Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (45071 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu50(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2011
Osama bin ladin killed more Muslims than Westerners yet you find these dummies everywhere declaring him a saint shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wish he had been captured anyway now he sleeps in the bottom of the ocean with his 72 virgins,Nigerians should be celebrating, anyway I hope boko haram does blow up things in Naija.

God bless the USA,and God bless Nigeria
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2011
rest in hell, that's osama casket going deep down the sea wow early morning delicious breakfast for the sharks

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu50(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2011
I feel sorry for all his child wives

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 2:26pm On May 02, 2011
osama lives on in our heart
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Natasha2(f): 2:27pm On May 02, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by playmode(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2011
Sun of god:

Killing Osama bin Laden is a pretty big deal. You’d think that it would be in the interests of US forces to take a snapshot of the elusive terror leader to milk the propaganda value of such a momentous turn of events, and yet the corporate media has given us nothing but a years old fake picture. This makes little sense, unless of course, somebody is trying to hide something, namely the fact that Osama’s dead corpse has been on ice for the best part of a decade.

According to some reports, Bin Laden’s body has already been hastily “buried at sea,” meaning that the comic book story of his dramatic killing is based solely on the less than credible word of the U.S. government.

Of course, it’s probable that we’ll be treated to seeing all the gory details in due course once Osama’s corpse has been properly thawed and suitably presented for public consumption.

But the fake photo, which is still being used by the likes of the Daily Mail and the London Telegraph even after it was proven to be a contrived hoax that has been circulating on the Internet for years, fits perfectly with everything surrounding the Bin Laden myth – the fake video tapes, the fake audio tapes, the fake claim of responsibility for 9/11.

Everything about the Bin Laden myth that has been rapaciously whipped up by the establishment over the last 10 years has been fake, so why worry about putting out a fake photo and claiming it represents the freshly dead remains of the world’s most wanted?

We don’t need MSNC to tell us, “We think that bin Laden ‘death photo’ is a fake,” because we know it’s a fake. It’s been knocking around on the web since before Obama even took office. Here it is featured in a story released over a year ago. As Stokes Young illustrates, the bloodied face of Bin Laden is an obviously contrived composite image created from an image of Osama that dates back over 10 years.

But that didn’t stop TV news stations across the Middle East, as well as major newspapers in Britain like the Daily Mail and the London Telegraph, amongst a host of others, from passing the fraud off as evidence of Bin Laden’s death.

Despite the fact that Bin Laden’s corpse has almost undoubtedly been safely stored in a highly secure U.S. government morgue since at least 2002, the political grist to be enjoyed by an administration that has plummeted to the depths of unpopularity knows no bounds, which is why Obama victoriously proclaimed Osama’s “death ” during a speech last night almost as if the president himself had pulled the trigger.

The birther controversy and NATO’s indiscriminate murder of children in their pursuit of Colonel Gaddafi will now be swept under the rug and Obama can build his campaign for 2012 on the lie that he was the president who finally brought the evil boogeyman to justice.

Never mind the fact that numerous public officials went on the record to plainly state that Bin Laden has been dead for years and that the announcement of his demise was being kept back until the most politically expedient time.

As Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones document, from FBI counterterrorism official Dale Watson, to former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, to Pakistani icon Benazir Bhutto, to CFR members, to Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, all voiced publicly what the evidence clearly indicated, which is that Bin Laden died in late 2001.

The fact that a deluge of provably fake video and audio tapes were released by an organization with direct ties to the Pentagon in the years that followed illustrated how the military-industrial complex was keen to prolong the Bin Laden boogeyman myth as a backdrop against which to launch their takeover of the middle east under the umbrella of the “war on terror”.

But don’t think for a minute that final “confirmation” of Osama’s death will mean an end to the “war on terror” and U.S. troops pulling out of Afghanistan, just as the capture of Saddam Hussein did absolutely nothing to speed a U.S. exit out of Iraq.

If anything, the announcement of Osama’s death will only lead to more warfare and bloodshed in the region. Whether genuine or contrived, terrorist retaliation plots are already in the works and when they are unleashed, the establishment will point to them as a justification for more air strikes, more invasions and more regime change plots disguised as humanitarian aid.

In life, Bin Laden’s propaganda value as an Emmanuel Goldstein hate figure was immense, but in death his usefulness to the US military-industrial complex will, for a time at least, only increase

Best post on this thread.I don't know why Nigerians easily fall for American lies.It is like you have all been brainwashed.Osama has been dead for a long time.Seriously can you guys not think without being spoon fed by CNN?How many times did they say he was dead or that they believe he was dead.They other time ,they said he might of died of typhoid.The story keeps changing.Yes Bin laden is dead byt he did not die on Sunday,he has been on ice for a long time.

If The Americans really killed Osama yesterday ,why will they bury him so quickly.It is just BIG BIG lies.The dude had been killed a long time ago.They are just formulating this story to boost Obama's re-election campaign.

I tire for naija people ,tomorrow the USA will tell you that Jesus was a Muslim and you all will swallow it up.

They killed Obama but they can show his picture of his body.Knowing how Americans like to gloat if they had really killed yesterday ,they would have shown his body.Common people don't be so gullible.

By the way there is more than enough evidence that shows that the 9/11 attack is part of a bigger conspiracy.Even many Americans believe that 9/11 is a false flag attack.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by dewaledipo: 2:30pm On May 02, 2011
kobojunkie, i think you are seriously delusional because its u that is highly uninformed. You talk as if you were there in planning and implementation of 911, u speak as if u are so sure of all that has happened, i speak based on visible facts. Pentagon lawn looked so clean after a big jumbo jet crashed on it. The senior bush plane clipped a light pole and the wing ripped of the plane in 2004 but in 2001 the plane uprooted 5 light poles and yet there was no official video released by US that shows a plane crashing into the pentagon. Why is it that world trade centre tower 7 completely colapsed to the ground after the twin towers? despite the fact that buildings between them remained intact? This is the same building that houses a lot of criminal investigations against top US officials. I think u should stop talking because you sound so misinformed
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by baslone: 2:30pm On May 02, 2011
macfarland:

Osama Bin Laden got killed? What a bad day for a man! First he didnt get an invitation for the Royal wedding in Briton and now he got his head blown off.
Come to think of it, I dont believe Bin Laden is dead. I guess this is all about Obama's ploy to get re-elected for another term. Barack, the smart guy, isnt he?

He'll surely miss the Barca return leg too!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by alex101(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2011
Alh. Harem a.k.a ndu chuks  is next to follow cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by reindeer: 2:35pm On May 02, 2011
baslone:

He'll surely miss the Barca return leg too!

To top that, he go come miss the champions league final. . .chei!! Obama see as you finish Osama wey some people dey worship. grin grin grin grin
Good riddance to Osama jare, at least he can have all the virgins he wants now, abi?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 2:36pm On May 02, 2011
We will finish his unfinished business

God willing. Insha Allahu.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On May 02, 2011
dewaledipo:

kobojunkie, i think you are seriously delusional because its u that is highly uninformed. You talk as if you were there in planning and implementation of 911, u speak as if u are so sure of all that has happened, i speak based on visible facts.
um. . . . I am sorry but you seem to have me confused with your person. You are the one here PRETENDING you are more informed on the planning and implementation of 911 than even those whose lives revolve around investigating and researching these things.
dewaledipo:

Pentagon lawn looked so clean after a big jumbo jet crashed on it.
A Plane rams into a house and you expect the LAWN to be dirty just because??  ROFLMAO!! I hope you investigated the lawn of the Texas IRS office when the one dude flew his plane into the building last year out of spite. From your claim above, the plane crash never happened then since the lawn of the company was clean on the most part. ROFLMAO!!
dewaledipo:

The senior bush plane clipped a light pole and the wing ripped of the plane in 2004 but in 2001 the plane uprooted 5 light poles and yet there was no official video released by US that shows a plane crashing into the pentagon.
WOW . . . because you are told there are video cameras EVERYWHERE IN AMERICA recording EVERYTHING, even UNPLANNED PLANE CRASHES?? NICE ONE!!! ROFLMAO!!
dewaledipo:

Why is it that world trade centre tower 7 completely colapsed to the ground after the twin towers? despite the fact that buildings between them remained intact? This is the same building that houses a lot of criminal investigations against top US officials. I think u should stop talking because you sound so misinformed
INTERESTING . . . so according to your knowledge of Physics, buildings built with different with different configurations all have to REACT THE SAME to impact? WOW . .  you are really a genius!

People we have a genius among us and his name is @dewaledipo~ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 2:39pm On May 02, 2011
[size=18pt]I'm fighting so I can die a martyr and go to heaven to meet God. Our fight now is against the Americans.[/size]
Osama bin Laden, God's Annointed Crusader

He got his wish. God grant me my heart's desire as well, to be one of your anointed Mujahhidins
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu50(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2011
Allah akbar.
Bil ladin is dead, all the women and girls in Afghanistan can celebrate

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2011
@ zstranger are you a terrorist as well? we are not here alone the authority is watching
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by coldhearts(f): 2:41pm On May 02, 2011
Amerikkka and lies or half truths as some will say smiley.
let the foreign stooges on NL indulge in it as they try to convince us , they must think we care grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 2:43pm On May 02, 2011
coldhearts:

Amerikkka (amerikanski) and lies  smiley.
let the foreign stooges on NL indulge in it as they try to convince us , they must think we care grin grin grin

DOnt mind them

God willing, we will complete his incomplete projects.

You will here whatz up soon.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu50(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2011
Osama bin ladin, sending young children to their early grave since 1979

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by jaybee3(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

[size=18pt]I'm fighting so I can die a martyr and go to heaven to meet God. Our fight now is against the Americans.[/size]
Osama bin Laden, God's Annointed Crusader

He got his wish. God grant me my heart's desire as well, to be one of your anointed Mujahhidins

Are you sure true mujahhidins use women as shield against gun
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 02, 2011
Obama has done a great job. This should boost his chances of winning d next elections.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 2:48pm On May 02, 2011
jay bee:

Let your imagination run as wild as possible; after all, the American special forces that killed him were [size=18pt]DIRECTLY[/size] under the command of Obama.  

Mu he he he ehe he, I dey laugh ooooooo
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 2:50pm On May 02, 2011
RIP Osama Ibn Laden

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tpia5: 2:52pm On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

Let your imagination run as wild as possible; after all, the American special forces that killed him were [size=18pt]DIRECTLY[/size] under the command of Obama. 

Mu he he he ehe he, I dey laugh ooooooo

vengeance belongs to God.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu50(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2011
Bin ladin killed more muslims than westerners, always remember that Fagg, ots

Sleep with the fishes in the ocean

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 2:56pm On May 02, 2011
[size=18pt]" . . . For the American forces to expect anything from me personally reflects a very narrow perception. Thousands of millions of Muslims are angry. The Americans should expect reactions from the Muslim world that are proportionate to the injustice they inflict."[/size] Osama Ibn Laden, Freedom Fighter, Crusader, Engineer, Philanthropist, Mentor,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Abayomin70(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2011
This is real madness y did sum people surpot bad things dis man osama is bad and some fucking people are still supporting.this is madness thanks to obama and d us army
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by reindeer: 2:57pm On May 02, 2011
In fact me i have many doubts
Are we even sure they killed saddam?did you see the body?
Are even sure those planes really crashed into the WTC?maybe america just used optical illusions to fool us all.
Are we even sure Obama is the president?Maybe the media has been feeding us wrong information all these years
Did they really land on the moon? i think it is just a hollywood production
Is Obama even a man?abi he is just a kenyan grin
Come on people, conspiracy thoeries just make an ape out of you.
You think all the world leaders and their intelligence agencies will be fooled?You think they will all come out with statements if america is lying?
In fact, now i believe Nairaland is a CIA creation and they are snooping on all of you.
And the greatest one, do you know George Bush and Obama are in the same secret cult?Both of them be PC, i swear!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by playmode(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2011
jay bee:

^^^Good question ,sounds like a bunch of croc to to me.

READ people READ :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212851/Has-Osama-Bin-Laden-dead-seven-years--U-S-Britain-covering-continue-war-terror.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

http://www.sxolsout.org.uk/3.html

http://noliesradio.org/archives/3230

https://revoltoftheplebs./2010/12/24/osama-bin-deadawhile/

Osama is a creation of the CIA,he has been dead since 2001 ,stop being fooled by the satanic Government of the United States.

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu50(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2011
reindeer:

In fact me i have many doubts
Are we even sure they killed saddam?did you see the body?
Are even sure those planes really crashed into the WTC?maybe america just used optical illusions to fool us all.
Are we even sure Obama is the president?Maybe the media has been feeding us wrong information all these years
Did they really land on the moon? i think it is just a hollywood production
Is Obama even a man?abi he is just a kenyan grin
Come on people, conspiracy thoeries just make an ape out of you.
You think all the world leaders and their intelligence agencies will be fooled?You think they will all come out with statements if america is lying?
In fact, now i believe Nairaland is a CIA creation and they are snooping on all of you.
And the greatest one, do you know George Bush and Obama are in the same secret cult?Both of them be PC, i swear!

And you sir, are a mindless dunce

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kabukabu50(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2011
playmode:

^^^Good question ,sounds like a bunch of croc to to me.

READ people READ :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212851/Has-Osama-Bin-Laden-dead-seven-years--U-S-Britain-covering-continue-war-terror.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

http://www.sxolsout.org.uk/3.html

http://noliesradio.org/archives/3230

https://revoltoftheplebs./2010/12/24/osama-bin-deadawhile/

Osama is a creation of the CIA,he has been dead since 2001 ,stop being fooled by the satanic Government of the United States.

whats really satanic is this, dummy

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by reindeer: 3:02pm On May 02, 2011
kabukabu50:

And you sir, are a mindless dunce

Aww, sorry, did i strike a raw nerve? grin grin grin
Or is the sarcasm just lost on you?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by BabaEleko(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2011
[size=40pt]SON_OF_GOD! YOUR FATHER GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING ME.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins / Robert Mugabe Gets $10m Golden Handshake, Full Salary And Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.