Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans (65272 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by davidque: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2021
reprobate and perverse mind
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Kingrefreshed: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Raalsalghul:

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/bodybuilder-who-wed-two-sex-dolls-is-now-open-to-dating-humans

You don need any brain resetting or medical help.

KONJI will do everything and you will come back to your senses.

With all this beautiful damsels here and there with yokozuna nyash and Cute p#ssies.

You say na doll! Abeg continue grin grin grin
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by bexcellence: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2021
ImaIma1:
I remember when some Nairaland guys were raving about sex dolls and how the would use it to replace ladies.

They realized that they can do without their Nigerian women grin cheesy
you can say that again eyen eka mmi
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Ishilove:
White people...
Some of our inferior black brothers and sisters are copying them o
The ones who believe westerners are celestial beings endowed with unimaginable "brain power"
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Machinegun91(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Meaning this white niga is about to

Cheat on that innocent doll.
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Ishilove: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Some of our inferior black brothers and sisters are copying them o
The ones who believe westerners are celestial beings endowed with unimaginable "brain power"
Inferiority complex dey worry those ones.
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by bmdmix10: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Tolochko admitted to cheating on Margo with a "strange object" and a supermarket chicken while she was getting "plastic surgery" over Christmas.

wow
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Farotimi72: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Truth be told, this guy is sick and needs to be physiologically attended to.

I can stack Buhari on it that this guy is also gay.
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Teejay13(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Madness worry you.
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by MzTunechi(f): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Is this not madness
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Sanctecosma(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Las las, you cannot cheat nature. Know this all ye LGBTQ and know peace!
Raalsalghul:
Lalasticlala grin
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
You married Margo...

Her yansh no do you.. you went ahead to do butt enlargement for her. While she was in the hospital you cheated on her by shining the Congo of a Supermarket Chicken with massive backside.

Now you want to divorce Margo and marry Luna & Lola .... E Never do you,,now you want to..

What am I even saying bikonu. Oga ooooh , your confusion dey confuse me

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by afamaustin(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
His sense HV returned
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by 66spirit(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Is He stupid?
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by pholu88(f): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Brain format cry cry cry cry
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by rita25(f): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
SEE HOW STRONG PIERCED NIPPLE IS WASTING BECAUSE OF CONFUSED SEXUAL ORIENTATION undecided
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by DestroyEvil: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pedophilia Subliminal Programming of Society. If you know, you know.
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Jesterinjay: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Of all the succulent boobs,ass,p***y wey God give woman this wan talk say na silicon congo im wan shine grin Kwantinue grin Crase pple everywhere
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by seyz91(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
cheesy
temitope27:
Werey re oo
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Jackipapa: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jesus is all you need!
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by AffBornTwins(f): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
crySix packs wey him suppose they use cruise anyhow Waste of endownment Tueeh..
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by cyprex: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
In a world of the weird
In a weird world
Weird in the world
World in weird
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Uhjzwb6118: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Now online
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by teepain: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lalami3232:
Na waooooo, this guy dey more confused pass awa politicians. How person body go dey react for doll? No be semi madness be that? The babe wey agree to date am sef is worse than himself.
I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day wey I go born girl pikin, I go cry like who get diarrhea when he dey with he crush"

My brother no cry if you born girl pikin o. Just pray for wonderful children regardless of gender.

Shebi you see this body builder wey we dey yarn about now na man hin be but his father would have wished for a daughter if he knew the son would turn out this crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
D dolls need to institute actions against him
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by ifeanyinwankwo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
ok alright

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by vicfajeze: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kpobaridaniel:
I still marvel at this guys confused sexuality!
May we never be confused in this our short life, especially sexual confusion!!
amen bros
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by ImaIma1(f): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Even the person that created the thread was engaged to be married, maybe e done marry by now.

Typical redpiller. E done tire. grin

Make I find that mumu thread sef. I dey come.
Seen...

https://www.nairaland.com/4295146/which-gender-worst-affected-widespread

Very useless thread. It's even more useless right now than then.

I don't take all these redpillers seriously. They will eventually outgrow the childish behaviour. Besides, a lot of them just form alpha on NL meanwhile they ain't nothing in real life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.