Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony (108938 Views)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by realstars: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Maybe The Guy Is Another Dangote In Theire Area.
Them No Man Miss The Rich Home Them Want Belong.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by seyz91(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
cheesy
habsydiamond:
Na only for India things like this dey happen... Those people are weird mehn!!!
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Amuochicha(f): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bmaster:
everyone of them for real?

Every one of them including you
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by BanevsJoker(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Well...........i somewhere read that in india they have this wierd practice where by the wife to be's family pay the groom price of the husband to be.......

Just maybe........they were trying not to suffer double loss(the dead bride and the money paid).......

Lalasticlala and mydn44
UARight.

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Bmaster(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:

Every one of them including you
Your choice then even though it's not necessary
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by deavicky(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Well...........i somewhere read that in india they have this wierd practice where by the wife to be's family pay the groom price of the husband to be.......

Just maybe........they were trying not to suffer double loss(the dead bride and the money paid).......

Lalasticlala and mydn44
what is weird about woman paying groom price. Anyway from their angle too it Is also wierd for man to pay bride price.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by koyyess: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Indians, Arabs and africans compete with their bizarre sh1ty traditions.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by caracas: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Indians n fulanis in Nigeria have same thing in common.....
They reason like animals
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by wumi2017(f): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

Lalasticlala and mydn44

That's their way of life..

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Exodora: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Designandbuild1:
Na wa o. Wife found and married on the same day. No KFC, no cinema, no phone calls. Nothing. This just reminds me of those phones they sell at one plaza back then called non tested. You'll see a big phone for 3k but it's non tested meaning when you take it home, whatever you see in the phone you take it like that. Pls note that by non tested I mean marrying someone you know nothing about, not marrying someone you've not had sex with
Do you believe in such marriage . I'm facing same issues , just two days ago I had to meet the person but he didn't say anything that makes sense to me so I would say I was turned off.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by ollydee: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Zeeworld..... extraordinary everyday undecided
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Zhark007: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Designandbuild1:
Na wa o. Wife found and married on the same day. No KFC, no cinema, no phone calls. Nothing. This just reminds me of those phones they sell at one plaza back then called non tested. You'll see a big phone for 3k but it's non tested meaning when you take it home, whatever you see in the phone you take it like that. Pls note that by non tested I mean marrying someone you know nothing about, not marrying someone you've not had sex with
who knows what they've been up to in secret before the marriage ceremony and even before the sister died
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Toks2008(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

Lalasticlala and mydn44

Sounds logical.

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by igbowoman: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
So they took the clothes off the dead bride to put on the sister?
Who believes this stoopid story?

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by EdiskyHarry: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fake news. Scripted
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Kirchoffs: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

2 in 1.

Especially if you don sample the elder sister before marriage.

It also happens in Hausa land. In some cases, if your wife dies, they can offer a sister - possibly because they believe she would take care of the deceased's kids.

I frankly don't mind... if she's prettier sha
Almajiri terrorist, am glad you've revealed your true self

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Alvino1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
E Choke ��
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Danny50: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Something is fishy here
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Awesome01(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
No biggie in this! I can do the same here in naija, especially if I'm marrying from some of those Eastern tribes with huge amounts of engagement lists.

I will even demand to be compensated with a very fine sister. I cannot come and lose wife and still lose like 2-3million Naira worth of engagement cash and goods abeg.

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by saintruky(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
ZeeWorld... Extraordinary....
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by AnanseK(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Designandbuild1:

Sex before marriage is fornication - just in case you are a Christian.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by seangy4konji: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
TIME NO DEH

KIZZ DANIEL SAY SO...

ITE SIWAJU.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by sam564: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
bepositive11:
Women have no value in that country
Nigeria is becoming gradually like that!!!!!
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by sam564: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
EmmySparky:
lol...did he mention any woman's name...your mind is playing tricks on you...I think it's u who needs mind cleansing....all hole na hole jare...
Bros no vex oooo..... Some na boreholes while some na pipeborne....... I come in peace
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by bobestman(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2021
No respect for the dead?
Indians believe in Reincarnation right?
When she comes back, they both will hear am.
Foolish and confused set of people

3 Likes

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by shiffynaani(m): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
why?

Inbox me let's talk
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Bashnigga(m): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Na wa o!!! of all the days to have a heart attack, it had to be on her wedding day
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by strangest(m): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2021
Patience Ozorkwor dey learn
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Akinsazy1985: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Wait oo, dem no dey smile? why all of them faces just strong anyhow kiss kiss kiss
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Vision101(m): 12:40am On Jun 04, 2021
To them soldier go soldier come but barracks remains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.