Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony (108952 Views)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by vioment: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2021
A loud something.

Na im be say no honeymoon tonight

The nature of this story has Arab tendencies, only that the dead sister (RIP) would have been 13, and the younger one to be replaced would have been 11 or less.
India stop lowering your standard to middle east level.

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by cococandy(f): 12:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Smh. That’s all
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by grandstar(m): 12:54am On Jun 04, 2021
In India, women pay bridegroom price. It's not like here there's a bride price and it can be expensive.

Since the bride is dead, the family probably does not want that money wasted chose to do the financially smart thing by letting the deceased bride's sister take her place.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by obainojazz(m): 1:17am On Jun 04, 2021
I have an Indian friend and she said she won’t have a boyfriend or anything.... She said she’s going to marry any guy her parents find for her... It’s a big thing over there for parent to find a wife or husband and seems it’s been working out for them but that’s still crazy.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by ekevwe(m): 1:19am On Jun 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
Na only for India things like this dey happen... Those people are weird mehn!!!
the thing follow them enter tv. This Tori be like next zee world movie sef
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by cherishmichael: 1:21am On Jun 04, 2021
undecidedThis is soo weird,
Hmm!!.. journey of life.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Btruth: 1:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Things like this can only happen on Zeeworld.

grin
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by stanley000: 2:00am On Jun 04, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

2 in 1.

Especially if you don sample the elder sister before marriage.

It also happens in Hausa land. In some cases, if your wife dies, they can offer a sister - possibly because they believe she would take care of the deceased's kids.

I frankly don't mind... if she's prettier sha
used to do that in edo state before but it rarely happens anymore.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by pacespot(m): 2:05am On Jun 04, 2021
She looks frail really
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by stayclearofme: 2:20am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
This one na another Sapphire.... Una two no get sense. I hope you hate your father and brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by stayclearofme: 2:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Bmaster:
everyone of them for real?
Yes na including her father.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Teejay13(m): 2:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Why the rush to marry some one else, at least he would have given her a last respect by waiting until after the burial ceremony

Indians with their archaic tradition, this isn't right for me.

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Aroundtheearth1:
The deceased must be rolling in her grave right now. Shame on all of them.

+1
Or rolling in her ashes?
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by hslbroker2(m): 3:11am On Jun 04, 2021
India na yeye country, Nigeria still better pass this yeye country
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:59am On Jun 04, 2021
ZEEWORLD coming to reality. Nigerian girls. This a tough call
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by ceaser: 4:13am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Waoh! Ain't that lovely.

Continue in that footstep.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 04, 2021
This is not Zee world movie seen is clear Indian tradition so, let me educated you guys about Indian people ways and they have similar lifestyle with the Hausa poeple,

Indians do what we call arrange marriage; which means they don't believe in dating, relationship, courting or sex before marriage, thier perent do the arrangement for them for example;
Sajlal Kumar may be in Nigeria working as an expatrate without haven't dating or slept with a girl before in his life when his old enough for marriage his parent will arrange a girl for him to marry,
The girl parent's will be the one to pay the groom's price, yes you had me groom's price woman pay the mans dowries in Indian not the other way round here in Nigeria mad right?
Go and watch a Nigerian movie called Indian wahala ,
All what the man will buy is just an expensive ring, all wedding expenses goes to the girl parents so,
If woman pay the mans dowries and most of the girls don't work or do not have money, how do they pay or meet up with the wedding expenses that's is why thier parents are in charge of their marriage life, even before and after marriage;
That is why rape cases are on the high side in Indian because guys don't have the change to bleeb,
So, imaging after the girl parents most have paid the groom's price and all wedding expenses made and the pride dies the girl parents will waste no time to give the younger sister out to the same man to cover all the expenses,
In Indian if you have like three girls you are in one big mighty trouble because you have to pay each of them wedding expenses, dowries and what not,
But if you have like three boys you will just relax cos wedding pressures are not on you same thing you find in some Hausa places where the girl father will be the one to buy all house hold properties for his daughter after wedding and what the guy will just do is to rent a house,
Why they do this is because if thier is a break up in the marriage the girl will pack all her properties and leave your empty house for you.

Hope have shared some light on this matter and also on Indian weyrey people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by oluwafeolami(m): 4:30am On Jun 04, 2021
Twelfthman:
Pathetic, No one can tell the reason why she had a cardiac arrest at maybe the most important moment of her life. It's a mystery world.
These are some of type of few post on here that makes one speechless

Exactly, but most people here won’t reason how deep this life is with the happenings around us.
Speechless indeed....
Life

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 04, 2021
This is why I warn people, especially girls to stay away from Zeeworld.
It always make you confused
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by cloud(m): 4:51am On Jun 04, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bride-dies-during-wedding-ceremony-24236449

1st PHOTO: The dead bride on her wedding day with her sisters, Nisha (the new bride to be) is circled

2nd PHOTO: The groom Manjesh Kumar with the new bride Nisha
Zee world addicts will soon say it's real love and Nigerian men are not this romantic
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by yommen: 5:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Iyiataata92:

It can only be a TV thing jare.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Unrated900(m): 5:31am On Jun 04, 2021
habsydiamond:

But Igbos weird pass them
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by presidentMZ: 5:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Islamically is permissible, just that one cannot marry them simultaneously, but you can mary her after her death.

An-Nisa' 4:23

حُرِّمَتْ عَلَيْكُمْ أُمَّهَٰتُكُمْ وَبَنَاتُكُمْ وَأَخَوَٰتُكُمْ وَعَمَّٰتُكُمْ وَخَٰلَٰتُكُمْ وَبَنَاتُ ٱلْأَخِ وَبَنَاتُ ٱلْأُخْتِ وَأُمَّهَٰتُكُمُ ٱلَّٰتِىٓ أَرْضَعْنَكُمْ وَأَخَوَٰتُكُم مِّنَ ٱلرَّضَٰعَةِ وَأُمَّهَٰتُ نِسَآئِكُمْ وَرَبَٰٓئِبُكُمُ ٱلَّٰتِى فِى حُجُورِكُم مِّن نِّسَآئِكُمُ ٱلَّٰتِى دَخَلْتُم بِهِنَّ فَإِن لَّمْ تَكُونُوا۟ دَخَلْتُم بِهِنَّ فَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَحَلَٰٓئِلُ أَبْنَآئِكُمُ ٱلَّذِينَ مِنْ أَصْلَٰبِكُمْ وَأَن تَجْمَعُوا۟ بَيْنَ ٱلْأُخْتَيْنِ إِلَّا مَا قَدْ سَلَفَۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا

English - Sahih International

Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:46am On Jun 04, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Sooo true! Lolz
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by panco: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2021
I wonder oooooh what if she did not even have a sister?quote author=CharisEleos post=102333807]Rubbish.
Not even a single respect for the deceased.

This people.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Flamees(m): 5:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Well...........i somewhere read that in india they have this wierd practice where by the wife to be's family pay the groom price of the husband to be.......

Just maybe........they were trying not to suffer double loss(the dead bride and the money paid).......

Lalasticlala and mydn44
Nna ehh I heard about it to I just don't understand
That's why the parents See's the female ones as liabilities

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by guru90: 5:54am On Jun 04, 2021
This country (India) their juju is over strong passed them....

If this country is free I no enter...
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by cocolacec(m): 5:58am On Jun 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
Na woman Dey pay bride price for there.the Bride’sfamily did not want to loose out of the payment because the groom’s family might not refund the money.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by baddosky1: 6:04am On Jun 04, 2021
bepositive11:
Women have no value in that country

peacettw:

You are very correct. One of the many reasons I detest watching zee world and Afmag.. I can't stand the oppression.

Korean movies treat their women better. They are my new faces now

You both don't know what you are saying. India is a martriachial country which means they place more value on women more than men. Go figure!
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by lucianohase(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2021
India no be rubbish people
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by peacettw: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2021
baddosky1:

You both don't know what you are saying. India is a martriachial country which means they place more value on women more than men. Go figure!

Really? Define value please? Cos all I see in their movies is the complete opposite.

Just went online to verify your claims and the situation is even much worse than I ever imagined. Please re-educate yourself on this pertinent issue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.