Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! (8622 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by DesChyko: 3:18pm On May 29, 2021
No mind them. Na so during my wife first pregnancy, our bedroom turn to mini store. Fruits o.. Small chops o.. Snacks o.. Nothing wey no dey. I no fit touch anyone and she no gree finish anyone.

Na later I come give myself brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by etrange: 3:48pm On May 29, 2021
Pregnancy cravings are real, guys. It is hormonal. Some things will start testing horrible to her while others will become exceptionally delicious. One of my closest friends who never ate fish prior to getting pregnant wouldn't take any other thing asides fish when she was pregnant.

The person saying women are manipulative, etc. is just being unnecessarily sexist. You are a man, you've never been pregnant but somehow, you know they're just being manipulative. Of all things to get out of manipulation, it's kuli kuli at 2am? Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Vireani79: 4:15pm On May 29, 2021
Deborah98:
Lolzzzzz my brother enjoy your marriage joor... Someone I know will demand for catfish from River Niger undecided or garnished snail imported from Senegal cheesy.. That someone is me future hubby please don't be angry that's pregnancy cravings but men dey try ooooooooooooooo God bless our Fathers, Men and brothers odirokwa easy at all

Fess marry fess
Husband u no see
U dey wish
U know if na okada man or aboki go marry u angry

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Deborah98(f): 4:20pm On May 29, 2021
Vireani79:

Fess marry fess
Husband u no see
U dey wish
na your sister go marry aboki and okada
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by MNDE18: 4:21pm On May 29, 2021
Men who complain about women being manipulative with craving are either unreasonable or they have women in their life who did that.

When I was pregnant, I couldn't even cook talking eating the food I eat. I must not smell food even while eating if not I vomit all; vomiting became as norm as drinking water.

Interesting part is I run a catering service company and that time was a busy period for me but I had no choice but to cancel every single job...

It's a time when we do not have control over our body. God bless every good woman out there.

4 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
Bros If You Never Enter Family Life !!! ..... You De On Cruise !!!

One married man once tell me say him daughter wake him up by 2AM at night only to demand that ...... "DADDY I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR NOSE" ...... Ahhhhh !!!

Okay as me don enter family Life nahh !!! ... My Wife get belle now !!!

She be dey demand stuupid stuupid things oooo ... But i be dey think say !!! ... na because say she dey Pregnant nahh ....

But ...... the one weah she do of recent shock me !!! .

Before the one weah happen last night .... she once demanded by 2AM at night ...... say she wan chop Kuli Kuli ... IMAGINE BY 2AM ..... And she complain this till 6AM in the morning !!! - When i finally bring Kuli Kuli come by 8AM .... she tell me say ..... she don loose appetite .... make i commot am .... that the looking at it makes her feel like Vomiting !!!

Below na Kuli Kuli ... incase if you no know !!!

Okay This one happened Last Night !!!

I Come dey wonder if her spirit dey always start by 2AM ......

Around 2AM Last Night !!! ... She wake me up and continue to tell stories again !!!

This one shock me ooo !!!! , Upon say i never knack for life 3 Months now !!! - Doctor say na from 4 Months we can begin nack !!! ..... I Buy Soaps 2 time per week .... Only for me not to cheat on my wife !!! - If you know you know ....

OKAY ... BABY Tell me ... what do you want - Na wetin i ask her ...

She looked at me and say .................. "Baby Let's Insult Each Other" .....

Ehhhhh .... She say ... I Feel like insulting somebody and Causing Quarrel .... I Looked at her and say !!! "BABE NO BE ME AND YOU"

Before i can turn to the other side of the bed ... she slapped me and say "Honey you are a fooool" .....

I Looked at her and say "NA Bigger Fooool you be" ..... She starts crying .... and say .... So you can insult me back .....

The summary of these stories be say .... I No sleep last Night !!! .... I Tried all i can to calm her down .... She insulted me from 2AM Till 6AM This morning !!!

When she don see say na morning ... She looked at me as say "Baby ... What are we eating this morning"

Marriage dey sweet shaa ... But i dey Hell Fire now .....

NO KNACKS ... NO SLEEPS ...

Wetin i go fit do .... Nothing !!!

I Can't WAIT To See My TWINS !!!

Better Days Ahead !!!

cc; lalasticlala
Stop tolerating nonsense, that's all I'll tell you. Simp.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Kondomatic(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2021
This one pass me
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2021
ogwuche4u:

My pregnant wife demanded fish one Saturday night at 10pm. I had to rush down to get it. Pregnant women can be so dramatic. It's not easy to handle them at times but each time your feel your baby kicks, your heart will be so filled with joy. Can't wait to hold my child soon.
Keep rushing out at night, na when you no return her eyes go clear....simps are meant to not breath for long tho, so won't be surprise

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by ogwuche4u(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2021
Coolcalmcollect:

Keep rushing out at night, na when you no return her eyes go clear....simps are meant to not breath for long tho, so won't be surprise

Make bitterness no kill you my guy grin. Simping for my wife is nothing to me.

6 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by SGANIVA(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2021
Am not married but I will surely love the experience and the drama, as na laugh I will be laughing self . I will even get you the caton of any thing you ask for .

God Bless your family

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by debbydams(f): 6:47pm On May 29, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
Bros If You Never Enter Family Life !!! ..... You De On Cruise !!!

One married man once tell me say him daughter wake him up by 2AM at night only to demand that ...... "DADDY I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR NOSE" ...... Ahhhhh !!!

Okay as me don enter family Life nahh !!! ... My Wife get belle now !!!

She be dey demand stuupid stuupid things oooo ... But i be dey think say !!! ... na because say she dey Pregnant nahh ....

But ...... the one weah she do of recent shock me !!! .

Before the one weah happen last night .... she once demanded by 2AM at night ...... say she wan chop Kuli Kuli ... IMAGINE BY 2AM ..... And she complain this till 6AM in the morning !!! - When i finally bring Kuli Kuli come by 8AM .... she tell me say ..... she don loose appetite .... make i commot am .... that the looking at it makes her feel like Vomiting !!!

Below na Kuli Kuli ... incase if you no know !!!

Okay This one happened Last Night !!!

I Come dey wonder if her spirit dey always start by 2AM ......

Around 2AM Last Night !!! ... She wake me up and continue to tell stories again !!!

This one shock me ooo !!!! , Upon say i never knack for life 3 Months now !!! - Doctor say na from 4 Months we can begin nack !!! ..... I Buy Soaps 2 time per week .... Only for me not to cheat on my wife !!! - If you know you know ....

OKAY ... BABY Tell me ... what do you want - Na wetin i ask her ...

She looked at me and say .................. "Baby Let's Insult Each Other" .....

Ehhhhh .... She say ... I Feel like insulting somebody and Causing Quarrel .... I Looked at her and say !!! "BABE NO BE ME AND YOU"

Before i can turn to the other side of the bed ... she slapped me and say "Honey you are a fooool" .....

I Looked at her and say "NA Bigger Fooool you be" ..... She starts crying .... and say .... So you can insult me back .....

The summary of these stories be say .... I No sleep last Night !!! .... I Tried all i can to calm her down .... She insulted me from 2AM Till 6AM This morning !!!

When she don see say na morning ... She looked at me as say "Baby ... What are we eating this morning"

Marriage dey sweet shaa ... But i dey Hell Fire now .....

NO KNACKS ... NO SLEEPS ...

Wetin i go fit do .... Nothing !!!

I Can't WAIT To See My TWINS !!!

Better Days Ahead !!!

cc; lalasticlala
lol grin grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Bekind123: 8:40pm On May 29, 2021
etrange:
Pregnancy cravings are real, guys. It is hormonal. Some things will start testing horrible to her while others will become exceptionally delicious. One of my closest friends who never ate fish prior to getting pregnant wouldn't take any other thing asides fish when she was pregnant.

The person saying women are manipulative, etc. is just being unnecessarily sexist. You are a man, you've never been pregnant but somehow, you know they're just being manipulative. Of all things to get out of manipulation, it's kuli kuli at 2am? Lol
Don't mind them. One elderly mama told me during her own time she likes going to their pit toilet to perceive the smell. But me I Can't stand any smell even my bathing soap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by EverythingFit: 8:45pm On May 29, 2021
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Jhustmie1: 9:07pm On May 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
and who says it's yours lol? some men are still living in 1960 chai. no go shock if the child resemble one if your neighbors hahaha
Everybody is not ur sisters o.....dey ar real ladies out bcus 100 women cheated on Dia husbands doesn't mean all are cheaters stop being a immature keyboard warrior....signs out �

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Jhustmie1: 9:09pm On May 29, 2021
Vireani79:

Fess marry fess
Husband u no see
U dey wish
At least d okada man go beta pass u
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by wiseone28: 10:44pm On May 29, 2021
God bless all the Rev. Fathers that won't experience this grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by OGWILLS123: 10:46pm On May 29, 2021
Mind said she want to taste my shit !embarassed
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by goodnewscliff(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2021
Rubbish
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Oyiboman69: 8:23am On May 30, 2021
JovialJune:
When I was pregnant, my cravings was eating ice block and water soaked rice that mash together very well, but when I was told that eating ice block was bad for my babies, I replaced it with the next best thing, very cold shawarma, if the shawarma isn't put in the freezer I won't eat it, and yes hubby provided it and had to learn how to prepare it sef, now, we don't buy shawarma anymore,

You guys complaining about things pregnant ladies ask for at night don't know what it feels like, the satisfaction of eating what you and your baby want is out of this world, better than sex and orgasm, as you eat the baby eats too, most times it's the baby asking for it and they leap for joy when satisfied, you men will never understand.
you're right but, it shouldn't be at the detriment of her husband
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:45am On May 30, 2021
This is so hilarious.. I can't stop laughing... But weird things pregnant women do is hundred percent true..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now / I Met Her In The Banking Hall, And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.