Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman (1923 Views)

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend / What I Did To My unappreciative ex girlfriend / Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by TainyLite(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2021
After I posted a thread about au my mother in law buried the placenta of my new born child some couple of months ago, I had to give the baby name at my parent place in other to the new boy fresh breathe of life... Since then I decided to separate from my wife and she went back to her mama house just for me to have peace of mind... I started sending monthly upkeep for both of my children and ready to take any other responsibilities that arises and I made sure I ghosted my wife ever since... Couple of weeks back she called me without reasonable thing to say nd I made sure I made the discussion brief and even told her to extend my greetings to her mother... On Tuesday I unblock her on WhatsApp nd fast forward to yesterday she is now asking me for clinic fees for my child nd even reminding me about my daughter school fees.. Why am surprise is that this is a woman that was telling me she can take care of her children alone even if I don't send monthly upkeep and it's just two months wey she don dey get tired.... After all I did to make her convenient then with me not even having any reasonable plan for my future... In just months I send her commot av secured part time admission for degree and my business is moving on fine with reasonable savings to back up... I even got an averagely furnished apartment to my taste which I will only dream of if I have a wife... For my children to have a good future am already seeing positivity in ghosting their mama wey never dey supportive and always nagging.... Atleast people can say whatever they like but AM FREE from this daughter of Jezebel.... Ever since I send her commot I made sure I raised my value based on some redpilled nuggets nd things have been going on fine for me.. Say whatever u like marriage na still scam and when u tie knot with unappreciative lady then one will just die gasping for breathe...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 01, 2021
we know oga. stop complaining na ..

thought we all agreed on the baby mama thingy wink

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by TainyLite(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
we know oga. stop complaining na ..

thought we all agreed on the baby mama thingy wink
sure

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:01pm On May 01, 2021
Any man that says marraige is a scam is a pure failure and coming to nairaland to justify urself makes you a fool. Separation is good to put you both in perspective but get your family back.

14 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by Kriss216: 2:01pm On May 01, 2021
The pained sister above me should be neglected, please.

OP, make sure you take care of your children, regardless.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by Polynek(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2021
Don't use ur own case to generalize dat marriage is a scam, some pple who are very Happy in there marriage are ever grateful to GOD for bringing both of them together.

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by DDDEnterprises: 2:05pm On May 01, 2021
Of course, you will have negative impressions about marriage if you were in an unfavourable one. So your comment doesn't surprise me.

If marriage in and of itself is scam, why did God encourage and sanction it?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by TainyLite(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Any man that says marraige is a scam is a pure failure and coming to nairaland to justify urself makes you a fool. Separation is good to put you both in perspective but get your family back.
na scam if man marry unappreciative woman like u.... Maybe na understanding dey worry u or na u dey worry understanding..

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by Bola146(f): 2:29pm On May 01, 2021
When the foundation is faulty, it's rubbish! That is don't start what you can't continue. There are many bad signs but you ignored. Just be forced and live to take good care of your kids. Don't give birth if you can't take good care of yourself! Poverty is bastard
Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by adadike(f): 2:45pm On May 01, 2021
My own marriage will not be a scam in Jesus name, Amen
I will appreciate my man, he will appreciate me in return.
I will respect and take care of him and his parents
He will love me till death in return
So I have decreed and so it shall be , Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by UEDIBO: 3:27pm On May 01, 2021
adadike:
will you marry me?

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by ngadaAwo: 4:36pm On May 01, 2021
adadike:
Amen oooo
our marriage will not be scam kiss

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by adadike(f): 5:07pm On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Amen oooo
our marriage will not be scam kiss
you eh? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by adadike(f): 5:09pm On May 01, 2021
UEDIBO:

will you marry me?
that's a million dollar question dear
Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by GeneralPula: 5:24pm On May 01, 2021
Why am surprise is that this is a woman that was telling me she can take care of her children alone even if I don't send monthly upkeep and it's just two months wey she don dey get tired.

Next time don’t fall for this..

1 Like

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by adenike21273: 6:52pm On May 01, 2021
Don't use ur own case to generalize dat marriage is a scam, some pple who are very Happy in there marriage are ever grateful to GOD for bringing both of them together.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by Crunchyg3: 7:09pm On May 01, 2021
adadike:
Ada God bless you. I love you for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by adadike(f): 8:02pm On May 01, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Ada God bless you. I love you for this
thanks dear
Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by Crunchyg3: 8:06pm On May 01, 2021
adadike:
thanks dear
are you from Abriba?
Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2021
most women are unappreciative,if you give a woman your last 10k in your acct and you go to bed hungry and a rich person gives her 100k from his acct of millions a woman will value that person who gave her 100k more than you with the 10k.thats just how they are wired.I speak from experience and all this things have shaped me to live my life ot to please a woman or anybody.i hustle for money to live a better life and not to impress a woman.i bought my car to ease my movement and not for a woman.i never ever try to impress a woman.if you like me,good.if you dont like me Bleep off.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by DBestDoc(f): 8:42pm On May 01, 2021
adenike21273:

The guy is just very pained and still hasn’t learned.

He has refused to do some soul searching, discover his mistakes and actively correct them.
See the mumbo jumbo he typed there.

Awon redpiller.

Women Dey marry sha
Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by Richadv(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2021
Crunchyg3:

are you from Abriba?
Hey boss happy new month pls that your story still try update na abeg e too sweet u Jo's leave us for suspense
Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by Crunchyg3: 10:29pm On May 01, 2021
Richadv:

Hey boss happy new month pls that your story still try update na abeg e too sweet u Jo's leave us for suspense
hahahaha, my brother work has really been hectic for sometime now, I really find it tasking typing long sentences after coming back from work tired. but one of these days I will revisit it
Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by Richadv(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2021
Crunchyg3:

hahahaha, my brother work has really been hectic for sometime now, I really find it tasking typing long sentences after coming back from work tired. but one of these days I will revisit it
Ok boss take your time I dey ur back
Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by pappyjjboi: 11:42pm On May 01, 2021
Enhance your skill today to achieve financial freedom

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by Pretend: 11:49pm On May 01, 2021
TainyLite:
After I posted a thread about au my mother in law buried the placenta of my new born child some couple of months ago, I had to give the baby name at my parent place in other to the new boy fresh breathe of life... Since then I decided to separate from my wife and she went back to her mama house just for me to have peace of mind... I started sending monthly upkeep for both of my children and ready to take any other responsibilities that arises and I made sure I ghosted my wife ever since... Couple of weeks back she called me without reasonable thing to say nd I made sure I made the discussion brief and even told her to extend my greetings to her mother... On Tuesday I unblock her on WhatsApp nd fast forward to yesterday she is now asking me for clinic fees for my child nd even reminding me about my daughter school fees.. Why am surprise is that this is a woman that was telling me she can take care of her children alone even if I don't send monthly upkeep and it's just two months wey she don dey get tired.... After all I did to make her convenient then with me not even having any reasonable plan for my future... In just months I send her commot av secured part time admission for degree and my business is moving on fine with reasonable savings to back up... I even got an averagely furnished apartment to my taste which I will only dream of if I have a wife... For my children to have a good future am already seeing positivity in ghosting their mama wey never dey supportive and always nagging.... Atleast people can say whatever they like but AM FREE from this daughter of Jezebel.... Ever since I send her commot I made sure I raised my value based on some redpilled nuggets nd things have been going on fine for me.. Say whatever u like marriage na still scam and when u tie knot with unappreciative lady then one will just die gasping for breathe...
congrats for this revelation, as it dint come too late you. Enjoy your life....marry another reasonable woman...and if she act unreasonable, ghost her...Life is too short to spend under misery

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by UEDIBO: 1:13am On May 02, 2021
please, say yes.
adadike:
that's a million dollar question dear
Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by adadike(f): 1:38am On May 02, 2021
UEDIBO:
please, say yes.
cheesy ngada awo, someone is about to beat you in this game of love
Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by ngadaAwo: 9:05am On May 02, 2021
adadike:
cheesy ngada awo, someone is about to beat you in this game of love
it's like someone does not want his kidney again angry
Re: Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman by adadike(f): 9:32am On May 02, 2021
ngadaAwo:
it's like someone does not want his kidney again angry
na so grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions As Actress, "Luchy Donald" Shares This Sultry Picture Of Herself / All Men Are Cheats / Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.