Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? (48256 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by knowyaself2(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
If not because I saw church I would have thought this is an Islamic thread.

This looks like one of their weird and mumu questions.

People can have sex anywhere, anytime any day if there's privacy for it.

It means nothing. Consensual sex between two adults is nothing. In or outside marriage.

There's absolutely nothing sinful or evil about

sex. It should be explored and enjoyed to the fullest.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Thanks my dear. It's pathetic what religion has done to Africans

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

Is it a sin for married couple to have sex before going to church?
What's Bible position about this?

Biblical scholars, please enlighten us on this.

When i get to heaven, i will ask God… for now, let me perform my fundamental responsibilities as a husband in peace
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by KnownUnknown: 10:00am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

Yes, it is a sin. It is the sin of concupiscence that caused Adam and Eve to fall from favour,and necessitated Jesus been birthed by a virgin who was immaculately conceived (no concupiscence happened when Mary was conceived).
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Cutehector(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

It means nothing. Consensual sex between two adults is nothing. In or outside marriage.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.
swears grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

But since u saw church in the question, it was never a mumu question anymore, hypocrisy!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by doggedfighter(f): 10:04am On May 30, 2021
knowyaself2:

Thanks my dear. It's pathetic what religion has done to Africans

Many will jump out and term me olosho grin

But I keep saying this because I know religion numbs common sense and reasoning grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by WorldRichest: 10:05am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Islam kee you there. Your hatred for Islam is driving you fast to early grave.

There are stupid Muslims and there are stupid Christians and there are stupid unbelievers. But, you are worse than them all.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by OmoOshodi(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2021
Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy

Just one day out of 7.....few hours ...just to go to church worship God and come back....then you can have sex.....nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Indispensable85(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2021
For as long as you're married it's not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by chatinent: 10:11am On May 30, 2021
Cnach:

Bro they do, in short they does

Lol
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Indispensable85(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2021
OmoOshodi:

Just one day out of 7.....few hours ...just to go to church worship God and come back....then you can have sex.....nawa o

That's hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Admols(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

It means nothing.

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Your hatred towards Islam will surely lead you to perdition one day. Your types are part of the problems of this country.

There are many muslims/Christian friendships and relationships waxing stronger everyday.
Although there are many people also in Islam who think abnormaly like you.

Muslims ask what you think are weird questions because they always make sure they follow only the commandments of the almighty God, unlike in Christianity where church members only follow their pastors not minding whether the pastor's ideology or way of worship is contrary to both the Holy Bible and the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Example is the way you answered the OP.
You failed to support your comments with Biblical verses, and that's the way of Christianity: giving judgment without bothering with what God said on the matter.

So bro, I advise you and your likes both in Christianity and Islam to please shun religious hatred and start thinking like a matured and sensible persons.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by shegun4sur: 10:12am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

I really wonder how they succeeded in making sex a sin and taboo. Anyway I guess that's helped to regulate it if not man go de lash for road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by chatinent: 10:12am On May 30, 2021
OmoOshodi:

Whoever told this one that the Sabbath day is Sunday.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Bmaster(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Modified : My Muslims brethren quoting me this is still a mumu question . That it's on a Christian thread doesn't make it a less ' mumuish ' question grin grin grin

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.
i hate reading you say sex means nothing.
I'm coming back from hospital now,I had an unprotected sex with my neighbor,I paid her,and I'm paying for our medications,both me and her.
Sex means a lot in the spiritual realms
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Toosure70: 10:13am On May 30, 2021
I just dey finish one round now, mind you it continues immediately after the service
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Indispensable85(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Yes, it is a sin. It is the sin of concupiscence that caused Adam and Eve to fall from favour,and necessitated Jesus been birthed by a virgin who was immaculately conceived (no concupiscence happened when Mary was conceived).

Adam's sin was disobedience not sex.

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Jarryking: 10:13am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Modified : My Muslims brethren quoting me this is still a mumu question . That it's on a Christian thread doesn't make it a less ' mumuish ' question grin grin grin

My dear this your reasoning is flawed as it nullifies God's instruction on the matter.

The only scriptural ground for intercouse is between married people.

Anything aside that arrangements is immoral and offends God, shikenan.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by doggedfighter(f): 10:14am On May 30, 2021
shegun4sur:

I really wonder how they succeeded in making sex a sin and taboo. Anyway I guess that's helped to regulate it if not man go de lash for road.

It's hypocrisy and religion.

And to think Nigerians like sex a lot. grin
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Bmaster(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2021
shegun4sur:

people of the waste are lashing everywhere.
They even Nicknamed it FUN.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2021
Married couples No
Not Married couples Yes
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by doggedfighter(f): 10:16am On May 30, 2021
Jarryking:

My dear this your reasoning is flawed as it nullifies God's instruction on the matter.

The only scriptural ground for intercouse is between married people.

Anything aside that arrangements is immoral and offends God, shikenan.

Religion speaking grin grin grin

Thought you have other reasons grin
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by ellizy(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2021
ignis:
Even if the couple leave early for church on Sunday morning and have sex in the church toilet before the service, it's not a sin.
Another werey in disguise

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Bmaster(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2021
post=102189966:
When they got married the church gave them a right to do it anytime, anyday, anywhere even anyhow. wink

Cc Blizz wink

OK Bye!
We Rise!
you can't do it anyhow.
I don't think anal things will go down well with God
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2021
No because they are husband and wife, the one that is a sin is between unmarried people and two married partners that have sex with other person's wife or husband which is adultery.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

lol nairaland dey read mind sometimes o, how them take know say some people like me go Bleep this morning before church? shocked
Omo! shocked

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by doggedfighter(f): 10:20am On May 30, 2021
Bmaster:
i hate reading you say sex means nothing.
I'm coming back from hospital now,I had an unprotected sex with my neighbor,I paid her,and I'm paying for our medications,both me and her.
Sex means a lot in the spiritual realms
Did you hear yourself?

If you don't cook your food properly ,you will be poisoned.
If you don't protect yourself you will be infected. Precautions must be taken in everything

What's spiritual about it?

Dearie, drop religion and use your brain. grin
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by gawu1: 10:23am On May 30, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sex means nothing.

It's just sex.

Modified : My Muslim brethren quoting me this is still a mumu question . That it's on a Christian thread doesn't make it a less ' mumuish ' question grin grin grin
Factory made baby. That's how your mom got you into the world. After having sex around with everything she met on the streets she willingly submitted herself to one of the factories littering all over in the domain.
How then would anyhow sex means anything to a product of prostitution!
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by emerged01(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Let's discuss...

It is not a sin but when you deprive your partner of sex because it is Sunday morning, you have committed a sin and going to church is just to occupy a space.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by Munzy14(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2021
CSTRR:

Sex does not help your spiritual life in anyway.

It's to satisfy our fleshly desires.
The only difference is that within marriage, it is sinless.

Someone going to church on Sunday is going on a spiritual assignment, sex should be the last thing on your mind.

Abstaining from sex is also a kind of fast, just like abstaining from food.

It tunes your spiritual antenna.
Why do you think sex should be last on his mind for a legally married couple? ...Smh you people are taking the whole spiritual thing to a new level..

Naija people, most religious people on earth, yet most corrupt.
Re: Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? by CEOwatazs: 10:25am On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
Funnily enough how these pastors don't teach their congregants that marriage is the only institution where sex anytime is biblically accepted.

BTW, please contact me for your thesis and dissertations writing.
Where do you reside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) / COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.