Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (45144 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by playmode(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2011
kabukabu50:

whats really satanic is this, dummy

Dude you will not even wipe your own a.z.z even if they gave you a golden tissue paper.Do you know how many children have been killed in Afghanistan thanks by U.S bombs. Genius who trained Osama? Who armed Osama? Who financed Osama? Stick your head into a boiling pot and re-activate your brain cells because you obviously have Incastrious gulimanoly !

Oponu buruku!

At no time did i support Osama or extremist but as far as i am concerned ,the US Government, the terrorists , the extremists, AL Qaeda and Taliban are all partners.They are on and the same and they just fooling test tube minded folks like you.

This is simple propaganda ,the USA wants to remain relevant in the world that is why they are killing dead people.I repeat OSAMA died in 2001 not yesterday.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2011
does any1 have in nl have cia contact address or number, some1 in nl is a big threat to non muslims and western
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by baslone: 3:10pm On May 02, 2011
Quote this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Watch this video. Pay particular attention at 2:16 David Frost interviews Benazir Bhutto, shortly before
she was assassinated. The world has known for a very long time that Osama died years ago.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by reindeer: 3:11pm On May 02, 2011
baslone:

Quote this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Watch this video. Pay particular attention at 2:16 David Frost interviews Benazir Bhutto, shortly before
she was assassinated. The world has known for a very long time that Osama died years ago.

Yeah, we are happy nonetheless!
Dead, dead, dead. The only form of 'good osama'. grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 02, 2011
niggadee:

does any1 have in nl have cia contact address or number, some1 in nl   is a big threat to non muslims and western

Are you looking for American visa or why the shout about CIA ? You think anybody cares about that evil organization that is not different from the defunct KGB ?
Cygni:

Obama has done a great job. This should boost his chances of winning d next elections.

So it's all about winning election ? Nawa o
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by sley4life(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2011
i dint like his death. What the Us ground forces would have done was to find a way 2 kill Osama securities, bring Osama alive to the states, Show him naked live 2 d world on TV, flog him with broken bottles, show his ba.lls 2 d world roast it. Hang him with a rope and insert bomb in his mouth so he would blow up like the world trade center
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by reindeer: 3:21pm On May 02, 2011
sley4life:

i dint like his death. What the Us ground forces would have done was to find a way 2 kill Osama securities, bring Osama alive to the states, Show him unclothed live 2 d world on TV, flog him with broken bottles, show his ba.lls 2 d world roast it. Hang him with a rope and insert bomb in his mouth so he would blow up like the world trade center

Ol boy, you harsh o!
His supporters here won't be happy with your post, they are seriously mourning right now.Poor folks.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by jaybee3(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2011
sley4life:

i dint like his death. What the Us ground forces would have done was to find a way 2 kill Osama securities, bring Osama alive to the states, Show him unclothed live 2 d world on TV, flog him with broken bottles, show his ba.lls 2 d world roast it. Hang him with a rope and insert bomb in his mouth so he would blow up like the world trade center
So what will the above achieve? More hatred towards Americans perhaps?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by auwal87(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2011
Handling bin Laden's body
Early Monday, an official told NBC News that bin Laden's body had already been buried at sea — eliminating the possibility of a burial shrine.
Islamic tradition calls for a body to be buried within 24 hours, but finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, a senior administration official said.

grin grin grin

God go punish Osama, InshaAllah!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by baslone: 3:27pm On May 02, 2011
niggadee:

does any1 have in nl have cia contact address or number, some1 in nl is a big threat to non muslims and western

I can help talk to Boda Gani for Pedro police station!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 02, 2011
baslone:

I can help talk to Boda Gani for Pedro police station!

ROFLAMO
boda gani ko,boda sharafa ni. grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by sley4life(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2011
jay bee:

So what will the above achieve? More hatred towards Americans perhaps?
wat hatred would America have in doing such. Do u knw how many lives have been lost due 2 dat baztard. He should have gone in a miserable manner like i earlier suggest.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by reindeer: 3:40pm On May 02, 2011
The US government hasnt officially released any pictures of him now. Just saw this news on the CNN homepage

''DNA matching is under way on samples from his body, the official said. There are photographs of the body with a gunshot wound to the side of the head that shows an individual who is not unrecognizable as bin Laden, the official said.No decision has yet been made on whether to release the photographs and if so, when and how''

So you guys wait for your proof. ''Been Laden with Trash'' is dead and swimming with the fishes.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by playmode(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2011
Let American A.Z.Z kisses ,brainless cretins watch this:

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBIthwLN0iI?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UGXVic15ho?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp9gZdHGTxA?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65M_smGewo?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

Who is fooling who?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by reindeer: 3:50pm On May 02, 2011
@ Playmode,
I agree with you 2 billion percent grin grin grin
infact read my reply below( i posted it earlier_

In fact me i have many doubts
Are we even sure they killed saddam?did you see the body?
Are even sure those planes really crashed into the WTC?maybe america just used optical illusions to fool us all.
Are we even sure Obama is the president?Maybe the media has been feeding us wrong information all these years
Did they really land on the moon? i think it is just a hollywood production
Is Obama even a man?abi he is just a kenyan
Come on people, conspiracy thoeries just make an ape out of you.
You think all the world leaders and their intelligence agencies will be fooled?You think they will all come out with statements if america is lying?
In fact, now i believe Nairaland is a CIA creation and they are snooping on all of you.
And the greatest one, do you know George Bush and Obama are in the same secret cult?Both of them be PC, i swear!

wink
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by seguntijan(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2011
Osama was caught in Obama regime what a great manifestos for Obama second term
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by crackhouse(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2011
Obama killed Osama. Seems Obama was destined to kill Osama.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by bkbabe97y(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2011
Osama down. Next target:

TOBECHI ONWUHARA!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 02, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Osama down. Next target:

TOBECHI ONWUHARA!!!
wetin he do?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu50(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2011
News to all goat Fugg-ers world wide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Dont mess with the US Army Rangers grin grin grin grin

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Johndoe100(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2011
The fight will go on, the great Satan will be defeated, we have bankrupted them, the rest will come.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu50(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2011
I hope the US Servicemen stuffed pork meat in his dead mouth and urinated on his body before dumping it the ocean. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by GeorgeD1(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2011
ah! osama bin laden! so all this while you were sending innocent suicide
bombers to their early grave yourself were living in opulence in a mansion
screwing your beautiful young wife?

wao! so much for fundamentalist idealogy!  grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu50(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2011
Ok now is the time for Goodluck Jonathan to send in the Nigerian Navy seals to kill the bloody Northern terrorist leaders grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by yiboboy: 4:33pm On May 02, 2011
^^^^ That should be easy, give them fifty kakabus (armoured personnel carrier) and watch them do their thing. . . . collect egunje and let the terrorist off! cheesy Btw, did u say Nigerian navy seal? U nor well ooooh! cheesy cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 02, 2011
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by reindeer: 4:41pm On May 02, 2011
To the doubters, listen to his brothers

''In Yemen, a member of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula described bin Laden's death as a "catastrophe," reports Agence-France Presse.At first we did not believe it, but we got in touch with our brothers in Pakistan who have confirmed it," the member said.''
Osama is dead meat.Just wonder how much of him/it is left now after the sharks and Baracuda's must have had their fill.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu50(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2011
Watch for the Northern mallams to begin rioting and burning churches,corpers move oh, una don get warning, mallam wey dey sell you suya for day go slaughter your pikin for night.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by jerryben12: 4:49pm On May 02, 2011
playmode:

Dude you will not even wipe your own a.z.z even if they gave you a golden tissue paper.Do you know how many children have been killed in Afghanistan thanks by U.S bombs. Genius who trained Osama? Who armed Osama? Who financed Osama? Stick your head into a boiling pot and re-activate your brain cells because you obviously have Incastrious gulimanoly !

Oponu buruku!

At no time did i support Osama or extremist but as far as i am concerned ,the US Government, the terrorists , the extremists, AL Qaeda and Taliban are all partners.They are on and the same and they just fooling test tube minded folks like you.

This is simple propaganda ,the USA wants to remain relevant in the world that is why they are killing dead people.I repeat OSAMA died in 2001 not yesterday.

Sharap your bucal cavity there! Think before you pour out! Americans will train you to protect not to destroy! This guy got a traning of protection and decided to use it for destruction! USA is not a terrorist partner! Get your facts straight and Sharap ya mouth!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by GeorgeD1(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2011
reindeer,
please save your breath. you should know that the world is filled with incurable
doubters and they will still not believe even if you show them osama bin laden's
corpse being eaten by sharks.

imagine someone here claiming 9/11 didn't happen? how much low can people
stoop in trying to re-invent history?  
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by obama29(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2011
I wonder when Americans re going to wise,
how many times will osama be killed, the jews had another for diverting the world attention by obama announcing osama death,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by lastpage: 5:04pm On May 02, 2011
Sooo Saad!
What excuse would  America have/NEED NOW, to bomb some shaet-head country in Middle East or Africa?

Can THE NEXT OSAMA  put up his/her hand?  angry angry

Chei! See as hand plenti! shocked angry

BTW: You would think this should be the end of the "War on Terror"? Since he is blamed for every terrorist act that happens!
I even hear that the Taliban in Afghanistan were invaded for harboring Osama! Hmmmm.,.,.,.,so what happens in Afghanistan now?

Have we ever considered that GROSS INJUSTICE WOULD ALWAYS ELICIT A BARBARIC RESPONSE?

Okay, there are those that dont need a "justification" to become blood-thirsty, as we just witnessed in Nigeria's Almajeri

And this "Ocean Burial" is really very posh! grin
Let me see: He was first encased in transparent cement coffin (America and Europe cant deny themselves the joy of having a private Museum, of their worst nemesis grin ), fitted-up with Global Positioning System (GPS) and Wireless Color-Cameras and then given a very "befitting, religious burial" before being thrown to the bottom of the Arabian Sea!

No "Brother-man" is going to steal him away or turn his burial site into another Mecca of sort, not forever tongue

First it was Ghadafi's son and THREE Grand-son, now its Osama.,.,.,. who next? GOTCHA!!

I just dey laugh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Putin Arrives China In Style, Pledges Stronger Military Ties (Photos) / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.