Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down (8965 Views)

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Moferere: 8:36am On May 31, 2021
Ginaz:

Online project you said but you were calling her fine girl. cheesy

Oga this your report , you will have to report to FBI cos Nigeria police force won’t be enough. damage control pro max.
Thank you.
I have logged a complaint already with security units in respect of my email.
That said, I don't see how a benign compliment of fine girl should warrant a cyber attack on my person.
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by phemmyfour: 8:58am On May 31, 2021
Casalindal:
Take a look at these
You ve just exposed your email and you know NL is a den of scammers
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by LegendaryLover(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2021
eniolaamos7:

I'm independent of him man. And stop egging the babe on. We should be very thoughtful here. If you ponder seriously on the matter well with a wise heart, you should stop all this you are doing.

open your dull eyes and see what he typed there. Stop using your donkey brain here.

He was flirting and when she brought it here (which I'm not in support of), he starts lying he was proposing business. Na that one amuse me and also vex me. But weytin make me vex finish, na DSS matter. nonsense!!

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by SavageResponse(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2021
Moferere:

Except s/he pulls it down, s/he must face the music.

I wanted to help her but I got my privacy violated. My name and email for that matter.

Mr man, na wetin concern EFCC, DSS, ICPC for this matter?

The only redress you have is in a law court and the onus is on you to prove that your privacy was violated and you suffered loss or damages as a consequence.

I particularly do not like this Casalindal character but don't come here and think you can bamboozle us!

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Casalindal(f): 9:18am On May 31, 2021
luminouz:

You see your life?

That guy didn't do anything wrong yet your fellow woman made it seem like he was the pest. If she respected her husband, would she be online sending emails at night?

You won't see the wrong in it because your emotions control you.

@moferere... You shouldn't have mailed that hairy balls dude. He eats attention for a living. Whatever he gains from it won't put food on his table, I assure you. I'm even surprised she hasn't uploaded one huge diick and claim it was yours grin. Na wetin I know him for be that
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Womanizer(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2021
Moferere:
Dear Casalindal,

SOMETIMES , I wondered what people gain from cheap blackmail;

I contacted you because I saw you as an influencer on one of the sections on this platform and I needed you to drive an online project for me;

The moment I got a reply from you yesterday, I requested for your number because your email address does not look professional and I needed to be sure that I am not dealing with a scammer;

Along the line, you told me your nearest landmass and made it clear that you were married;

Being that you were married, I felt uncomfortable chatting with you in the middle of the night and I requested about your husband comfort;

The reply I got from you was terrible and I cancelled any thoughts of meeting with you for any business discussions;

On my return from Lagos this evening I saw your message right from the airport and I smiled to myself, knowing that you are just an unserious person;

BUT
I am amazed that you could put up my email details online, especially my email. Thereby, compromising my privacy.

ACTION
I have reported you to the mods and I will take a step further to log a complaint at the ICPC, EFCC, SFU, DSS office and the nearest police unit tomorrow;

I will also seek legal advice from my lawyer tomorrow;

If not that you are working towards a premeditated goal which is to expose my email to your accomplices (hackers) I believe that a benign conversation between you and I does not warrant publishing my personal information without my PRIOR CONSENT;

OR
is there any place where I asked you out or begged you for money during our conversation?

VIOLATION & CONSEQUENCES
You have violated, you have shown yourself as a cyber bully and I will take this as a cyber attack on my person and my account.

Be ready to answer questions, be ready to be taken into custody.

You have messed with the wrong candidate
Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

From the tone of the conversation it seems you wanted to set up the lady so you can fúck her but as job don knock you come dey form say na business you wan make una do grin

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Womanizer(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2021
Moferere:

Thank you.
That said, I don't see how a benign compliment of fine girl should warrant a cyber attack on my person.

You have no previous relationship and have never met in person yet you're referring to her with terms of endearment?

Oga abeg come up with a more believable story, we're not all fools here!

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Ogamuna(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2021
Moferere:

Obviously, you have comprehension problems

My guy nothing.....But in all fairness mk e nur be like i deh support the girl(idiot) lemme mk something clear to you
1:You chatted her when?let's say noon or working hours of the day,she replied at night,if you was a responsible man,you should made it wait till morning or noon but you na thirsty man..konji dun choke you,you start to deh ask about the husband comfort....jisike
2:Your side of the story, her side of the story, man I see no mention of business proposal abi dem nur deh conduct business via mail
3:The way you started sef gaan..you deh call am fine girl lol mad man
4:Anybody In that mumu girl pm gets what they deserves,no be today she dun deh post her dms,deh call am prison and mandem prisoners.You see all this shit ,you get mind call am fine girl
When you come down small pickin level follow small pickin play e game nur cry when e disrespect you ...

Baba swallow your L in peace

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Nobody: 9:46am On May 31, 2021
[quote author=LegendaryLover post=102219341]

open your dull eyes and see what he typed there. Stop using your donkey brain here.

Can't you pass your message across without a hint of disrespect?
You need to hone your social and interpersonal skill.

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:23am On May 31, 2021
Casalindal:

Your mother is a hoe
mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J rule 2
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Ginaz(f): 10:50am On May 31, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J rule 2

Why didn’t you report him too? He called her a hoe. You don’t report one and leave the other .

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Cerebellum: 11:28am On May 31, 2021
Nairaland with Eleribuu OP and Eleribuu commenters

Off I go...grin

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Thewrath(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2021
Casalindal:
Take a look at these
You sound like you are regretting your marriage,you don’t want to flirt,leave the space for single ladies and stay off hookup platforms.....one last thing,hope you profile clearly states you are married.

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Keketu(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2021
Casalindal:
Take a look at these
hello plea , a lady is not expect this please
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Temptee101(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2021

See kids everywhere.

Report to EFCC, ICPC, INEC, etc,... grin and tell them what exactly?

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Ishilove: 1:00pm On May 31, 2021
luminouz:

You see your life?

That guy didn't do anything wrong yet your fellow woman made it seem like he was the pest. If she respected her husband, would she be online sending emails at night?

You won't see the wrong in it because your emotions control you.

@moferere... You shouldn't have mailed that hairy balls dude. He eats attention for a living. Whatever he gains from it won't put food on his table, I assure you. I'm even surprised she hasn't uploaded one huge diick and claim it was yours grin. Na wetin I know him for be that
Lmao
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Ishilove: 1:01pm On May 31, 2021
luminouz:

SMH

You don't know OP and his attention seeking tactics?

You people will believe anything sha... grin cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Ishilove: 1:04pm On May 31, 2021
Moferere:

Thank you.
Oga, wipe the egg off your face. You sent a PM to the wrong Nairalander, so quietly take your L and moonwalk away to save what little dignity you have left.

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Ishilove: 1:06pm On May 31, 2021
Temptee101:

See kids everywhere.

Report to EFCC, ICPC, INEC, etc,... grin and tell them what exactly?

To report a toasting gone embarrassingly wrong grin grin

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Ishilove: 1:07pm On May 31, 2021
Funniest thread I have read in recent times. Eleribu OP indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On May 31, 2021
Business indeed.

Thank God you didn’t say you wanted to give her a job in Shell. E no dey hard una. grin

That said, the OP has a reputation for doing this. I am convinced that the moniker is being run by a man.

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by ChiefSosa(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2021
Thank God say I neva toast anybody for nairaland o. Eni ori yo odile
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Lee99: 1:15pm On May 31, 2021
Kikiki e pain the guy grin
Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Temptee101(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2021
Ishilove:

It's just so sad. I couldn't help but imagine how funny he'd appear before them when laying such unpalactable complaint.

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On May 31, 2021
Ishilove:

E just dey cap nonsense. Security agencies have more serious issues on their hands now. cheesy

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Lee99: 1:26pm On May 31, 2021
Oga if you like report to APC PDP IPOB ESN UGM NURTW NAFDAC FERMA LAWMA LASTMA FRSC VIO etc lol, nothing for you, na you go mumu yourself

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by Temptee101(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2021
Moferere:

Thank you.

Of all the agencies, you thought EFCC, ICPC, DSS, NPA, etc, were the appropriate agencies to report her to?

They already have enough on their shoulders, them go just use stick flog you comot from their offices.

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by illicit(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2021
Instead of DSA, Just report her to Area boys, make dem mend her

Or she reports you first make dem mend u

Most people on NL can be easily tracked in real life

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by slimman007: 1:45pm On May 31, 2021
odinson1:
May day! may day!

Attention seeking Hoe spotted!
Fire at will!

Don't mind these coded runs olosho woman here in Abuja.I thought by now she would have left this life style.Well once a runs girl always a runs girl.. cheesy cheesy

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by lilvicky68(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2021
illicit:
Cassalindah, u were wrong

Moferere, u were too fast
No mind the guy.. everybody dey Sabi form senior man online..at the end nothing come out.. him last card fit be 500naira..

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by slimman007: 2:02pm On May 31, 2021
Moferere:

You see why some of you fail?
The message request was sent 29th April.
She replied to it on Saturday night and I felt like it is odd to chat with him at that odd hour bearing in mind that he said he has an husband

Bro this lady in question is not married.Na conform runs babe here in Abuja that shuttle between wuse,Gwarinpa and it environ.She claims she stays in katampe extension.is katampe extension not Mpape.Abeg forget that Olosho of a woman

Re: I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down by illicit(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2021
lilvicky68:

No mind the guy.. everybody dey Sabi form senior man online..at the end nothing come out.. him last card fit be 500naira..

As a real niggar, he suppose to take it slow

How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) / If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) / Beyonce Goes Completely Unclad

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69