Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,027 members, 7,828,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 (5178 Views)

Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
obaaderemi:
One thing I detest about the ibos is their carelessly about their land. They've got most of their investment and families outside iboland.

True.

They only go there to show off what they made of themselves from outside the region.

I fear that even if they get the Biafra they won't stay there to develop it.

1 Like

Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by fregeneh(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
temitope27:
they are still going to be broke once again

hakhakhakhakhakhakhakhak you're not nice atall
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by EasternActivist: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
obaaderemi:
What about those who had lower than 20 pounds in the bank? How many ibos were banked as at 1970?

Hope you understand what 20 pounds is!?! How little it is...

Those with savings of 20 pounds doesn't exist or barely few

Those banked where our own whom awolowo defrauded. He is a big criminal
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by omonnakoda: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
EasternActivist:

Similar words I presume so what's the fuss about!?! Or should we now be debating another man's language like you're best with its vocabs!?!

As for what you wrote up there, Nigeria doesn't end on nairaland and possibly you can get the info you want if you can use a simple google search. No way you can't grin
No ,
I just wanted to clarify and you are making more out of it than necessary. Just so we are clear

My point is that it did not happen . You say it did which you probably heard somewhere. All I am trying to do is to appeal to your intellect and invite you to challenge and validate this erroneous conviction.
Nobody's bank balance was appropriated. Can this be done without legislation or one newspaper headline ? Chinua Achebe did not write a single paragraph . There simply is no documentary evidence whatsoever.
How were Igbo account identified and sifted from Ijaw. Ibibio or even Ikwerre accounts?

Not one Ijaw ,Ibibio or Ogoni man has ever claimed his bank balance was seized.
Who seized the money? The Federal Government? Did they pass a law or was it done secretly

1 Like

Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
IGBOSON1:

So which other anti-Igbo monikers do you have? You started a dick measuring thread out of your insane obsession with Igbos....doesn’t this bother you? Or was their any other reason?

Read this sick post of yours i’m quoting and ruminate on how paranoia, bile and envy has ruined your pathetic existence!

Cry me a river and use it to flush your shit
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
EasternActivist:

It's obvious that you're a bumbling illiterate.

£20 is worth £500 in today's money.....for as long as you Igbos continue to curse the people that help you so will suffering and pain continue in your pathetic tribe......3million more will go before biafra is achieved.

1 Like

Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Just curious to know why you singled out Igbos! You saying Igbos were the only ethnic grp in the then Eastern Region, or what exactly!?

Singled out you fvckers to debunk your lies and propaganda as a tribe.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
EasternActivist:

It's injustice and inhumane to pay someone who has a lot of savings in the bank a paltry some of 20 pounds and cease the rest.

Awolowo will never find peace even in his grave.

Your head is in the sand..... dumbo
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ereolamide:
Are the arguments based on the figures or symbols in the first picture?

The symbol before the figures £N might mean Nigerian Pounds

Why is no one talking about the facts presented in the second pic

Let's hear what you have to say.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by obaaderemi: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
EasternActivist:

You didn't read the report, brother.
The 20 pounds was almost equivalent to the per capita of the people at the time.
20pounds wasn't small like you think at that time.

1 Like

Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
No wonder the fvckers are easily brainwashed by that albino fraudster living in the UK......bunch empty skvlls that find it hard to comprehend simple data.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by omonnakoda: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by fozapi(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnSin97:
Know the #facts.
Know your #history.

Lalasticlala front page please.
This are quality educative historical data that needs to reach front page. Our generation needs more of this and less of Tonto dike tier news.

war ended in 1970 and you are showing us something of 1960,are you ok?so they had 20 pounds in the account from 1960-1970..you igbo haters are so unintelligent
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by fozapi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnSin97:
No wonder the fvckers are easily brainwashed by that albino fraudster living in the UK......bunch empty skvlls that find it hard to comprehend simple data.

no matter what you do or say you cant change history,it is already too late
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

no matter what you do or say you cant change history,it is already too late

Well....yeah, can't raise the 3 million dead flatin0s from the grave.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by fozapi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnSin97:

Well....yeah, can't raise the 3 million dead flatin0s from the grave.

you people keep taunting igbos with their people you killed,same thing buhari did..remember this is 2021 not 1967,you people always tell lies and try and distort history and we talk you remember us of our people that you killed,say it one more time and i will stat by reporting your moniker,i dare you
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by EasternActivist: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnSin97:

It's obvious that you're a bumbling illiterate.

£20 is worth £500 in today's money.....for as long as you Igbos continue to curse the people that help you so will suffering and pain continue in your pathetic tribe......3million more will go before biafra is achieved.

20 pounds worths 500 pounds how can you explain that if you ain't dumb!?!

I wish you same betrayals you inherit from afonja, no oduduwa

Helpers my butthole.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by EasternActivist: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnSin97:

Your head is in the sand..... dumbo

That's what you do best insult yourself and your family.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by IGBOSON1: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnSin97:

Singled out you fvckers to debunk your lies and propaganda as a tribe.

What 'lies and propaganda'?

Try and calm down a bit when responding!
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by EasternActivist: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
omonnakoda:

No ,
I just wanted to clarify and you are making more out of it than necessary. Just so we are clear

My point is that it did not happen . You say it did which you probably heard somewhere. All I am trying to do is to appeal to your intellect and invite you to challenge and validate this erroneous conviction.
Nobody's bank balance was appropriated. Can this be done without legislation or one newspaper headline ? Chinua Achebe did not write a single paragraph . There simply is no documentary evidence whatsoever.
How were Igbo account identified and sifted from Ijaw. Ibibio or even Ikwerre accounts?

Not one Ijaw ,Ibibio or Ogoni man has ever claimed his bank balance was seized.
Who seized the money? The Federal Government? Did they pass a law or was it done secretly

Every biafran irrespective of tribe in it was affected, china achebe because he is Igbo pronouncing it made you think is just igbos where affected.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by omonnakoda: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
EasternActivist:

Every biafran irrespective of tribe in it was affected, china achebe because he is Igbo pronouncing it made you think is just igbos where affected.
It is important that you read, comprehend , think before commenting

Did you read what I wrote about Chinua Achebe?
How does that relate with what you have written?

Read, comprehend and then think before reacting
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by EasternActivist: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
obaaderemi:
You didn't read the report, brother.
The 20 pounds was almost equivalent to the per capita of the people at the time.
20pounds wasn't small like you think at that time.

Was the payment made to the whole eastern population!?!

How will you feel when you loose all your money and when is being paid ripped they pay by average income per head of the whole nigerian population even those without bank account.

Rest this case awolowo committed the worst human crime on earth and added scam to it.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by EasternActivist: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
omonnakoda:
It is important that you read, comprehend , think before commenting

Did you read what I wrote about Chinua Achebe?
How does that relate with what you have written?

Read, comprehend and then think before reacting

It's obvious you don't get your own point. Am correcting your warped perspection about the reason why 20 pounds was paid to biafrans with bank savings during post civil war
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by IGBOSON1: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnSin97:

Cry me a river and use it to flush your shit

'Cry' for what? My sentiments towards you are more of pity than anything else! You come across as quite frustrated and bitter!

Oh....and my toilet flushes quite well on its own, thank you very much! I take it you use bucket of water to flush yours due to the massive piece of hard shit you dump in it! Try a varied diet...that might help! Otherwise, invest in a new toilet! smiley
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
EasternActivist:

20 pounds worths 500 pounds how can you explain that if you ain't dumb!?!

I wish you same betrayals you inherit from afonja, no oduduwa

Helpers my butthole.

It's called inflation dummy......the $1 of today isn't worth what it was 30years ago.....but your dumbass probably failed basic economics in class thus your inability to gasp the simple concept...... igbos are alot of things but they aren't dumbasses, yours is one of a kind....sure you aren't an 0su?
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
IGBOSON1:

'Cry' for what? My sentiments towards you are more of pity than anything else! You come across as quite frustrated and bitter!

Oh....and my toilet flushes quite well on its own, thank you very much! I take it you use bucket of water to flush yours due to the massive piece of hard shit you dump in it! Try a varied diet...that might help! Otherwise, invest in a new toilet! smiley

You've brought nothing tangible to this discussion. Fvck off.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by EasternActivist: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnSin97:

It's called inflation dummy......the $1 of today isn't worth what it was 30years ago.....but your dumbass probably failed basic economics in class thus your inability to gasp the simple concept...... igbos are alot of things but they aren't dumbasses, yours is one of a kind....sure you aren't an 0su?

Because that's the only word you where able to hear in school or is it because you heard it when last you went to market and couldn't buy your basic things lol.

Tell me what's inflating the pounds.. or stop embarrassing yourself with your ignorance of fake economics. You're the Next awaiting Abobaku right!?! grin
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by omonnakoda: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
EasternActivist:

It's obvious you don't get your own point. Am correcting your warped perspection about the reason why 20 pounds was paid to biafrans with bank savings during post civil war
Correct with facts

What I said was that as prolific as Achebe was he DID NOT write ANYWHERE that this happened. Is that not strange that Achebe did not write once sentence on such a momentous claim

Ojukwu Never talked about it

Zik never mentioned it?

How believable is that?

https://www.nairaland.com/4147830/biafra-twenty-pound-lie-busted
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by JohnSin97: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
EasternActivist:

Because that's the only word you where able to hear in school or is it because you heard it when last you went to market and couldn't buy your basic things lol.

Tell me what's inflating the pounds.. or stop embarrassing yourself with your ignorance of fake economics. You're the Next awaiting Abobaku right!?! grin

You're the poster child for stupidity...am done.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by EasternActivist: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
omonnakoda:
Correct with facts

What I said was that as prolific as Achebe was he DID NOT write ANYWHERE that this happened. Is that not strange that Achebe did not write once sentence on such a momentous claim

Ojukwu Never talked about it

Zik never mentioned it?

How believable is that?

https://www.nairaland.com/4147830/biafra-twenty-pound-lie-busted
The link is someone's opinion and it's contrary to what you're saying lol.

But what the op of that link doesn't know, is that the figure there wasn't paid by fg, but was from the stolen funds from millions of biafrans that has their savings with the bank.

Yet he dare say they're feeling entitled. What a misfit.
Pa awolowo is a petty thief and an infamous yahoo man and anybody siding him is barbaric.
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by EasternActivist: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnSin97:

You're the poster child for stupidity...am done.

Being done and hiding your ignorance is the one good achievement you've made in your miserable life I guess cheesy
Re: Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 by omonnakoda: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
EasternActivist:

The link is someone's opinion and it's contrary to what you're saying lol.

But what the op of that link doesn't know, is that the figure there wasn't paid by fg, but was from the stolen funds from millions of biafrans that has their savings with the bank.

Yet he dare say they're feeling entitled. What a misfit.
Pa awolowo is a petty thief and an infamous yahoo man and anybody siding him is barbaric.
That is exactly what we are asking you HOW were these funds stolen exactly?

Did the Government pass a law or get a court order or did they just send in a bullion van

Was this not reported in any newspaper in the world?

Very basic and simple questions

DO you have any clue to those TWO QUESTIONS

Are you telling us that

NOT ONE SINGLE IGBO MAN TODAY HAS A SURVIVING BANK BOOK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PAP: Tariye Ndiomu's Troubles and Way Ahead - Vanguard / Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka / Igbos Claim to be Oyo State indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.