Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? (48288 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by ugodson(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2021
This is a very very MUMU question I tell you.
Why won't married couple have sex before going to church abeg!
OP u r a Big Mumu
Abeg u just wan tread

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by berrystunn(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2021
Lool

Sex kill your spiritual life .

marriage or not
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by officialwdhtv: 9:39am On May 30, 2021
As how na
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by olaszydaruma(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2021
You are having x b4 going to church: you are not serious with your life make Angel Gabriel and Angel Michael strike you grin
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by FBIBOT(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2021
Once you are married sěx becomes legal both physical and in the spirit realm as long as it's with ur wife even b4 night vigil..... grin
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by DonCortino: 9:39am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

Is it a sin for married couple to have sex before going to church?
What's Bible position about this?

Biblical scholars, please enlighten us on this.

is sex a sin?
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Bvlgari: 9:39am On May 30, 2021
Why people just allow religion mumu dem like this?
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Cnach: 9:40am On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
Funnily enough how these pastors don't teach their congregants that marriage is the only institution where sex anytime is biblically accepted.
Bro they do, in short they does

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by dododawa1: 9:40am On May 30, 2021
Sin sin and sin.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by DonCortino: 9:40am On May 30, 2021
donbachi:
Why not una endure,till una come back from church.

and what is the difference?
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by TryMeNot(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2021
So now that is a Christian thread are you not ashamed �
doggedfighter:
If not because I saw church I would have thought this is an Islamic thread.

This looks like one of their weird and mumu questions.

People can have sex anywhere, anytime any day if there's privacy for it.

It means nothing.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by berrystunn(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

If you are not a spiritual man.. .you don't have issues.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by TheControversy: 9:41am On May 30, 2021
Please if you don't want to have sex don't have sex. What kind of nonsense question is this? Didn't God command Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply, how you wan take multiply, with calculator?
Overzealous peeps will spend the much of their teenage and adult life viewing sex before marriage as evil, and will still think its evil even when married. It's silly, you guys should grow up. You're not kids anymore, you're married. Give your partner what is due.
As long as you're married, you can have sex on anyday of the week. This question is too foolish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by CSTRR: 9:42am On May 30, 2021
It's not a sin, but it is a sign of spiritual unseriousness.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by yahmohy27: 9:42am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

is this all you can create this momo ,you dont have sense or work ni
pls grow up and be creating sensible posts
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Chris2863(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2021
Stupid question by a stupid person

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Kingzjayzee: 9:43am On May 30, 2021
Gagare1:
That was never a sin, is never a sin and will never be a sin. Infact, for me, giving my wife that mind blowing O can be my way of saying happy Sunday. She can start the Sunday praise and worship from za oza room. I know say she go thank God for me when testimony time reach.
She will be like, "I want to thank God for giving me a good husband. Praise the living God."
u no well o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by modsfucker: 9:44am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

It means nothing.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

And now that you see Church, it turned from a mumu question to a sensible one abi? Thunder fire you there... Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 30, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Dumb question, trying so hard to be like the Muslim counterpart

Only soapy, fornication and adultery is allowed on Sunday morning, and even Saturday morning ( because Saturday is the real Sabbath) you are free to go back to your partner aftwards
I stopped taking this people serious when i saw their motives every Sunday

The bible is there as clear as daylight on any topic yet they would come and be asking people question and justification as if christianity is a man made religion or Hadith that is obsessed with how you poop or pee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by CSTRR: 9:45am On May 30, 2021
TheControversy:
Please if you don't want to have sex don't have sex. What kind of nonsense question is this? Didn't God command Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply, how you wan take multiply, with calculator?
Overzealous peeps will spend the much of their teenage and adult life viewing sex before marriage as evil, and will still think its evil even when married. It's silly, you guys should grow up. You're not kids anymore, you're married. Give your partner what is due.
As long as you're married, you can have sex on anyday of the week. This question is too foolish.
Sex does not help your spiritual life in anyway.

It's to satisfy our fleshly desires.
The only difference is that within marriage, it is sinless.

Someone going to church on Sunday is going on a spiritual assignment, sex should be the last thing on your mind.

Abstaining from sex is also a kind of fast, just like abstaining from food.

It tunes your spiritual antenna.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by BoboKush(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

It means nothing.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Them don dey ask mumu questn like Islamic thread..... It does nt used to be like this na

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Munzy14(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

E no get wetin una no deh ask for this forum...ooooh!!! Chi m.

Oga/madam as long as u are married....Have it anywhere and anyhow it is not a crime.....Meanwhile early morning rounds is soo out of the blues...And soo connecting....

Ewo!!! I don't forget say na sunday...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by yahmohy27: 9:46am On May 30, 2021
Chris2863:
Stupid question by a stupid person
some people always think rubbish and trying to drag people into it
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by doggedfighter(f): 9:46am On May 30, 2021
MejiLoyon:
It's a sin
Use Vaseline instead
Make all of us kuku med together

Buhahahahahahahahahaha.

I can't stop laughing.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 30, 2021
Christianity has demonized sexual intercourse.

Why do you think the Creator of the Universe cares if two insignificant being in a very remote corner of the Universe succumb to their natural sexual urge?
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by apums: 9:47am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

Foolish question,

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by baratech: 9:48am On May 30, 2021
I don't think so
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by CSTRR: 9:49am On May 30, 2021
yahmohy27:

some people always think rubbish and trying to drag people into it
This is a Christian section thread.

It's for spiritual people.

If you had posted this in the romance section, your point would be valid.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Bonnywest: 9:49am On May 30, 2021
Some question are not necessary. There's no day of the week designed by God for couple to abstain from sex. Sex with your spouse even 1 minute b4 entering church is no sin. However, when you want your spirit to be highly connected to God you know certain pleasure like sex is a distraction. This is why you see serious preacher, minister, chorister etc go to the level of abstaining from food on Sunday morning or during programs as a sign of devotion to be used by God during ministration. Discipline & wisdom is profitable to direct!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by milann: 9:53am On May 30, 2021
which sin? When I marry, me and my wife will perform mouth action on each other every Sunday morning.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by samwash(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2021
See me see question
Even if una go hid do ham for una church office abi toilet, so far person nor catch una.
Maybe it's time the pastor start to draw a timetable for couples to be having sex in their various houses
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2021
Why not,

No pastor can tell me otherwise,

When it's not like I'm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.