Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? (4243 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:09pm On May 29, 2021
Here's mine;

Foul smells

Hairy legs

Long dirty fingers and toe nails

Colored hairdos thats neither blonde or black.

What's urs?
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Postboiswag(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2021
Bleaching

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by pansophist(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2021
Alot, but one that stands out is when one enters the relationship with the aura of someone coming to fight. The "you don't mess with me" kinda girl. That single attitude is capable of killing whichever feelings, love attraction etc I have.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Jeon(f): 5:39pm On May 29, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Here's mine;

Foul smells

Hairy legs

What's urs?

Are you a man or woman

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 29, 2021
Body odour

Mouth odour

Unconsciously spitting on me when talking

Yellow or brown teeth

Hairy body. Especially chest

Fair guys

Dirtiness generally.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Jeon(f): 5:40pm On May 29, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Here's mine;

Foul smells

Hairy legs

What's urs?

The first one is

If you are short.. Bye bye
No need to add another one

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Nogodye(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2021
Stretch mark! grin

3 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by wumi2017(f): 5:52pm On May 29, 2021
Bleaching,,body odour and mouth odour

5 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Vulcanheph(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2021
Big flabby stomach.... Complete turn off

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 29, 2021
Big toto

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by oliviacute(f): 6:36pm On May 29, 2021
bleaching
body odour
mouth odour
pride

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:46pm On May 29, 2021
michaelpop50:
Big toto
u wanted to say wide not biggrin

35 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Khd95(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2021
Long nails, make up and dirty bra

3 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by DigiBandito: 8:45pm On May 29, 2021
Make up, empty brains & a sense of self entitlement

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Bola146(f): 8:46pm On May 29, 2021
Dreadlocks, tattoos, sagging, bad English, blonde hair, pride, ..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Michelle55: 9:11pm On May 29, 2021
Bola146:
Dreadlocks, tattoos, sagging, bad English, blonde hair, pride, ..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LOL. You sef, which one is bad English? cheesy
Is English your native language?
Kindly take your time to go through all your messages here on Nairaland then come back and tell me what bad English really means grin
I go believe you then

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Michelle55: 9:14pm On May 29, 2021
My turn off is simple :
Body Odour
Mouth odour
sad

3 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by YahooSon(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2021
Bola146:
Damn so you can't love me with my locks?
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Truthabulabula(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2021
Racist woman.
Poor hygiene (must take care of her skin) an physique.
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by talk2hb1(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2021
Not Having Money,
Money is My Aphrodisiac!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by mytime24(f): 11:37pm On May 29, 2021
How many times wil this topic pop out
#Nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:38am On May 30, 2021
Poor hygiene, I know ladies who are beautiful but have brown and yellow stuff between their teeth, their mouth may not even be smelling but that shit turns me off

3 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:40am On May 30, 2021
Bola146:

Which one is bad English, even your native language, you understand am finish

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Reex12(m): 5:52am On May 30, 2021
sense of entitlement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by rowland545(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2021
Me too many piercing... Nose piercing or belly button piercing.

In fact o hate seeing too many metals on women and that's now a trend... I use to hate neck chokers but its no longer a trend now its metals on every part of there body I hate it its a big turn of.

Ones met a girl at a wedding... Too many piercing and she was forming conversation with me I kept on replying rudely until she got the message and left...its get me really upset seeing that

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Harrykn: 10:33am On May 30, 2021
Don’t have colored legs. The rest are personal Hygiene and I expect you to do better, look good with nice body fragrance except you’re a born mushin isolo Barney
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Olayinka777(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2021
michaelpop50:
Big toto
[color=#006600][/color]
Small one nko! grin
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Xj2020: 10:45am On May 30, 2021
Smelly pussy
MadeINchenzen2:
Here's mine;

Foul smells

Hairy legs

What's urs?

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Kobicove(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2021
Poor personal hygiene

Nose ring

Tattoos

Multicolored hairstyle

Multiple ear rings

Talking to loudly in a public place

Chipped nails and peeling nail polish

Not wearing deodorant
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by stanliwise(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Here's mine;

Foul smells

Hairy legs

What's urs?
Pettiness
Re: What Turns You Off About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 30, 2021
Hairs in a woman's armpit, tiny breasts, body odor, pussy odor, underboob odor, and mouth odor. Have one of these and I will not fucck you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Minutes Should The D!ck Stay Inside Her Puxxy Before Pulling Out? / If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately / How Do You Feel About Africans Marrying White Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.