Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? (4250 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by debbydams(f): 11:57am On May 30, 2021
Dread locks,
dirty underware
mouth odor
Pride
Sagging
Tint hair
Smoking
Drinking alcohol
Going to clubs
I hate people that talks to much.
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Lucyspa: 12:09pm On May 30, 2021
Talkative
Bad dress sense
Lack of confidence
Short

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 30, 2021
Olayinka777:

[color=#006600][/color]
Small one nko! grin

Small one na blessing na
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Olayinka777(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

Small one na blessing na
Badt guy
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 30, 2021
All types of odor.,inside and outside
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by davien(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2021
Dirty ladies.

If a lady has a pile of dirty clothes left in a corner of her room.

Leaving her panties hanged in the toilet/indoor.

Bad odour, especially fishy vagina smell.

Fat ladies.

Poor intelligence.

Large tribal marks or tattoos.

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Iceyjayz: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
oliviacute:
bleaching

body odour

mouth odour

pride
If there's anything I hate on some girls are, mouth, body odour and pussy odour, goddamn!
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Poor hygiene.

Self entitled loud bitches who can't put their shit together.

Women that measure their worth based off their outward appearance.

Nigerian feminists.

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by sholask04: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
DigiBandito:
Make up, empty brains & a sense of self entitlement

Stupid yeye Ego
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Miky91: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Smelling pussy
Smelling armpit
Smelling mouth
Smelling hair
Nagging
Self centered

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Theama(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Being double chinned undecided
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Pricelessruby(f): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Body odour
Bleaching
Mouth odour
The other one is personally
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Iceyjayz: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Body odour
Bleaching
Mouth odour
The other one is personally
If there's anything I hate on some girls are, mouth, body odour and pussy odour, goddamn!
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Pricelessruby(f): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Savedday: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Uncle93(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2021
Smelling virgina.

Smelling Virginia.

Mouth odour.

Smelling Armpit.

Nothing else
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
my brother if you know the way some ladies smell down there gosh.

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by bigpicture001: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2021
.......Ladies wearing visible tight undies

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by bigpicture001: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2021
debbydams:
Dread locks,
dirty underware
mouth odor
Pride
Sagging
Tint hair
Smoking
Drinking alcohol
Going to clubs
I hate people that talks to much.

I can bet all this don't matter to you if he has money....cuz money is the language if love to ladies

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Iceyjayz: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
my brother if you know the way some ladies smell down there gosh.
That's why it's good to follow clean girls, those girls that care about their personal hygiene not those anyhow street girls, back then when I was still flexing, I don't think I've ever had sex with any girl that smells down south because I was always careful of the kind of girl I have sex with
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by goldman777: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Nose rings,leg chain,self entitlement mentality,fake talk ,money greed and stone cold savagery mentality totally devoid of soft human emotions

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by debbydams(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
bigpicture001:

I can bet all this don't matter to you if he has money....cuz money is the language if love to ladies
those things I mentioned turn me off..I don't go after men because of money..money can't buy happiness..
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Olayinka777:

Badt guy

Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone / How Many Minutes Should The D!ck Stay Inside Her Puxxy Before Pulling Out? / Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo)