Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (45145 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On May 02, 2011
kabukabu:

He was shot in the eyes, no country would accept his body, so he was given a muslim burial in arabic by the trasnslators at sea

His coffin has GPS and satellie tracking and was sunk to the ocean bottom

[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]

You mean say some future colony will now go on a search to find Osama's Body like it is now a new ATLANTIS project?? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 02, 2011
^^ Haha exactly.
that's prime movie material for the next couple centuries cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zoomzoom1(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2011
Osama must have been gunned down by nobody else but CTU's JACK BAUER!!! grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]

You mean say some future colony will now go on a search to find Osama's Body like it is now a new ATLANTIS project?? ROFLMAO!!

Yep hope fully coral reef will grow on bin laeds coffin and become a sea island then we can call it ISLAMISTAN
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On May 02, 2011
I can't wait to see the [b]Nollywood [/b]movies on this one ---- Obama kills Osama: Part I,II,III . . . . ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Mariory(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2011
Can imagine after the seals dumped his lifeless, useless body in the sea they looked at each other and wondered what to have for Lunch. Pizza or Steak? grin

"Don't bother running, you will only die tired"
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2011
Mariory:

Can imagine after the seals dumped his lifeless, useless body in the sea they looked at each other and wondered what to have for dinner. Pizza or Steak? grin

"Don't bother running, you will only die tired"

^^^^^^^^ LMAO, I bet they said " pork-chops" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Ifebazz(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2011
I still believe US ar takin de world for a ride. In my opinion, osama has been killed years ago but it was mo convenient to pretend he was still at large for de wars in iraq, afghan etc to be justified. Wen gbagbo was caught we saw it on cam, sadam, et al. Now we hear he's been buried @ sea. It's just so convenient for obama to win de hearts of US voters nw dat his popularity is fast dwindlin. Oyibo ppl wit bungled diplomacy.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by occam(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2011
xreal:

Abeg! Abeg! Abeg!

And why can't we see reliable picture and videos confirming this? The picture being flaunt in the News and on NL - is reportedly (by the press) an unconfirmed one.

Why the rush in burying sinking the corpse of such a 'wanted'? (if indeed he's been hunted all this years).

IMO, it's either he is somewhere living a healthy, wealthy and a comfortable life or he's been dead long ago.

Deceit, Lies. . . all na propaganda.

Wayo peepull.

Look, Bin Landen is dead! end of story.  Don't worry, he'll release a new video or audio message very soon to assure his supporters grin

The irony: the guy was living comfortably in Pakistan while his followers, like that dumb Nigerian (Mutallab) are spending the rest of their lives in jail.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2011
@ Bluetooth what does cia have 2 do with visa ? are you insane ?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by vislabraye(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2011
A big plus to Barak Obama's govt. What George Bush was using gra gra to do, Barak achieved it with less stress. Up democrats!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by BabaO2: 8:28pm On May 02, 2011
Abeg! Abeg! Abeg!

And why can't we see reliable picture and videos confirming this? The picture being flaunt in the News and on NL - is reportedly (by the press) an unconfirmed one.

Why the rush in burying sinking the corpse of such a 'wanted'? (if indeed he's been hunted all this years).

IMO, it's either he is somewhere living a healthy, wealthy and a comfortable life or he's been dead long ago.

Deceit, Lies. . . all na propaganda.

Wayo peepull.

It shows the little you know about FBI
1.If not killed, who will try him, Pak or US?, if Pak, then Pak is dead as a country, if US, the worst he will get is long term trial of death sentence. Imagine the tensions this will create around the world.
2. his been flushed to the the bottom of red sea is to clean him off from the earth so that no one will be celebrating him or worshiping at his tomb.
3. if held alive, heheheheh, , innocent westerners, especially US citizens  will be victim of kidnapping and basis of negotiations will mainly be for an exchange, for held osama,
4. Nice job and tough decision taken by Obama , R Gates et al.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Mariory(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2011
I'm still trying to figure out why they opted for Navy Seals as opposed to Delta (Delta Force) personnel especially as the forces were inserted by air. Interesting. . .
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by skelemba: 8:40pm On May 02, 2011
To know what's happening in your world, follow us @mypages10 on twitter. If you are not on twitter, stay abreast and get a free twitter account. www.twitter.com/mypages10.
Also get a chance to win free recharge cards on our weekly quiz. Tell your friends and family.
Email us on mypages1.0@gmail.com for enquiry. The Weekly quiz holds every Sunday from 4pm-6pm.
Prize goes to the first correct answer via retweet.(Please do not send your answers via direct message) do let us know the mobile network you use alongside your answer when you are retweeting.
U can also say that '@mypages10 provides u with the latest tweets on what's happening around the globe so you can be sure to stay intouch with you world even as you tweet.
Please Note weekly quiz start from the 22nd of may 2011
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Kelvinj(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2011
Thank god obamaosama is dead, at least americans affected in the 911 attack would be happy that justice is finally done,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by 10cirenoh: 9:04pm On May 02, 2011
if this happens to be false, obama's political career is going to be dealt a heavy blow, watch the republicans laughing somewhere :d :d :d
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Sagamite(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

The killing was planned, but how manage American did not video tape it to convince the whole world that Osama is dead? Secondly, Early reports says his corp is in American custody, then followed by other medias showing the grave, now finally they said he was buried in a sea, Hollywood,  Well in either way may his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen

May his soul rot in hell, his body rest in perfect pieces inside the belly of Tiger Sharks and his legacy in the bin. Amen!

Allahu Akbar!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EgbeNak: 9:13pm On May 02, 2011
10cirenoh:

if this happens to be false, obama's political career is going to be dealt a heavy blow, watch the republicans laughing somewhere

What if it's true?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by oluwabamis(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2011
killing osama is not enough. his family should also be wiped out. his generation is not fit to leave amongst humans. Congrats Obama.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Mariory(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2011
Sagamite:

May his soul rot in hell, his body rest in perfect pieces inside the belly of Tiger Sharks and his legacy in the bin. Amen!

Allahu Akbar!

Amen. I wonder if they washed and shaved him clean from head to toe before tossing him overboard. I hope so. Don't want the poor sharks feasting on garbage. Also do you think they remembered to position him so that he was facing Mecca or LA?  grin

Where is my COD5 disc.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Codzydereel(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2011
hmmmmmmm,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by vladimiros: 9:52pm On May 02, 2011
to those who thinks its a conspiracy

al- qaeda don`t do conspiracies

he dead,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 02, 2011
vladimiros:

to those who thinks its a conspiracy

al- qaeda don`t do conspiracies

he dead,

Have you heard from Alqaeda to confirm his death so far ?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2011
Never,ever trust abokis in anything, the pakis had him all along, put him in a mansion where he was sipping bottled water and eating mango everday,playing with all his ashawo.

even the mission was so secret that the US did not even tell the pakis, it was a real hit and run mission, even all the helicopters and gunships were painted all blk, with no USA logo on them

Pakis are probably the most dishonest ppl on earth, with all the billlions they receive from the US, they still hide terrorists, God damage their medulla oblongata grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by vladimiros: 10:01pm On May 02, 2011
Have you heard from Alqaeda to confirm his death so far ?

Noo, al -qaeda take forevere to accept lose,

but reactions from radicals in Pakistan should tell you the truth,

am just saying, the reason he was dropped at sea was because they have to do Muslim customs to bury him fast cus they could not take his body to USA or return back to pakistan

i mean be logical, he IS DEAD,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2011
Mariory:

Amen. I wonder if they washed and shaved him clean from head to toe before tossing him overboard. I hope so. Don't want the poor sharks feasting on garbage. Also do you think they remembered to position him so that he was facing Mecca or LA?  grin

Where is my COD5 disc.

bobo no be lie, I go buy COD5 too, make I begin hallah rain for aboki head
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On May 02, 2011
vladimiros:

i mean be logical, he IS DEAD,

Why you change am? It was better the way it was . . . simple . . . . (like my African american brothers go say) . . . he dead!!!

ROFLMAO!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin  "
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 02, 2011
CIA agents don't die, they get plastic surgeries, new name, new life and a mansion on an Island, Why cremate him sooo fast? I doubt it's because they had regards for his religion, angry angry angry, the media should have been given good coverage of the body before he is buried,

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.