Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Which are you....A easy, complicated, hard person to be with in a relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which are you....A easy, complicated, hard person to be with in a relationship. (190 Views)

Things Got Complicated, Please I Need Advice (a Guys Perspective Would Be Nice) / I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated / Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which are you....A easy, complicated, hard person to be with in a relationship. by Godoverevery: 8:56pm On May 30, 2021
Are you a easy, complicated, hard person to be with in a relationship.

What are your principles in a relationship.

I will go first
As for me am a easy person to be with in a relationship.

My principle is don't do me things you can't take because I will retaliate....

No matter what you do, if you like give your arm and leg at the end of day you'll be told you did nothing so my brothers I only do things that are extremely convenient for me.
She move an itch for me I do same....shikena

Share yours
Re: Which are you....A easy, complicated, hard person to be with in a relationship. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 30, 2021
I'm an easy-going and open-minded person. Understand my games then we cool asf.

Fool me or cheat on me? Then jokes on you baby girl coz i payback �

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, This Should Be Your Prayer Point... / Does The Black Star On The Ghanaian Flag / Passionate Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.