Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! (8976 Views)

Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) / Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! / Nl Auctions- Ended! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by MrsChima(f): 2:51pm On May 02, 2011
Awww damn Sis you gon leave cos I bid some purple skittles? Okay, I bid a Jaguar and a mercedes for Mz. Darkskin. She's think she slick. angry angry
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by HotieTima(f): 2:52pm On May 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

but i dont wanna be auctioned! undecided undecided

hmmm certain ppl were very active on this thread until i showed up.

INTERESTING. I think something is up. Anyway,

lemme go so they can continue being fake. Roki, Tima and Chima
tty girlies later.

huni thats the funny bit to it, they are all fake that's why u should take it as a joke, just laugh about it man
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by MrsChima(f): 2:53pm On May 02, 2011
rokiatu:

ROFLMAO!
Who could that be
Pls don't go.

Who was overly active before she showed up?  That the person she is referring to.  She is right there are fake people on NL and the behind scene is off the chain!

I am waiting on Jaybee to get on the auction block and I hope he wears nothing but some socks.
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 02, 2011
jay bee:

hmmmm babe, your request is kinda hard in the contest of the good humour this thread is meant to provide. How about you provide an alternative pic of you then i will have him change it?

Still patiently waiting for Q to go under the hammer grin grin grin grin

he could use a REAL picture an not some bootleg video still LOL.
he can use my profile picture.

@roki it should be obvious sis.  wink

like i said lemme log off and that person will creep back.

I'm out tho. ttygl kiss kiss
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Who was overly active before she showed up? That the person she is referring to. She is right there are fake people on NL and the behind scene is off the chain!

I am waiting on Jaybee to get on the auction block and I hope he wears nothing but some socks.
Thinking

1, 0, 1, 9, 0, still thinking.
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by MrsChima(f): 2:58pm On May 02, 2011
jay bee:

hmmmm babe, your request is kinda hard in the contest of the good humour this thread is meant to provide. How about you provide an alternative pic of you then i will have him change it?

Still patiently waiting for Q to go under the hammer grin grin grin grin

I am off the market and I know you wants me handcuffed to your bed post. wink I did my pedicure and manicure. tongue
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by violent(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2011
slam the hammer already jor

in pain me as person snatch Rokiatu before i reach here, lucky bestered!  I could have swallowed himself and his entire cache of bombs

If MzDarkskin is going to be a really cute little girl, i could pay some large sums, really large sums for her!

I don't mind that she's got all her experience from American pie, who cares?
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 02, 2011
violent:

slam the hammer already jor

in pain me as person snatch Rokiatu before i reach here, lúcky naughty person! I could have swallowed himself and his entire cache of bombs
Seriously rolling on the floor.
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Phate07(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2011

When is Mrs.Chima coming up for bidding? angry

I want to buy her with two cow heads. undecided undecided
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by violent(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2011
why does everyone want Ms Chima? there's got to be something about Ms Chima, No?
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Odunnu: 3:13pm On May 02, 2011
MzD. Beg me and i'l get Cork to take you home. Remember, he's 19" thick down there and it'l be all yours for the weekend!
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On May 02, 2011
violent:

why does everyone want Ms Chima? there's got to be something about Ms Chima, No?

I am the forum renowned Lesbian and my wife name Rokiatu.  I suggest you back off my woman, man!  I will hurt you ooo  angry angry angry angry

Lesbians are always highly sought after and idolized.  They just want to bask my feministic glory.
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 02, 2011
45cents + Osama's dead body for Mzd
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by annawhite(f): 5:16pm On May 02, 2011
Why wld anybody want to put up Mzdarksin for sale!
She is such an angel tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 02, 2011
the OP is tripping. this is starting to get dryer than an un-sheened Jheri Curl  undecided.
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 02, 2011
@ tima i'm passed that lol
i'm talking about moving on with the thread. Like the OP
getting this auction going. I am already purchased yet the title has yet to change.
It started off well now it's breeding ground for bull. What's going on?  undecided I was getting
excited about a potentially fun thread!  angry

Ok seriously, Reality dude, nothing is more depressing than seeing a guy go back and forth, page for page
with a female. Seriously. Leave that for the LOSERS bro.
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Odunnu: 6:11pm On May 02, 2011
Jaybee!!! they've started killing the thread again!
Please, ths is an aution field. If you guys wanna hang out, please get a room or . . .this way. . .>>>>>>>leads to the romance chat room. Thanx
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by jaybee3(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2011
@Mzdark
Your real pic is on here now so we kool?
It's all for fun remember. Can i see your 32 (dentures) now?
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by HotieTima(f): 6:26pm On May 02, 2011
jay bee:

@Mzdark
Your real pic is on here now so we kool?
It's all for fun remember. Can i see your 32 (dentures) now?

MR military

what was so insulting about my last comment

i was just warning him  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Scooby1(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2011
Poster pls auction the next babe now I got naira to burn grin
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Odunnu: 6:48pm On May 02, 2011
Hope you'l buy 190 (f), she's next in line.
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Scooby1(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2011
Odunnu:

Hope you'l buy 190 (f), she's next in line.

that delinquent, no thanks grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by BABE3: 7:04pm On May 02, 2011
Scooby1:

that delinquent, no thanks grin grin grin grin grin

Scooby, Scooby doo, are you sure? She's a very beautiful woman o! Very PrettSome! wink smiley
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Scooby1(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2011
BABE!:

Scooby, Scooby doo, are you sure? She's a very beautiful woman o! Very PrettSome! wink smiley

grin grin grin, sorry am not that desperate!
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 02, 2011
Who the hell is mzdarkskin?
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Odunnu: 7:28pm On May 02, 2011
Go thru the thread you'l find out.
Her pix is also attached incase you cant read.
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 02, 2011
I wonder what you guys biding gon do with em. I want to buy me a virgin. If your aren't a virgin what's the point?
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 02, 2011
Oh my God! She is hot!, and she is Jamaican. My godmother is jamaican, I am willing to pay any amount!
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 02, 2011
Really any amount? Wooo thing twice dude
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Odunnu: 7:35pm On May 02, 2011
Please buy her
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 02, 2011
$250,000,000 cash!
Re: NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! by Odunnu: 7:41pm On May 02, 2011
Quit acting desperate Mr MMR.
We pay in Naira. Strictly naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

True Love : Man Finds Love Of His Life 2 Days After Winning 181 Million Dollars / Conversation Between A Guy And Olosho / Nigerian Big Boy Rocks Only Boxers Publicly In A Shopping Mall In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.