Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (77619 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jman06:
I don't believe Nigerian soldiers killed that man.

When IPOB were busy releasing criminals from prison, some of you were cheering them up! Those of us who saw the danger ahead and were kicking against such move by IPOB were seen as afonja. Now, the chickens have come home to roost.

RIP to the dead man.

Someone was shot dead at an army checking point and this is all you have to say? Gosh! What sort of hatred is this!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Djyucee1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
The injustice against the Easterns is bad. The intimidation is too much. Meanwhile Easterns are peace loving people.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Splitmind: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
I don't believe our peaceful, loving and caring Army can do such to a person.

Show me one example of soldiers killing or torturing others, I'm sure you can't find any.

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
GreenArrow1:
Too bad. Reminds me of the saying about ant infested woods and Lizards.
May the souls of all the departed lost on both sides in this South Eastern clamour for freedom find rest.
At the end of the day once Biafra is achieved, all these would have been worth it.

Before you quote me, remember, war isn't fair to anyone. Many more stories like this will come about non-combatants killed on both sides. That's a small price to pay for your freedom. Fight on guys.
so u are fight ur own on nairaland behind keyboard abi?how many south east guy can wear sucide bomb vest?until I can see one before I start to take u guys serious

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
OVB123:
Innocent people be killed everyday because of Kanu. May God judge Him. If he knows he truly want to liberate Ndigbo then he should come back to Nigeria and fight like a freedom fighter not these nonsense his doing; given order(s) from oversea.
Nelson Mandela of South Africa, Fidel Castro and other Free fighters too numerous to mention did it without instigating their followers against the government on sit

But oga these people you mentioned, say the truth; can their approach work in Nigeria? FG and Nigerians only sat up when MNK changed approach. Many here on Nairaland have mocked the quest for "lefelendum" so many times but are now quick to suggest the same peaceful means they jeered at.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ZooOga: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Soldiers shot and killed an unarmed man and you are blaming Kanu?

Are Soldiers supposed to shoot unarmed people?

armed robbers kill Naija returnees all the time, especially during the holiday season. heard about the massive prison break a month or so ago?

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by unscripted(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It shall never be well with Nnamdi maize kanu supleme leader of ipob terrorist organization. R.I.P.
is this post about ipob or the army killing an innocent man ... its obvious your sense is worth the 3ok payment..
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by dallasi: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
PARACLETOS:
It is becoming obvious that killings of prominent personalities in the East is carried out by agent of the Federal Government.
Exactly how they compromised the clear purpose of #endsars campaign.
It's a tactics of giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.
ESN clearly said that their purpose was to protect their people and territory from killer heardsmen. Protection that government failed to provide for them, rather protecting their killers, the heardsmen. From the look of things, it seems government is clueless as to how to solve the problem at hand.
Enough of these senseless killings.

"They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up." Hosea 8:7
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Jayrow08: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Na wa ooo anyone going to MBAKWE AIRPORT should be very very careful dis days
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Zonex1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
My exact fearz two wrongs don't make a right n masi z der njoying relative peace
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
wetin concern Yoruba for the matter now?
Wetin concern sharia for what happened in the east?

Yorubas are highly concerned.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by muykem: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Many igbo will die based on this foolish method IPOB just adopted.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Cutehotnerd001: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
dallasi:

"They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up." Hosea 8:7

Proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be like him.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by clericuzzio(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...

Can you achieve the kind of your own Biafra. Pls I would like you to start so we see how you wanna do it.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kpompey: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
I think Igbos are very creative. They should design, fabricate and sell ammunition in open market. It is time to fight those killers called soldiers, who sees killing harmless civilian as a norm. Shekau had been terrorizing the country for how many years, yet he can not be apprehended .Another breadwinner searching for his daily bread killed.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by DAramis: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
A man that came for holiday in Nigeria just got murdered. It is an unfortunate situation. May the parents and siblings have the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by JONSYN7154: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
In war there must a collerteral damage and he's one of them. That's why war is not Good.

RIP to him.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by amstardi: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Kanu is a total disaster to igbo peopl.
yes he is .. but you're not asking for the head of the FULANI soldier who killed the innocent man.

And by the way .. your account is less than 18hours old.

New moniker ?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
FreeIgbos:

These are some of our best brains being murdered by those that should protect them. How can one accept a country like Nigeria? How please?

Best brain KO beast brain ni

He should be one of the engine room for gun running...now you see why they can't have their own port
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by amstardi: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
JONSYN7154:
In war there must a collerteral damage and he's one of them.

RIP to him.
he is not a collateral damage .,stop giving jihadist lectures to our troops
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by yusluvad(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:
This is the reason they invented choas in Imo state. This is the reason they are desperate to set the east on fire.
This has always been the reason, to kill hardworking Igbos for fun.
All of you reading will blame the Igbos as usual but these killings have been going on for a long time now, it must stop! This is a very resourceful young man cut down in his prime by a vindictive state hellbent on carrying out a genocide in the east.

The army are not killing hardworking fulanis because of the murderous fulani Herdsmen. There is no genocide in Borno against innocent civilians because of Boko Haram! This man was heading to the airport. Obviously he's reasonably dressed and doesn't in any way look like a militant...The Nigerian army under Buhari has now turned the killing of igbo youths into a national past time and the dregs of the society like the one below this post are cheering them on...
The consequences will be dire..
You are so on-point!!!

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by amstardi: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
DAramis:
A man that came for holiday in Nigeria just got murdered. It is an unfortunate situation. May the parents and siblings have the fortitude to bear the loss.
the soldier who shot him should be court-martialed tried and sentenced IMMEDIATELY
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Shattap, shutup just full everywhere on this thread. If the news does not come with a video as proof, then it's either a lie or the man was killed by UGM or he is linked to the whole chaos in the SE. We all still remember what IPOB terrorists did to Senator Ekweremadu in Germany. At this time, FG is on red alert. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kpompey: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
The most useless set of people are the Yorubas abd Igbos serving in the Nigerian army. They need to wake up, otherwise their children and family will soon be a victim.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by anoziechi(f): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

My GF is there and she told me a lot of propaganda is made to discredit the Army. That IPOB has been causing more trouble...
na lie... Okay what the two women killed at hardel junction by ndi army wey everybody see?? Unknown gun men dey tell people make dem take cover.. Make stray bullet no kill anybody.. As soon as ndi army came.. Two women died and Onye keke
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by JONSYN7154: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
he is not a collateral damage .,stop giving jihadist lectures to our troops
OK. After all the war is at your door step.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by amstardi: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
kpompey:
I think Igbos are very creative. They should design, fabricate and sell ammunition in open market. It is time to fight those killers called soldiers, who sees killing harmless civilian as a norm. Shekau had been terrorizing the country for how many years, yet he can not be apprehended .Another breadwinner searching for his daily bread killed.
issokay all these you said are wishful thinking .. all we should be doing is fighting for restructuring
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by amstardi: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
clericuzzio:

Can you achieve the kind of your own Biafra. Pls I would like you to start so we see how you wanna do it.
and you think violence is a better option ?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
kpompey:
The most useless set of people are the Yorubas abd Igbos serving in the Nigerian army. They need to wake up, otherwise their children and family will soon be a victim.
You think you can wine them to abandon their nation to support you terrorists. Lailai!

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by castiello(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
News without a credible source the only source was from an igbo blog on Facebook, and people are insulting each other it’s obviously a fake news a man that was shot in the head will be in the morgue and not on the hospital bed receiving treatment it look more like an acident to me than a gunshot, youth react without rational thinking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by amstardi: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
muykem:
Many igbo will die based on this foolish method IPOB just adopted.
you're sounding like a jihadii..

How many Fulani had died based on the genocidal methods of MIYETTI ALLAH
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
OVB123:
Innocent people be killed everyday because of Kanu. May God judge Him. If he knows he truly want to liberate Ndigbo then he should come back to Nigeria and fight like a freedom fighter not these nonsense his doing; given order(s) from oversea.
Nelson Mandela of South Africa, Fidel Castro and other Free fighters too numerous to mention did it without instigating their followers against the government on sit
this is the only reason why I do call kanu a charlatan and a great magician..cos is still don't know how people fall for his gimmick..thanks sir,,I remember how mandela spent years in incarceration just to fight for equal right,when Castro a son of spannish immigrant was no longer comfortable with gen baptista pro west capitalist government he pick up arm and engage the government directly..it was a military government.. there population isint even up to what the entire south east Nigeria is to day.....but kanu ran away and issuing command from comfort zone and zombies are enforcing obedience..since 2017....that he ran away isn't that enough time for a general to prepare his battle again any state?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Policemen To Earn New Wage From October / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.