Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,762 members, 7,959,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? (48335 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by EmyGod(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2021
osazsky:
if sex was a sin God wouldn't have created eve...married cupples having sex is not a sin irrespective of the day it happens. Ur wife is you..my problem is those having sex with strangers and cohabiting on a Tuesday morning....and how do u know sun is d sabbath day.and who told u christ was born on dec 25th..and is crucification being April is not certain..these dates where piked by scholars but that doesnt make it right.what if to God the sabath day is tuesday..he shook you
Let me answer your questions, December is not the day the lord was born because we have lost count of the actual but that does not show that Jesus Christ did not come to earth to pay the price of sin so since he did and we do not know exactly the date then there's nothing wrong if Christian's will bring a day 25 Dec as the day to remember Christ birth for posterity sake, if we can have a date for Aids, malaria, women's day then I don't think that having a day for the saviour of the world is a sin but a worthy of note to the world to know about the light of God � Jesus Christ. 2nd question yes your wife is you and you are your wife but God is a holy God and he has standard in as much as this generation have keep on lowing the standard of God in other to flow with the world. Study Leviticus 15 at least it will open your eyes about sex, if God can detest secretion of seamen ( night dream ) that someone did unintentionally then think of sex you have intentionally on Sunday with your wife. Then if sex is really pure as we claim why did the Bible says we were born Psalm 51:5, Ezekiel 18.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Coolgent(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
If not because I saw church I would have thought this is an Islamic thread.

This looks like one of their weird and mumu questions.

People can have sex anywhere, anytime any day if there's privacy for it.

It means nothing. Consensual sex between two adults is nothing. In or outside marriage.

There's absolutely nothing sinful or evil about

sex. It should be explored and enjoyed to the fullest.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Modified : My Muslim brethren quoting me this is still a mumu question . That it's on a Christian thread doesn't make it a less ' mumuish ' question grin grin grin

Na them
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by EmyGod(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2021
osazsky:
if u are talking of the time of moses..no nigerian is supposed to climb the alter..the priesthood job was kept for some certain people not nigerians if u are even paying tithe to your pastor and u know your pastor is not a levit sir sorry to say u are commiting a big sin.and 2
Who told u d sabat day is sunday..and christ birth is dec 25th.the fact that the veticans choose these dates doesnt makes it actual..though there is nothing wrong in using theses dates cuz its symbolical
There is nothing like the time of Moses the God of Moses is the God we are worshipping today it just that grace of Jesus Christ has covered the sins of men and that why the Bible says that we should not be in sin and grace is in abundance and friend let me tell you grace is not license for any man to sin.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by osazsky(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2021
EmyGod:

Let me answer your questions, December is not the day the lord was born because we have lost count of the actual but that does not show that Jesus Christ did not come to earth to pay the price of sin so since he did and we do not know exactly the date then there's nothing wrong if Christian's will bring a day 25 Dec as the day to remember Christ birth for posterity sake, if we can have a date for Aids, malaria, women's day then I don't think that having a day for the saviour of the world is a sin but a worthy of note to the world to know about the light of God � Jesus Christ. 2nd question yes your wife is you and you are your wife but God is a holy God and he has standard in as much as this generation have keep on lowing the standard of God in other to flow with the world. Study Leviticus 15 at least it will open your eyes about sex, if God can detest secretion of seamen ( night dream ) that someone did unintentionally then think of sex you have intentionally on Sunday with your wife. Then if sex is really pure as we claim why did the Bible says we were born Psalm 51:5, Ezekiel 18
who told u sunday is sabath day so cuz chriatains agreed on sunday which may not be actual cuz there is no evidence of it...because the multitude agreed will not make God change is mind...he nerver changes God does not change even if all christains are wrong as old as he is God does not change...christ was brought to redeem man...when christ said he didnt come to change the law he wast talking of the comandmemt love has conquered that one..do u want to learn.there is a long line between law and commandment..there are laws and there are commandmends
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by osazsky(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2021
EmyGod:

There is nothing like the time of Moses the God of Moses is the God we are worshipping today it just that grace of Jesus Cohrist has covered the sins of men and that why the Bible says that we should not be in sin and grace is in abundance and friend let me tell you grace is not license for any man to sin.
and where was it mention in the bible not to sleep with your body on sun..dont tell me sun is the sabath day.now anyday can be your sabath day and u can make your alter anywhere in your room.u dont need a chanel..pray in christ not through christ. Christ is God.over righteousness and misunderstanding will not kill us amen.i dont want to go deep
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by mindtricks: 5:55pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

Is it a sin for married couple to have sex before going to church?
What's Bible position about this?

Biblical scholars, please enlighten us on this.

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by osazsky(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2021
EmyGod:

There is nothing like the time of Moses the God of Moses is the God we are worshipping today it just that grace of Jesus Christ has covered the sins of men and that why the Bible says that we should not be in sin and grace is in abundance and friend let me tell you grace is not license for any man to sin.
sorry to say u dont have a single understanding of the bible and dat verse..u need the holy spirit to properly understand it..some of us think the bible is maybe a textbook.i hope i didn't offend you
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by phemmyfour: 6:13pm On May 30, 2021
baddosky1:

It was specifically Saturday which is the last day of the week because that was when God rested after the other 6 days of creation according to the Bible and Jewish tradition.
Calendar wasn't in the existence then. You can't prove it
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Dabliss02(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2021
It wasn't a sin if you don't want to loose your marriage
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by realray(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2021
ignis:
Even if the couple leave early for church on Sunday morning and have sex in the church toilet before the service, it's not a sin.

Oga Don't u have conscience atleat respect God na aba! why u no do am for altar before service start... Rubbish in case you don't know bible talks about moderation.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by doggedfighter(f): 6:57pm On May 30, 2021
EmyGod:

Go and read what happened to the sons of Eli that use women in the temple how they die a miserable death.

I don't read fairy tales.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by ignis: 7:25pm On May 30, 2021
realray:

Oga Don't u have conscience atleat respect God na aba! why u no do am for altar before service start... Rubbish in case you don't know bible talks about moderation.

What is moderation ? Are they not couples ?
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by shegun4sur: 7:45pm On May 30, 2021
knowyaself2:

What many don't know is that mainstream religions didn't originally bring about morality or decency. moral standards were set by ancient and modern civilization as we evolved. I don't have to be a Christian to know it's wrong to have sex in public view

Right
Criminalizing sex in public is a moral creation by man's civilization, not that it is wrong in itself
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Clinghton: 8:18pm On May 30, 2021
Sex is not a sin when those who are involved are legally married, but you can abstain if you want to gain a certain spiritual height.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2021
phemmyfour:
Calendar wasn't in the existence then. You can't prove it
and which calender did u use that tells u dat d sabat day was sun
.just because everybody believes or behave in a particular way will not make God change his own laws..God is God jesus has payed the prize..if u take sunday as your sabath day which there is nothing wrong with dont disturb orthers that take wednedsday as thier sabath day.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by EmyGod(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

That is why you are blind both physically and spiritually, you are empty and worth nothing before God.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by EmyGod(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2021
osazsky:
sorry to say u dont have a single understanding of the bible and dat verse..u need the holy spirit to properly understand it..some of us think the bible is maybe a textbook.i hope i didn't offend you
Not at all, you do not offend me because i have seen you lack discerning spirit of God.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by doggedfighter(f): 10:02pm On May 30, 2021
EmyGod:

That is why you are blind both physically and spiritually, you are empty and worth nothing before God.

You are worth something before your God and you are this angry and bitter towards me. cheesy angry

Is this how you will go to heaven? grin

Na wa o
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by phemmyfour: 10:07pm On May 30, 2021
osazsky:
and which calender did u use that tells u dat d sabat day was sun
.just because everybody believes or behave in a particular way will not make God change his own laws..God is God jesus has payed the prize..if u take sunday as your sabath day which there is nothing wrong with dont disturb orthers that take wednedsday as thier sabath day.
I just told you that you can't prove it to be any of the days of the week, you are still asking me about Sunday

The Gregorian calendar was introduced as a refinement of the Julian calendar in 1582, and is today in worldwide use as the "de facto" calendar for secular purposes
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by africandollar: 12:24am On May 31, 2021
Not a sin but it's not wise 'cos when you go church after sex na so you go dey doze off when Pastor dey preach, you might as well have waited till after church to do the needful with fresher anointing from the house of the Lord grin
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Vision101(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2021
It is not a sin but the question is: why must it be Sunday morning before service. Why not bring your body under subjection. It's equivalent to your filling your stomach to the brim before going to church.

No serious Christian does any of these.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by osazsky(m): 12:58am On May 31, 2021
Vision101:
It is not a sin but the question is: why must it be Sunday morning before service. Why not bring your body under subjection. It's equivalent to your filling your stomach to the brim before going to church.

No serious Christian does any of these.
what of after service?who told u you dont need to eat on sunday mornings.some of us dont even know when ' how , and why we fast...some of you are so funny
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by osazsky(m): 1:07am On May 31, 2021
There is a big line btween law and comandment..when christ said i did not come to abolish the law of old but to fulfill it he wasnt talking abt the comandmants which included keeping d sabath day holy do not kill etc..if you love ur neigbour as yourself and live in christ which is love u dont need the comandnents...christ is love..the law included 10 percent tithe..etc..like i said if u dont have the holy spirit u will never understand d bible u may understand only verses seprately...if u love your body u will sleep with your body everyday.my prob are those commiting fornication and adultry on a monday morning may God have mercies amen.if you break the law u will not go to hell but u are depriving yourself from certain things but if u disobey the comandment u wil go to hell
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Vision101(m): 2:41am On May 31, 2021
@osazsky
what of after service?who told u you dont need to eat on sunday mornings.some of us dont even know when ' how , and why we fast...some of you are so funny.

@me
What you don't know you don't know. I can't see any of my workers or ministers eating on Sunday morning before coming to church except on health grounds.

When you are heavy your spirit can't be lifted up. Your service with God is a spiritual thing.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Tuchel93: 4:15am On May 31, 2021
Of course not, it's fine smiley
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by emmygrand(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2021
As a believer you need to know that our body is the first temple of God, in that case we need to glorified God with our body and spirit so you going to church to seek the presence of God, you need to appear before him in holiness and purity because is an Holy God. sex is good for married couple but it should be done in a Moral way. I will give you a Bible reading that will guide you.
1 Corinthians 6: 1-end.
colossians 3:5
John 4:24
As you read may the Lord give u understanding, in Jesus name I pray...Amen
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2021
Gagare1:
That was never a sin, is never a sin and will never be a sin. Infact, for me, giving my wife that mind blowing O can be my way of saying happy Sunday. She can start the Sunday praise and worship from za oza room. I know say she go thank God for me when testimony time reach.
She will be like, "I want to thank God for giving me a good husband. Praise the living God."

So funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by gassbee: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
IamGreen1:

My pastor thought me o, he even said one can even break fast gan in order to satisfy your spouse. cheesy
wao ur Pastor go dey rugged for d oza room
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by captainspear(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
If not because I saw church I would have thought this is an Islamic thread.

This looks like one of their weird and mumu questions.

People can have sex anywhere, anytime any day if there's privacy for it.

It means nothing. Consensual sex between two adults is nothing. In or outside marriage.

There's absolutely nothing sinful or evil about

sex. It should be explored and enjoyed to the fullest.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Modified : My Muslim brethren quoting me this is still a mumu question . That it's on a Christian thread doesn't make it a less ' mumuish ' question grin grin grin
na this type de f*CK and give head with reckless abandone. Awon olosho ni e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.