Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes (62201 Views)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Calitoscassius:
So that the snakes can get high on tobbaco right?
To be honest snakes are known to avoid places where you have tobacco plants and also they hate the smell of onions. If you can try cut a bulb of onions into two equal halves and throw them around the environment where the snakes are, they will all disappear.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Mjblog(m): 3:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by lexy2014: 4:12am On Jun 01, 2021
ekene101:
bros for something as bad as death to happen,there must be certain signs,this is just one out of many..in my hometown,there were men who will warn the whole village not to either go to farm or river on certain days because it's not safe, truly those that will still stubbornly go will encounter one misfortune or another,that's if they make it back home alive.now how do they know? Bro na spiritual matters,ask elderly people,it's bad omen to witness snake swallowing another prey. Snake doesn't represent anything good,both dream and reality.

u haven't answered d question: who made it a bad omen?
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Benediction777: 5:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Faraday1997:
Please fellows help in giving any tips or ideas on how to get rid of snakes around the environments.

Here at where I work as a security guard is fully infected with lots of snakes and they are now on the move. Probably the mother have hatched her eggs and they're now on the move around the facilities. Mainly on daily basis I have been encountering and killing them.

But please if there is anything else I can do to help get rid of them please kindly share with me please.

Buy enough bitter kola and throw it in most part of the compound and you'll NEVER see them again.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Gidison: 6:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Faraday1997:
Please fellows help in giving any tips or ideas on how to get rid of snakes around the environments.

Here at where I work as a security guard is fully infected with lots of snakes and they are now on the move. Probably the mother have hatched her eggs and they're now on the move around the facilities. Mainly on daily basis I have been encountering and killing them.

But please if there is anything else I can do to help get rid of them please kindly share with me please.

Buy ursef a mongoose and thank me later.

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Calitoscassius(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
To be honest snakes are known to avoid places where you have tobacco plants and also they hate the smell of onions. If you can try cut a bulb of onions into two equal halves and throw them around the environment where the snakes are, they will all disappear.
Oh! Okay.. sad i didn't know this. grin i was only joking when i said the snakes would get high on tobbaco.

You know? My mother inlaw have like 3 snakes in her house as pets.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2021
Just call lala
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by GorillaApp(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2021
Faraday1997:

One thing I can say. Most of those snakes are African forest cobra. Even a day old snake can kill you. They are equipped from birth with potent venom.
Tell the owner, get the place fumigated. If he refuses, then resign
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Onyi22(f): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2021
ekene101:
Thank God you killed the one trying to swallow that lizard,it is bad omen for a snake to swallow lizard in the presence of a person, it means death was about to take someone you know but your quick intervention have saved that person.
Some people will call this superstitious belief,but it's real. Especially if you have a sick or pregnant relation.
Modified
Those of you quoting me,ask questions about things you know nothing about instead of sitting at home debunking what you know nothing about. I still stand by my words, "seeing a snake swallow a lizard is a bad omen"
It's not something you see everyday but once you see it, something bad is about to happen.kill it immediately before it swallows it.
grin grin African mentality
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Blackdisciple(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2021
ekene101:
Thank God you killed the one trying to swallow that lizard,it is bad omen for a snake to swallow lizard in the presence of a person, it means death was about to take someone you know but your quick intervention have saved that person.
Some people will call this superstitious belief,but it's real. Especially if you have a sick or pregnant relation.
Modified
Those of you quoting me,ask questions about things you know nothing about instead of sitting at home debunking what you know nothing about. I still stand by my words, "seeing a snake swallow a lizard is a bad omen"
It's not something you see everyday but once you see it, something bad is about to happen.kill it immediately before it swallows it.

Rubbish believe so snake can't eat in someone's present in peace again...
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Blackdisciple(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2021
The way I see this it's like so much snakes In that area, go to the people selling flowers And ask for a certain flower snakes don't like it smells and plant them round your place, that can make them stay aways....
Plant Garlic's too around

E be like say na snake area you dey oo. Make sure you get those plants and plant them round
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Edun00700: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2021
Mhmmm
EXLOVER:
Why don't you kill their mother and adopt the kids, take care of them, name them, when they are old enough to the stage of getting married they will never forget the good things you did for them. Snakes Lives Matter.

Just thinking out loud
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by ekene101: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
lexy2014:

u haven't answered d question: who made it a bad omen?
it's like u lack comprehension problems. Has snake ever represented anything good both spiritual and physical. Abeg Bleep off my mention..still argue sighting a rabbit during the day isn't a bad omen.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Imaspecial: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2021
You need to do a proper fumigation of the entire environment. Pest terminators and cleaning services is here to help you. Call us on 08027717474 or send us a dm on Twitter @terminatorsng
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by lexy2014: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2021
ekene101:
it's like u lack comprehension problems. Has snake ever represented anything good both spiritual and physical. Abeg Bleep off my mention..still argue sighting a rabbit during the day isn't a bad omen.

u still haven't answered d question: who made it a bad omen?
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Oh! Okay.. sad i didn't know this. grin i was only joking when i said the snakes would get high on tobbaco.

You know? My mother inlaw have like 3 snakes in her house as pets.
Oh boy ooo, that is serious,l. Don't allow Lala to hear about this before he do otherwise to the 3 pets for the needful.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by makizee(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
ekene101:
Modified

WTF.. Lizards are the natural food for Snakes and other Predators, and to say it is rare to see is just absurd, you no dey watch National Geographic? .. So is it Sharwarma the Snake should be eating, what is wrong with Africans and superstitions that make absolutely no sense like this.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by ekene101: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
makizee:

WTF.. Lizards are the natural food for Snakes and other Predators, and to say it is rare to see is just absurd, you no dey watch National Geographic? .. So is it Sharwarma the Snake should be eating, what is wrong with Africans and superstitions that make absolutely no sense like this.
Elon musk,yes it's their food,but witnessing a snake swallowing a prey is not something you see everyday. Just as seeing a rabbit running during the day is also bad omen, snake swallowing it's prey in the presence of someone is a bad omen. Is that difficult to comprehend.everything na Africa and backwardness to una as if whites don't do spiritual stuffs.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Makaveli217(m): 12:51am On Jun 02, 2021
Sincinnati:
Pukes on a Religious African brain!

If it were in the Medieval times you and the over 100 goats that like your post would have been tied to a tree alive and burnt to death for this senseless lie you’re vomiting here.

A snake swallowing a lizard in your presence is a snake having a meal in your presence.
So an animal eating in your presence means someone you know is about to die?

I just tire for them, very foolish people with very low village mentality.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
makizee:

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
makizee:

My guy, happy eid il kabir. More wonderful years in good health and plenty of money inshall Allah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound / The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today / Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.