to know Kuli?

OR

Her : Na me.
You : Eheh? Preggy love, where we fit go find am and what's the name of your witchdoctor friend that sells at 2am?

Guy, use cynicism shut her up. Call her fatty bumbum, Miss Foodie worldwide...

My wife go get equal dose of drama and wahala, I promise her.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / I'm Back & I Am Serious! / Why Is It That Some Girls Still Hide To Wear Pant After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.