Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (77622 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by bhella10: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is probably another propaganda machine

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by nomenclature(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
You are not a biafran ,stop pretending ,you are from.futa jalon
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by oyokometer(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
DO WE NEED REFERENDUM OR ELECTION COME 2023.?

Can the northern region accept restructuring which allows a level playing ground and enables those that produce higher to get higher?

Check the below and see if restructuring will ever be accepted by the northern region.

We the people must act now!
Some will brand this write up “evil and a lie”, but facts and numbers don’t lie. Mathematics they say is a universal language anyone can see with his eye.

LET'S SET RECORDS STRAIGHT

Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:

South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.

South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.

SOUTHEAST & SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.

South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.

North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.

North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.

North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.

FCT 2 Reps.

GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.

More facts coming...

INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)

North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receive a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.

South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.

South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.

South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.

More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.

The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.

Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.

The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.
So those hoping for a hopeless hope for restructuring should wake up. The north will Never allow restructuring because they know that they can't survive in a level playing ground.
Let me stop here for now .....alot on my mind.

Now you see that the north is seriously draining and stifling the development of the south?

One Nigeria is the biggest fraud ever and MUST end.

What the people of Nigeria need is a referendum to end this evil contraption called Nigeria and an emergence of the stifled nations within.

We CAN NOT be silent about it. He that is silent in the days of the adversity of the oppressed, is more guilty and has taken the side of the oppressor.

Let’s keep sharing it to create more awareness. Please share.

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by chukwudiidoko: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!
Nigeria there country
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by anoziechi(f): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Video or picture evidence of Nigerian Army doing so?

I could easily claim US NAVY SEALS shot him.
abeg getat.... E be like say you no dey imo state.. You for understand better wetin Nigerian army do for imo state since last week... Killing innocent people going from house to house killing innocent young men... I wan talk about orlu, mbaise,orji
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GeneralPula: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
How did they know its soldiers?

All these things are rampant in Igbo land.

Isn't few months ago a Malaysia based Igbo guy was killed?

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
oldbende:

https://www.facebook.com/103645518602732/posts/105908491709768/
After I saw the responses of IMSU students on NA entering hostel and killing innocent Nigeria students. I hardly believe anything posted here, I'm not saying it might not have happened but are you sure it is the NA that killed Mr Oguchi?

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

Dumb ass, if you happen to be there you will video or snap pics of Nigerian army abi? Think well now, don't be doubting-Thomas.

You're the dumb ass here.

He was shot by German Intelligence agents working for Al Qaeda....

I heard when he shouted Chineke... Chukwu Abiama !@!

Moral of the story... don't be so gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nathan2016: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
OVB123:
Innocent people be killed everyday because of Kanu. May God judge Him. If he knows he truly want to liberate Ndigbo then he should come back to Nigeria and fight like a freedom fighter not these nonsense his doing; given order(s) from oversea.
Nelson Mandela of South Africa, Fidel Castro and other Free fighters too numerous to mention did it without instigating their followers against the government on sit

Clown
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by dallasi: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
"They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up." Hosea 8:7
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
so we're they killed by soldiers or DSS?
At least we already have a video of armed militias killing civilians n we also had the case of Gulak,so what makes this different?

U have 2 precedent already,so y will the third b different?

It is the Yorubas that allow all this type nonsense. The Yorubas are indecisive. They want to confuse the Yorubas the more by selling Sharia to the Muslims which can never work.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by abodegba: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by pholu88(f): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry this is soo sad I weep for Nigeria
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
oldbende:

https://www.facebook.com/103645518602732/posts/105908491709768/
After I saw the responses of IMSU students on NA entering hostel and killing innocent Nigeria students. I hardly believe anything posted here, I'm not saying it might not have happened but are you sure it is the NA that killed Mr Oguchi?

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by dallasi: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

u are a very big hopeless idi0t. what is the meaning of "what we brought to ourselves". you are either a saboteur or you are no Biafran. Instead of condemning the murder of an innocent man you are here talking rubbish and justifying evil.

"They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up." Hosea 8:7

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
anoziechi:
abeg getat.... E be like say you no dey imo state.. You for understand better wetin Nigerian army do for imo state since last week... Killing innocent people going from house to house killing innocent young men... I wan talk about orlu, mbaise,orji

My GF is there and she told me a lot of propaganda is made to discredit the Army. That IPOB has been causing more trouble...

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
It is becoming obvious that killings of prominent personalities in the East is carried out by agent of the Federal Government.
Exactly how they compromised the clear purpose of #endsars campaign.
It's a tactics of giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.
ESN clearly said that their purpose was to protect their people and territory from killer heardsmen. Protection that government failed to provide for them, rather protecting their killers, the heardsmen. From the look of things, it seems government is clueless as to how to solve the problem at hand.
Enough of these senseless killings.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by dallasi: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
anoziechi:

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by rummmy: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
If this news is true ,The Nigerian army should stop this killing of our brothers.....you can not kill my brother or relative and espect me to hail you.....
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Theoarhics: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:
This is the reason they invented choas in Imo state. This is the reason they are desperate to set the east on fire.
This has always been the reason, to kill hardworking Igbos for fun.
All of you reading will blame the Igbos as usual but these killings have been going on for a long time now, it must stop! This is a very resourceful young man cut down in his prime by a vindictive state hellbent on carrying out a genocide in the east.

The army are not killing hardworking fulanis because of the murderous fulani Herdsmen. There is no genocide in Borno against innocent civilians because of Boko Haram! This man was heading to the airport. Obviously he's reasonably dressed and doesn't in any way look like a militant...The Nigerian army under Buhari has now turned the killing of igbo youths into a national past time and the dregs of the society like the one below this post are cheering them on...
The consequences will be dire..

It is the East that set East on fire not other people. There are better ways to actualize self determination not by killing and burning institutions and innocent security men who some are also part of the east.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by jevic(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
RIP
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

It is the Yorubas that allow all this type nonsense. The Yorubas are indecisive. They want to confuse the Yorubas the more by selling Sharia to the Muslims which can never work. Yorubas should awake.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Since you knew this, why ask for video or pics evidence.

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Unik3030: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
babaolofin:

It is the Yorubas that allow all this type nonsense. The Yorubas are indecisive. They want to confuse the Yorubas the more by selling Sharia to the Muslims which can never work.
wetin concern Yoruba for the matter now?
Wetin concern sharia for what happened in the east?

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Trybes(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
O
Tinubuadvocate:
It shall never be well with Nnamdi maize kanu supleme leader of ipob terrorist organization. R.I.P.
What do u mean
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Farki: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
These people have learned nothing from Boko Haram undecided

But it is their regular trademark
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Unik3030: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

This is how you guys become unfortunate in life..
Insult your "egbon" and carry your curse for life..
craze man,thunder fire u there
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Ramanto(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
GreenArrow1:
Too bad. Reminds me of the saying about ant infested woods and Lizards.
May the souls of all the departed lost on both sides in this South Eastern clamour for freedom find rest.
At the end of the day once Biafra is achieved, all these would have been worth it.

Before you quote me, remember, war isn't fair to anyone. Many more stories like this will come about non-combatants killed on both sides. That's a small price to pay for your freedom. Fight on guys.
How do you mean "both sides"? It's IPOB VS IPOB, nobody is fighting them
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by AnanseK(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
FreeIgbos:

These are some of our best brains being murdered by those that should protect them. How can one accept a country like Nigeria? How please?

And you are blindly following the commands of the terrorist cretin Nnamdi Kanu. You have no brains at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.