Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes (63243 Views)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by OsusTroller: 7:00pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:
Thank God you killed the one trying to swallow that lizard,it is bad omen for a snake to swallow lizard in the presence of a person, it means death was about to take someone you know but your quick intervention have saved that person.
Some people will call this superstitious belief,but it's real. Especially if you have a sick or pregnant relation.
Rubbish

Na fufu you dey always chop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by buzorcharles(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2021
sholikay:
Wow..poor lizard....OP Try fumigating the whole environment....that should help kill or send them away....and make sure no much weeds or trees around the vicinity..

Send them away to where? Abeg it's better they stay there
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by fckmn24seg(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:
Thank God you killed the one trying to swallow that lizard,it is bad omen for a snake to swallow lizard in the presence of a person, it means death was about to take someone you know but your quick intervention have saved that person.
Some people will call this superstitious belief,but it's real. Especially if you have a sick or pregnant relation.
Is that sooooo��
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by uuzba(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2021
Faraday1997:
Please fellows help in giving any tips or ideas on how to get rid of snakes around the environments.

Here at where I work as a security guard is fully infected with lots of snakes and they are now on the move. Probably the mother have hatched her eggs and they're now on the move around the facilities. Mainly on daily basis I have been encountering and killing them.

But please if there is anything else I can do to help get rid of them please kindly share with me please.
Eat them O .
Take and do suya.
Anything one eats will start to finish and become scarce everytime.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by uuzba(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2021
eeetuk:
To get rid of snakes, take the following steps:

1) spray serpent guard around affected areas. Serpent guard is in walmart or Amazon stores

2) get rid of hiding places---like dumpsters, garbage cans, food storage around your house

3) cut grasses around your house every week

4) stop leaving your doors and windows in your house open
To get rid of snakes, take the following steps..
1. Eat snake.
Snakes will finish by force.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by ProphetJeroboam: 7:14pm On May 31, 2021
My brother, as I was ministering to the Iord just now,I had a revelation *speaks in tongues” ,you need prayers because the enemies want to take your manhood through a bl0w job that you will receive this week, the lizard symbolizes familiar spirits who are monitoring you *speaking in tongues intensifies* , the snake swallowing the lizard signifies that a higher witchcraft has collected your matter from the familiar spirit and they want to finish you kpata kpata through a bl0w job just as the snake suck the lizard’s head . I don’t know you before but for this to be averted, come and sow a seed and I will pray for you. This I have seen
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by sammyj: 7:16pm On May 31, 2021
But this Rat is only assisting and doing his business jeje by making sure the food chain system is fulfilled. Maybe the OP see it as a competitor and a threat in Lizards pepper soup business !!! grin grin grin
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by sincerlyyo(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2021
Get a male and and female cat, thank me later.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by NwaliE01: 7:20pm On May 31, 2021
EXLOVER:
Why don't you kill their mother and adopt the kids, take care of them, name them, when they are old enough to the stage of getting married they will never forget the good things you did for them. Snakes Lives Matter.

Just thinking out loud

Lala right now

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by coolh3ad(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2021
Faraday1997:
Please fellows help in giving any tips or ideas on how to get rid of snakes around the environments.

Here at where I work as a security guard is fully infected with lots of snakes and they are now on the move. Probably the mother have hatched her eggs and they're now on the move around the facilities. Mainly on daily basis I have been encountering and killing them.

But please if there is anything else I can do to help get rid of them please kindly share with me please.

The smell of lemongrass, tobacco plant, scent leaf when planted around repels snakes. The seeds of any of these can be collected and spread at different places.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by edusucces(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2021
Plant anti snake plant in your country home or farm.
The smell which is not perceived by humans drives snakes away.

Call or Chat 08067067022
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by manhaley5: 7:32pm On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I was once like you. let me share my experience.

I too was a security man in an uncompleted building.

owned by a very rich man, the pay was good but the risk was much. There were more snakes in that compound than my entire LGA.

He said I was not allowed to kill the snakes. I should just let them be.

I had to make a decision instantly, I Resigned..

my friend tell the property owner first, if the response is useless just quit.

A friend once told me he and his family lived in a certain compound which I know the compound very well. He told me that in that compound, snakes are the guards.
You would be sleeping and they would move in under you. If you press them with your body, they will find a way of freeing themselves without biting you.
Every hot afternoon, you will see lots of snakes but they never bites.
He was there and then became family with the scents of snakes.
I meet that my friend in his LGA about 15 years later of leaving my village.
When he mentioned the compound I knew the house.
You see, those snakes are maybe there for another purpose.
If the owner sounds funny, he should leave. Asap.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by GodisFirst: 7:32pm On May 31, 2021
Very urgent, spray kerosene around your duty post to scare the snakes. Toilets and bathrooms are their hide outs.
Clear bushes around the area.
Then plan for fumigation.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Kiaso(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:

Stop typing rubbish pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Omoluabiii(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2021
Cc: lalasticlala na your boiz dey disturb this guy like this o, tell am wetin to do o grin
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by nathanomochi(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2021
Try planting cannabis(weed) around the environment, it will chase them
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by spiralwedge(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2021
Fond that m0therfvcking mother snake and kill it first. Clear out where the babies can hide and kill as much as you can.

Then plant tobacco and lemongrass around
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:
shat tap ur mouth

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by zolajpower: 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
Faraday1997:

Plant lemon grass around your house or tobacco leaf and or get ur onion sliced and sprinkle around the facilities them go run away
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Ghast12: 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
Snakes lives in your place even if you build a fence
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Faraday1997: 7:53pm On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

owned by a very rich man, the pay was good but the risk was much. There were more snakes in that compound than my entire LGA.

Well I work at naseni solar energy karshi. We have reported the issue. But at least I need an idea before the day of fumigation.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by berty4real(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2021
Pour around your vicinity with a gallon of diesel or get the area fumigated
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Faraday1997: 7:55pm On May 31, 2021
GodisFirst:
Very urgent, spray kerosene around your duty post to scare the snakes. Toilets and bathrooms are their hide outs.
Clear bushes around the area.
Then plan for fumigation.
Okay thanks kerosene. I will try that thanks a lot.in a week I have killed 6 snakes on different occasions
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Faraday1997: 7:56pm On May 31, 2021
zolajpower:

Plant lemon grass around your house or tobacco leaf and or get ur onion sliced and sprinkle around the facilities them go run away
Wow thanks a lot. Here is an advantage of opening up issues. I really appreciate.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Faraday1997: 7:59pm On May 31, 2021
uuzba:

Eat them O .
Take and do suya.
Anything one eats will start to finish and become scarce everytime.
My colleague have eaten some. But those snakes are most likely cobra with venom line indication.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Faraday1997: 8:04pm On May 31, 2021
MikeMicheal:
FROM THE PICTURES, AS LONG AS THERE ARE RODENTS AND OTHER FOOD AROUND, YOU WILL KEEP SEEING THEM.

I guess you know what to do now.
Well you are right. There are lots of wall gecko and frogs around. But right now this serpents are grown up and have hatched eggs everywhere which we did not notice now they are on the move. Probably they are 100 or more within... I guess
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Chris2863(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy from your comment, you no get problem. Op, just do as he said Shaaa. The children will grow to cherish you and you know, you gonna have plenty of traditional marriage and wedding. Enough party shocked
EXLOVER:
Why don't you kill their mother and adopt the kids, take care of them, name them, when they are old enough to the stage of getting married they will never forget the good things you did for them. Snakes Lives Matter.

Just thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by SoliBayNG: 8:12pm On May 31, 2021
khadaffi:

Bitter kola is a natural repellent,. Tobacco plant is also another repellant to snakes

Yeah, kola too. Thanks
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Faraday1997: 8:17pm On May 31, 2021
Afodot0022:
Bitter kola my guy. I heard its very effective in repelling snakes.. Just buy some and throw it every corner.
Really?? I will try that. But hopes it is not a risk to dog? Cause we have a dog which helps us in detecting them

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by lereinter(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Hmmmm

What a world
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by manikspears: 8:20pm On May 31, 2021
sholikay:
Wow..poor lizard....OP Try fumigating the whole environment....that should help kill or send them away....and make sure no much weeds or trees around the vicinity..

He should also plant tobacco around
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by lereinter(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2021
This is an infested area that you work

It's dangerous

Seek professional advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) / List 5 Weird Facts About You / See This Funny Signboard In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.