Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down (8791 Views)

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 31, 2021
The5DME:

You're the same op with a different account.

Does this revelation make you feel smart?
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by hAlexandro(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2021
grin ;Dboth the attention seeking Op he/her and the accused una no get sense. How does this solve Nigeria's problem

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Kolena: 7:02pm On May 31, 2021
Ishilove:
The OP is male.
It's so obvious.
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by bjtinz: 7:37pm On May 31, 2021
Temptee101:

See kids everywhere.

Report to EFCC, ICPC, INEC, etc,... grin and tell them what exactly?

Honestly laff don tear my belle finish. grin grin
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Tboy1419: 8:05pm On May 31, 2021
Moferere:
Dear Casalindal,

SOMETIMES , I wondered what people gain from cheap blackmail;

I contacted you because I saw you as an influencer on one of the sections on this platform and I needed you to drive an online project for me;

The moment I got a reply from you yesterday, I requested for your number because your email address does not look professional and I needed to be sure that I am not dealing with a scammer;

Along the line, you told me your nearest landmass and made it clear that you were married;

Being that you were married, I felt uncomfortable chatting with you in the middle of the night and I requested about your husband comfort;

The reply I got from you was terrible and I cancelled any thoughts of meeting with you for any business discussions;

On my return from Lagos this evening I saw your message right from the airport and I smiled to myself, knowing that you are just an unserious person;

BUT
I am amazed that you could put up my email details online, especially my email. Thereby, compromising my privacy.

ACTION
I have reported you to the mods and I will take a step further to log a complaint at the ICPC, EFCC, SFU, DSS office and the nearest police unit tomorrow;

I will also seek legal advice from my lawyer tomorrow;

If not that you are working towards a premeditated goal which is to expose my email to your accomplices (hackers) I believe that a benign conversation between you and I does not warrant publishing my personal information without my PRIOR CONSENT;

OR
is there any place where I asked you out or begged you for money during our conversation?

VIOLATION & CONSEQUENCES
You have violated, you have shown yourself as a cyber bully and I will take this as a cyber attack on my person and my account.

Be ready to answer questions, be ready to be taken into custody.

You have messed with the wrong candidate
Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
. U are going to far brother, just upload her profile pics and past in twitter ask twitter gurus if they know her or her husband, definitely you get response from people, if you get her husband contact show him your message with his wife and explain what she did to you, if truly she is married, a lot claiming to be married are fucking yahoo guys codedly .

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Tboy1419: 8:07pm On May 31, 2021
November24:

Shame on you.
Did she say anything wrong? Obviously you wanted toflirt with her,wetin bring husband own enter,just 1st chat,ozuor.

You wan seduce person wife
. Mumu talk.
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2021
[quote author=womajin754 post=102230135][/quote]why are you mentioning me ?
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by BENRAZY(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2021
Na mumurity d worry una

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Tboy1419: 8:37pm On May 31, 2021
The5DME:
Op is a male with various female monikers commenting on this thread.
. Her second monikers is November24
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by November24(f): 8:38pm On May 31, 2021
Tboy1419:
. Her second monikers is November24
Fool,keep masturbating till you pour out your intestines
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by BigCowH0rn: 9:07pm On May 31, 2021
Moferere:
Dear Casalindal,

I contacted you because I saw you as an influencer on one of the sections on this platform and I needed you to drive an online project for me;

The moment I got a reply from you yesterday, I requested for your number because your email address does not look professional and I needed to be sure that I am not dealing with a scammer;

Along the line, you told me your nearest landmass and made it clear that you were married;

Being that you were married, I felt uncomfortable chatting with you in the middle of the night and I requested about your husband comfort;

The reply I got from you was terrible and I cancelled any thoughts of meeting with you for any business discussions;

On my return from Lagos this evening I saw your message right from the airport and I smiled to myself, knowing that you are just an unserious person;

BUT
I am amazed that you could put up my email details online, especially my email. Thereby, compromising my privacy.

ACTION
I have reported you to the mods and I will take a step further to log a complaint at the ICPC, EFCC, SFU, DSS office and the nearest police unit tomorrow;

If not that you are working towards a premeditated goal which is to expose my email to your accomplices (hackers) I believe that a benign conversation between you and I does not warrant publishing my personal information without my PRIOR CONSENT;

OR
is there any place where I asked you out or begged you for money during our conversation?

VIOLATION & CONSEQUENCES
You have violated, you have shown yourself as a cyber bully and I will take this as a cyber attack on my person and my account.

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Modes, there should be a rule against people trying to use our head to jam wall.
Just look at this cock and bull crap!

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by MediMedi(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2021
Casalindal:
Take a look at these
When she said prison I thought it her pussy and I rushed open the topic like.....wtf
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 31, 2021
Moferere:
Dear Casalindal,

BUT

ACTION

OR

VIOLATION & CONSEQUENCES

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

If after all this stuffs you wrote here, you fail to nail the girl with massive problems, just wear your weakling cap oh. Cause I hate empty vessels like you. You had to lie with airport. Ogun kill you. With that your poverty looks.

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by XclusiveEmma(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
LegendaryLover:

Oga calm down... Small quarrel and you don go carry machine gun.
Lol I wan the machine gun kill that bastard called November24
She dey talk like who no go school.
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
How many people done go find am for Facebook..him full name show
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[left][/left] grin grin grin

Oga your business defense can't hold water, you clearly stated it there that with time you will get to know each other. shocked shocked. Unna go just the do anyhow, nah so one carry mata of breast pressing and losing respect .
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by VlamesIffect(f): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by VlamesIffect(f): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Moferere:
Dear Casalindal,

BUT

ACTION

OR

VIOLATION & CONSEQUENCES

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

You dun fvck up.

Better delete this moniker start afresh.

Ozuor.
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by November24(f): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
XclusiveEmma:

I wan the machine gun kill that bastard called November24

She dey talk like who no go school.

Big man out,prison inside grin cheesy cheesy
Ozuor
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Magnoliaa(f): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
I have read from start to finish and I can pause to say at this stage: I was entertained all the way. grin cheesy

This oga won't do well if he doesn't go through with the lawsuit oh.
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you were emailing her on the premise of 'business', but refused to get to the point, and was asking about her husband in a non-professional manner.

Story for the Gods.

What was stopping you from saying your agenda on the emails?

Yeye dey smell. Be forming victim
. Referring to a married woman" fine girl" is 100% wrong, if I am the husband, he will see me in court.
Most of them have no moral values and respect for marriage so he sees nothing wrong with it. He was flirting with the lady, though it's not enough reason for this drama.

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by PrinceInTheNort: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Moferere:
Dear Casalindal,

BUT

ACTION

OR

VIOLATION & CONSEQUENCES

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
How far with the DSS, EFCC, ICPC etc you reported to, you this notorious womanizer

First lady of China is a whoré ? / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC / OMG! Secret Camera Caught Boy Having Sex With His Cousin (video + Pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56