Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 (5168 Views)

Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

You posted a verdict on your poor educational background, dunce. What you posted has no correlation with your title or the claims you made afterwards. Therefore it is null and void.

Someone who can't differentiate between a report on average income of subsistent farmers in a remote hinterland and bank deposits of the average Easterners living in Enugu, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Owerri, Lagos, Kano, etc do not deserve any enlightenment.

For now you are discussing subsistent agriculture, when you are ready to discuss actual bank deposits, tag me if you chop liver and we shall roll. Now gerraout! !

The data is quite accurate and a shows the true picture of the yearly earnings of igbos in the east..... urbanization in Nigeria wasn't even up to 25% as at that time, and a large percentage of the population where still living in rural areas...... you're just jumping around showing your stupidity, bringing no counter facts or proofs, just dry insults and you hyperventilating.... grin am literally feeling your pains.

Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by Igboid: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

You are a complete bush man. The first sentence of the article you cropped would have given you an idea of what the text was all about. But no, you ran along like a mad man to expose the kind of fake education you lots received in the Southwest.

Now answer me, is the article or page you cropped talking about the average deposit made to the bank by all Igbos in Nigeria as at 1964. Or is it talking about the average income of subsistent farmers in a specific rural/ remote village in eastern heartland.

Does this your hate induced, poorly articulated garbage you just fed your fellow nincompoons from the wasteland also cover the average salaries and income earned by Federal civil servants which we all know was dominated by the Igbos pre civil war.

Does your wishful imagination of a poor Eastern region also include the likes of Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu and other successful Igbo business men plying their trades all over Nigeria as at 1964?

How stupid can you guys really get bikonu.

Igboid

Nwanne I saw it.
I knew there was a manipulation in the both data he presented as they are both irreconcilable.
Which is why I was wondering why an interpretation of a data supposedly collated in 1964 should be presenting figures in Naira, a currency that didn't exist in the era of data collation.
I had also asked him to provide the original source of the screenshot data so that we can do verification, which he declined.

You see! Ndiigbo cannot forge any form of Unity with Yorubas.
This is because 50% of Yorubas are Muslims and have strong Igbophobic Agenda rooted in Islam and which connects them to the Caliphate sitted in Sokoto.
The Yoruba Christians would always inadvertently side with their Muslim brothers over Igbos, one for ethnic solidarity even when they know that their Yoruba Muslim brothers are wrong, and secondarily because they themselves fear for a future in Nigeria with just their Muslim Yoruba brothers, overwhelmingly Muslim North and a bit confused SS minorities who don't know their left from their right, without Igbo overwhelming Christian population to balance things.

I see IPOB and MNK trying to form alliance with Yorubas, but with Yoruba Muslims constituting as high as 50% of Yoruba population, such alliance would not work as the North would use them to betray any collective cause.

Ndiigbo and MNK/IPOB must be very wise enough to realize the above.

Ekwuchagokwe m.

2 Likes

Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JimiJunji: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Another dunce. Who educated these guys or is what I have heard about oluwole certificates so true?

Someone presented a cropped part of a research on how much a remote village earn from subsistent farming and mischievously attached a cropped image of bank branches distribution as at 1960 and you guys hurriedly queue up lapping up dung presented as information. You even thanked him for educating you. grin

Is it really this bad in the waste?

Stop being emotional.

Being on a faceless forum doesn't mean you should act stupid and crass, at least pretend you're civilised. You can share your opinions and disagreements without passing insults and curse words, same thing applies to the other guy you're quoting. Resorting to insults and being mannerless shows you're emotionally weak and insecure to pass your opinions in a gentlemanly and intelligent way. Have some manners, because manners make men whether you're white, black, igbo, hausa Yoruba or fulani.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JimiJunji: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

The data is quite accurate and tells a shows the true picture of the yearly earnings of igbos in the east..... urbanization in Nigeria wasn't even up to 25% as at that time, and a large percentage of the population where still living in rural areas...... you're just jumping around showing your stupidity, bringing no counter facts or proofs, just dry insults and you hyperventilating.... grin am literally feeling your pains.

Rest dude.
History repeats itself on emotional men, you've shared an information, let anyone interprete it the way they like. The back and forth is highly immature of you, I know you're more than this.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by gwafaeziokwu: 12:17am On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

grin grin calm down read the read the table....if you have eyes and aren't rettarded you'd see that the south east had the lowest number of banks in Nigeria so what on Earth are you even saying, it's a simple table to read......now you're just being stupid, and it's hilarious.

At least my lectures are bearing fruits. Next time don't present the average income of subsistent farmers in a remote village in the eastern heartland as the average yearly income of Igbos in Nigeria before the civil war

The other dick measuring contest about having more bank branches than the East as at 1960 is none of my business. If you had stopped at that, trust me I would have ignored your thread just as I had always ignored some ignorant rants here. Last time I checked in the period under purview an Igbo man Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu was the richest man in Nigeria. It's about the quality of bank deposit for us not proliferation branches. But trying to confuse some gullible people with deliberate misinformation is a no for me. Cheers
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by gwafaeziokwu: 12:21am On Jun 04, 2021
JimiJunji:

[s][s]
Stop being emotional.

Being on a faceless forum doesn't mean you should act stupid and crass, at least pretend you're civilised. You can share your opinions and disagreements without passing insults and curse words, same thing applies to the other guy you're quoting. Resorting to insults and being mannerless shows you're emotionally weak and insecure to pass your opinions in a gentlemanly and intelligent way. Have some manners, because manners make men whether you're white, black, igbo, hausa Yoruba or fulani.[/s]

Summary, you got fooled and I exposed your gullibility. Take it like a man and move on.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 12:24am On Jun 04, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

At least my lectures are bearing fruits. Next time don't present the average income of subsistent farmers in a remote village in the eastern heartland as the average yearly income of Igbos in Nigeria before the civil war.

The other dick measuring contest about having more bank branches than the East as at 1960 is none of my business. If you had stopped at that, trust me I would have ignored your thread just as I had always ignored some ignorant rants here. Last time I checked in the period under purview an Igbo man Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu was the richest man in Nigeria. It's about the quality of bank deposit for us not proliferation branches. But trying to confuse some gullible people with deliberate misinformation is a no for me. Cheers

From making wrong and false claims to outrightly showing your stupidity......for how long will you suffer me with your foolishness o ye flatin0.. the bolded is like inferring that because dangote is the richest man in Africa thus the north is doing ok and that majority of them aren't living in poverty. You made no sense and you're just simply daft, and it's a known fact that ojukwu for some part used his father's wealth to fund his stupid war bankrupting his old man even before the war ended........ I honestly have no words for you.

Cheers.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by gwafaeziokwu: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

From making wrong and false claims to outrightly showing your stupidity......for how long will you suffer me with your foolishness o ye flatin0.. the bolded is like inferring that because dangote is the richest man in Africa thus the north is doing ok and that majority of them aren't living in poverty. You made no sense and you're just simply daft, and it's a known fact that ojukwu for some part used his father's wealth to fund his stupid war bankrupting his old man even before the war ended........ I honestly have no words for you.

Cheers.

Was waiting for your dumb head to disprove the fact you just bolded. When you are rich enough to bankroll a war, then there is no argument.

As for that allegory to Dangote, can we now put it to rest that Hausas and Yorubas making it to the top 5 in the forbe list for Nigeria is not a proof that both tribes are the richest in Nigeria.

Case closed cheers!
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 1:03am On Jun 04, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Was waiting for your dumb head to disprove the fact you just bolded. When you are rich enough to bankroll a war, then there is no argument.

As for that allegory to Dangote, can we now put it to rest that Hausas and Yorubas making it to the top 5 in the forbe list for Nigeria is not a proof that both tribes are the richest in Nigeria.

Case closed cheers!

Running from Piller to post, shifting post and displaying your stupidity, go lay on your mat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogwu-Ikpele Town In Anambra Is Submerged By River Niger / Tanker Explodes On Kano Bridge, Halts Inter-State Transportation / South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.