Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! (8975 Views)

Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) / Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! / Nl Auctions- Ended! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by HotieTima(f): 3:43am On May 02, 2011
what's hurting u sister tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 3:48am On May 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin rokaitu is sold
Laugh bastard laugh.
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by MrsChima(f): 5:09am On May 02, 2011
rokiatu:

Ms Chima, you didn't buy me? cry cry cry cry and you allowed them to put up your wife photo like that? cry

Anyway Lord Reed is not a bad man.

@Jomo-gbomo, after Mrzdarkskin, pls do Hotie Tima, Mrs chima, Babe, and Goldie.

I go violate you ooo angry angry angry angry I was held hostage suga. I was trying to get them but one of them had my left tit in his mouth and the other one was holding the right tit with his foot so I tried suga! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You know our breasts are the most sensitive parts of our bodies. I was ticklish too. embarassed
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by HotieTima(f): 6:53am On May 02, 2011
rokiatu:

Ms Chima, you didn't buy me? cry cry cry cry and you allowed them to put up your wife photo like that? cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 7:01am On May 02, 2011
@Mrs Chima, I hear you grin grin grin

@Tima, did somebody tickle you?
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by HotieTima(f): 7:04am On May 02, 2011
rokiatu:

@Mrs Chima, I hear you grin grin grin

@Tima, did somebody tickle you?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by LordReed(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2011
rokiatu:

rokiatu:

Cons: Very traditional, doesn't flow with advent in technology, not exactly the type who could teach kids how to use the Ipad. She's also known to move from being very humorous to being very boring within the slight of a second. [size=18pt] Forget your boyhood sexual fatansies, it aint gonna happen with Rokiatu, all you get is the traditional missionary position, no handcuffs, no dress-ups, no hanky panky games, just traditional![/size]

OMG dude why did you finished me like this?

[size=2pt]wanna bet me in the bedroom and see?[/size]

Yeah my delectable pumpkin pie! I'll treat you right! Never mind the label Jomo put there. [s]I know you got skillz n are eager to teach[/s] wink

So roki baby why not lets me n you open a private space just us two?
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 11:23am On May 02, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Yeah my delectable pumpkin pie! I'll treat you right! Never mind the label Jomo put there. [s]I know you got skillz n are eager to teach[/s] wink

So roki baby why not lets me n you open a private space just us two?
[size=3pt]I'd luv that.But I don't want to break Gabry hear[/size]
wink
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by LordReed(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2011
@rokiatu
She gave me the slightly used nuclear bomb that provided the element of victory in my bid for you so don't sweat it.

Now shall we?
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 11:38am On May 02, 2011
Ohhh I forgot you bought me  grin grin grin abi where are we going?

Jumbo why did you put me up for sale? grin grin grin
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by LordReed(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2011
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by CrudeOil1(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2011
Interesting . . .
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Jomogbomo4: 1:13pm On May 02, 2011
The morning sun emerging from the dusty tents of the midnight skies, such a beauty to behold, almost as if nothing could ever go wrong.

Here at Jomo auctions, we turn the world inside out to bring you the best items live out of your childhood fantasies. . .  .it's always especially about the customer, that's our commitment.

The next item going on dock was found baking in the morning sun along the beach of Santo Domingo, young, fresh, clean and plush. . .almost untainted, almost unreal.  She's known for her love for Reggae/dancehall music and her weakness for darkskinned african men  cheesy cheesy cheesy.

call it golden, call it swag, call it sex-appeal, call it talents, call it charm,---here at Jomo auctions, we call it MzDarkskin!

We bring you your dreams!

cup size: 36 C
bum: size 14

Upsides:

very ambitious and goal oriented, she pursues her aim in a systematic, disciplined and thorough manner. She's got one of the best smiles known to man, well lined with fine dots of dimples and a few facial piercings! If all you wanted is a hopless romantic, a charismatic partner and a bit of a slut, then you'd never go wrong with this item.

Downsides:

Her sexual experience is almost limited to what she learnt from the "American pie" movie, you might have to take her through the learning curve. Not very good with kids, quite obsessive and has got a bit of a temper.  we asked her about her Don'ts and she said;

"Donts: EVER! EVER! Disrespect My Race, My Family , ESP. ME. Im A Rude Girl & I Will Check Anybody, Anyday"

Oh well, if you can't stand the heat, get the fçuk out of the kitchen!

Bidding starts at 100 naira

common boys, bring your fat wallets with you, cos this is going to be really competitive!

Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Jomogbomo4: 1:18pm On May 02, 2011
common boys, throw you money on this!
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 02, 2011
Wonder what 190 is gonna say abt this grin grin grin grin

Boys be quick! smiley
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by jaybee3(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2011
100K Naira for Mzdark
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by HotieTima(f): 1:23pm On May 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin where is 190 and the boys now
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by 190: 1:24pm On May 02, 2011
Mscheww  undecided

[size=38pt]***I bid $50.5 Million dollars**[/size]

with 20 dead antelope BUSHmeat

CASH AND CARRY

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjNBC4mC5y4[/flash]

Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by HotieTima(f): 1:24pm On May 02, 2011
NO NO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! DONT AUCTION ME OFFFFFFF! PLEASE Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Grin

Put up Hotie Tima instead! Grin

oooooooooooooo so u want them to put me up there tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by bookface: 1:25pm On May 02, 2011
190:

Mscheww  undecided

CASH AND CARRY

***slaps 190 back to reality***

you haven't even paid your council tax bro!
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 02, 2011
190:

Mscheww  undecided

CASH AND CARRY

I swear to God you are Mr Cork.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by HotieTima(f): 1:26pm On May 02, 2011
190:

Mscheww  undecided

CASH AND CARRY

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u really want ur girls u go niggah
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by HotieTima(f): 1:27pm On May 02, 2011
rokiatu:

I swear to God you are Mr Cork.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin

i swear man
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by 190: 1:27pm On May 02, 2011
Jomo-gbomo Are u selling or not

I dont have time.

Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by bookface: 1:28pm On May 02, 2011
"Donts: EVER! EVER! Disrespect My Race, My Family , ESP. ME. Im A Rude Girl & I Will Check Anybody, Anyday

such a violent girl  shocked shocked

@OP

what is size 32 C ?
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by 190: 1:31pm On May 02, 2011
bookface:

such a violent girl  shocked shocked

Please dont disrespect my woman,

Leave her violence to me alone!

I would carry my cross undecided
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Police001: 1:32pm On May 02, 2011
@OP

Can i have her on credit, i swear i will pay you at the end of May, i swear!

pls pls, don't let crooks like 190 have this one
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by bookface: 1:35pm On May 02, 2011
190:

Please dont disrespect my woman,

Leave her violence to me alone!

I would carry my cross  undecided

your woman my [i]a[/i]rse, dude you don't even have her yet, you just like to come here and form "senior" member, awa o ko yen je o
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by 190: 1:36pm On May 02, 2011
Jomo-gbomo my patience is running out

[size=38pt]$170.1 Million dollars ** [/size]

with 20 antelope BUSHMEAT delivered to your door via post  undecided

Cash and carry

Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by 190: 1:37pm On May 02, 2011
bookface:

your woman my [i]a[/i]rse, dude you don't even have her yet, you just like to come here and form "senior" member, awa o ko yen je o

SHUT UP! undecided
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by HotieTima(f): 1:40pm On May 02, 2011
y is she not sold yet man
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by 190: 1:42pm On May 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

y is she not sold yet man

I dont know, Just came in here to buy her and get her out of the damn market

Im buying Ogugua, inked and babe too cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? / True Love : Man Finds Love Of His Life 2 Days After Winning 181 Million Dollars / Conversation Between A Guy And Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.