Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? (46213 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by chatinent: 1:21pm On May 30, 2021
IamGreen1:

My pastor thought me o, he even said one can even break fast gan in order to satisfy your spouse. cheesy

Great!
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by atonement12: 1:22pm On May 30, 2021
ChiefSosa:
No, it's not wrong, ...Give a chorister good sex before service and watch how she'll sing and dance sooo joyfully during service.
Haaaa!cheesy
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Gambit23: 1:25pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

Is it a sin for married couple to have sex before going to church?
What's Bible position about this?

Biblical scholars, please enlighten us on this.

Bros na sense u no get

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by XavierD(f): 1:33pm On May 30, 2021
The person asking this question is not properly married. Because if you are...you will know that s*x between married couple is not a sin.

Either you are just co-habiting with your partner, the type we call Abuja marriage or Lagos marriage or you have not gone to church for priestly blessing.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
If not because I saw church I would have thought this is an Islamic thread.

This looks like one of their weird and mumu questions.

People can have sex anywhere, anytime any day if there's privacy for it.

It means nothing. Consensual sex between two adults is nothing. In or outside marriage.

There's absolutely nothing sinful or evil about

sex. It should be explored and enjoyed to the fullest.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Modified : My Muslim brethren quoting me this is still a mumu question . That it's on a Christian thread doesn't make it a less ' mumuish ' question grin grin grin

Person like you fit doke mad man
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Greataby(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

It can't be sin. Meanwhile, if you are a worker in the Church and have assignment to do in the service, you might want to desist from it.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Victor08032(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:

Christian with mumu question.....

You're nonentity , you think it your religion Islam that doesn't regard any rule
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by bukatyne(f): 2:06pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

It means nothing. Consensual sex between two adults is nothing. In or outside marriage.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Modified : My Muslim brethren quoting me this is still a mumu question . That it's on a Christian thread doesn't make it a less ' mumuish ' question grin grin grin

Sex outside marriage is a sin in Christianity.

Except you have your version.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Ten06(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2021
It is a sin, whether you are married or not. You should appear to praise God with a clean body
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 30, 2021
design106:
cool
Lol.
My neighbor and his girlfriend finished work las night but still went to church this morning to celebrate the win.

Back then in school, na so this babe go always insist say make we dey pray before we sleep knowing fully well say we go still lash. In my mind I'm like this babe no dey fear God?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by phemmyfour: 2:35pm On May 30, 2021
baddosky1:

The Sabbath day is not even on a Sunday in the first place. It is Saturday
It's not even Saturday. It's difficult to proof that it's any day of the week
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2021
Receiving Mouth Action and swallowing cum before choir ministration is a big sin
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by seyz91(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2021
i remove cap for you

just like i always said too
make to big deal of the so called "SEX" Thing in this part of the world

it's just sex if it's consensual! Period!
doggedfighter:

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by unbreak: 3:31pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

Please how old are you. because this question sound childish to me. Even a pastor or imam can decide to have sex with his lawful married wife before coming to church or mosque. It's never a sin.

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by McCoy662(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

I love you!!! Increase the volume please. Our people has been totally brainwashed by white men religion.
I fvck anytime I want, no guilt feelings, always fine. My njgga fvck inside Catholic alter one night like that. "It's just sex"... Deep!!!
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Frenzy01(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2021
Why does everyone look at sex in a very sinful way.. Nah wa oo

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by baddosky1: 3:46pm On May 30, 2021
phemmyfour:
It's not even Saturday. It's difficult to proof that it's any day of the week

It was specifically Saturday which is the last day of the week because that was when God rested after the other 6 days of creation according to the Bible and Jewish tradition.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by doggedfighter(f): 4:22pm On May 30, 2021
Ficient:

Person like you fit doke mad man

It's still sex,no biggie grin grin
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by osazsky(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Dumb question, trying so hard to be like the Muslim counterpart

Only soapy, fornication and adultery is allowed on Sunday morning, and even Saturday morning ( because Saturday is the real Sabbath) you are free to go back to your partner aftwards
but we dont marry underage...mary numerious wives..drink alchohol with kettle and w3 conderm the killing of infidel we rather preach with love and discourage terrorism is adultry and fornication not far better than wat u preach..man grow up and face the topic
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by doggedfighter(f): 4:28pm On May 30, 2021
McCoy662:
I love you!!! Increase the volume please. Our people has been totally brainwashed by white men religion.
I fvck anytime I want, no guilt feelings, always fine. My njgga fvck inside Catholic alter one night like that. "It's just sex"... Deep!!!

Say it loud, deariegrin

Religion makes life burdensome , filled with nonsensical fear.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by berryPee(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2021
When a man knew his wife before going into the house of God is NEVER A SIN, their heart will not condemn them neither will GOD condemn them.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by EmyGod(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2021
YES, Absolutely sex in the eve of Sunday is pure sin. We don't have respect to God anymore, Exodus 19:15, our mountain today is church and don't tell me about grace because Jesus said that he did not come to abolish the law rather to fulfill it. God gave us Monday to Friday just Sunday morning will be difficult for us very bad. In the book of Leviticus 15, if the bed you discharge seamen could be unclean then think of having sex before coming to church. Practice holiness because God is holy.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by walyx(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2021
Gagare1:
That was never a sin, is never a sin and will never be a sin. Infact, for me, giving my wife that mind blowing O can be my way of saying happy Sunday. She can start the Sunday praise and worship from za oza room. I know say she go thank God for me when testimony time reach.
She will be like, "I want to thank God for giving me a good husband. Praise the living God."
nice one
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by EmyGod(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2021
XavierD:
The person asking this question is not properly married. Because if you are...you will know that s*x between married couple is not a sin.

Either you are just co-habiting with your partner, the type we call Abuja marriage or Lagos marriage or you have not gone to church for priestly blessing.
Sex in the morning of Sunday before church is wholly sin, you got to respect God and practice holiness that God gave you wife is not a license to have sex before coming to church.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by EmyGod(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Say it loud, deariegrin

Religion makes life burdensome , filled with nonsensical fear.
Go and read what happened to the sons of Eli that use women in the temple how they die a miserable death.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by osazsky(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2021
EmyGod:
YES, Absolutely sex in the eve of Sunday is pure sin. We don't have respect to God anymore, Exodus 19:15, our mountain today is church and don't tell me about grace because Jesus said that he did not come to abolish the law rather to fulfill it. God gave us Monday to Friday just Sunday morning will be difficult for us very bad. In the book of Leviticus 15, if the bed you discharge seamen could be unclean then think of having sex before coming to church. Practice holiness because God is holy.
na wah for una o..which bible una day read.but same God said go into d world and multiply wothout giving dates for multiplication...love has covered all the commandments.jesus is love ..if u love ur wife u will sleep with her on a sunday morning.she is ur bone and flesh.u cant commit sin against yourself can u kill yourself. Can u steal from yourself. Can u lie to yourself. No cuz the love of yourself defeats d commandment..love ur yourself which is your wife.love God cuz jesus loves u
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Freelancerx: 5:01pm On May 30, 2021
Na mumu question be this one sha o
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by osazsky(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2021
EmyGod:

Sex in the morning of Sunday before church is wholly sin, you got to respect God and practice holiness that God gave you wife is not a license to have sex before coming to church.
if sex was a sin God wouldn't have created eve...married cupples having sex is not a sin irrespective of the day it happens. Ur wife is you..my problem is those having sex with strangers and cohabiting on a Tuesday morning....and how do u know sun is d sabbath day.and who told u christ was born on dec 25th..and is crucification being April is not certain..these dates where piked by scholars but that doesnt make it right.what if to God the sabath day is tuesday..he shook you
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by EmyGod(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2021
osazsky:
na wah for una o..which bible una day read.but same God said go into d world and multiply wothout giving dates for multiplication...love has covered all the commandments.jesus is love ..if u love ur wife u will sleep with her on a sunday morning.she is ur bone and flesh.u cant commit sin against yourself can u kill yourself. Can u steal from yourself. Can u lie to yourself. No cuz the love of yourself defeats d commandment..love ur yourself which is your wife.love God cuz jesus loves u
My friend what we lack this day is undiluted word of God, the pastor's we have some have failed to teach the proper law of God. In the time of Moses no man is allow to touch his wife before coming to the presence of God because God is holy, even the people of Israelite were given to abstain from the wives from Friday which three days before meeting the lord yet no one will like to study Exodus 19 just because of weaknesses and power of flesh.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by osazsky(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2021
EmyGod:

My friend what we lack this day is undiluted word of God, the pastor's we have some have failed to teach the proper law of God. In the time of Moses no man is allow to touch his wife before coming to the presence of God because God is holy, even the people of Israelite were given to abstain from the wives from Friday which three days before meeting the lord yet no one will like to study Exodus 19 just because of weaknesses and power of flesh.
if u are talking of the time of moses..no nigerian is supposed to climb the alter..the priesthood job was kept for some certain people not nigerians if u are even paying tithe to your pastor and u know your pastor is not a levit sir sorry to say u are commiting a big sin.and 2
Who told u d sabat day is sunday..and christ birth is dec 25th.the fact that the veticans choose these dates doesnt makes it actual..though there is nothing wrong in using theses dates cuz its symbolical
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by EmyGod(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2021
osazsky:
if sex was a sin God wouldn't have created eve...married cupples having sex is not a sin irrespective of the day it happens. Ur wife is you..my problem is those having sex with strangers and cohabiting on a Tuesday morning....and how do u know sun is d sabbath day.and who told u christ was born on dec 25th..and is crucification being April is not certain..these dates where piked by scholars but that doesnt make it right.what if to God the sabath day is tuesday..he shook you
Let me answer your questions, December is not the day the lord was born because we have lost count of the actual but that does not show that Jesus Christ did not come to earth to pay the price of sin so since he did and we do not know exactly the date then there's nothing wrong if Christian's will bring a day 25 Dec as the day to remember Christ birth for posterity sake, if we can have a date for Aids, malaria, women's day then I don't think that having a day for the saviour of the world is a sin but a worthy of note to the world to know about the light of God � Jesus Christ. 2nd question yes your wife is you and you are your wife but God is a holy God and he has standard in as much as this generation have keep on lowing the standard of God in other to flow with the world. Study Leviticus 15 at least it will open your eyes about sex, if God can detest secretion of seamen ( night dream ) that someone did unintentionally then think of sex you have intentionally on Sunday with your wife. Then if sex is really pure as we claim why did the Bible says we were born Psalm 51:5, Ezekiel 18
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Gfskw: 5:17pm On May 30, 2021
How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.