Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony (108916 Views)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by hush15: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Iyiataata92:
This is why I warn people, especially girls to stay away from Zeeworld.
It always make you confused

I swear, that zee world ehn, always give me the impression that Indians with all their intellectual prowess medically are a bunch of confused beings, emotionally disturbed, envious, and illogical in the thinking capabilities with their lives full of coincidence cos na only Indian film you go watch where they always miss each other even if the person is right infront of them, they always have this evil plan no matter how stupid, dumb and illogical it is, the good person always suffer often times till they die, even when the truth is easily right in their eyes, they alway blind to it, and their love stories ain't fairy at all. Tough love always and they act naive even to their own detriment.

I swear, if you are first class student before zee, by the time you finish one of their series, even a toddler will have higher IQ than you.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by femifemi1(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2021
Awon eleyi daju gannnnnn....interpretation: This kind people no get mercy at all,at all
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Hushpuppy20(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Country of the deeeeeeeaaaaaaaàaaaaaddddddddddd
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Iyiataata92:

What is shown is definitely different from real life situations... hmmmmm
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2021
Whatz up india... their news is becoming an everyday news here ooo..

Abi... person marry Indian for here ..... whatz going on and nah bad bad news wetin dey sup
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Realhommie(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2021
doggedfighter:

Yes, but they didn't marry same day the groom died. These ones married even while the bride's corpse was in the next room.
There's nothing really weird about it in my opinion. Besides, both families were on the table and signed off on it.

Maybe it's true that death is a sad end but that differs with cultures.. Sad as the incident was life must go on.

Life is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by bepositive11: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2021
baddosky1:

You both don't know what you are saying. India is a martriachial country which means they place more value on women more than men. Go figure!

India is the rape capital of the world. Enough said

Go to India and see for yourself. I pity women who live in India
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Mrscarter(f): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bride-dies-during-wedding-ceremony-24236449

1st PHOTO: The dead bride on her wedding day with her sisters, Nisha (the new bride to be) is circled

2nd PHOTO: The groom Manjesh Kumar with the new bride Nisha

Damn. Thats cold.
Guess they couldn't afford to waste a wedding maybe. Plus marraige is more contractual there so no surprise. undecided
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Stanchem029: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Pleas1:
God have mercy

Criminal, have you not heard "that those who live their life without MERCY will have their judgment without Mercy"?
Anthony munachi okeke repent now!
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Infoay: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wonders!
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by seunayantokun(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
doggedfighter:

Yes, but they didn't marry same day the groom died. These ones married even while the bride's corpse was in the next room.
Yes,, you are right but they are a step closer. it shows it is doable for some people.

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by seunayantokun(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
but that wasn't on the day of the wedding..

Yes,, you are right but they are a step closer. it shows it is doable for some people. Those who did that in Kaduna may do what the Indians did.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Theicecode(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
u must be from India I guess.
I don't need to be from India to say the right thing
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by DESAMSAMO: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
who paid for the grooms price then
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by doggedfighter(f): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Realhommie:
There's nothing really weird about it in my opinion. Besides, both families were on the table and signed off on it.

Maybe it's true that death is a sad end but that differs with cultures.. Sad as the incident was life must go on.

Life is that simple.
Yes ,was pointing out the difference between the two scenarios to him.

A brother or a relative marrying the wife of a dead brother is part of the culture of some communities in Nigeria. It's not new or strange.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Realhommie(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
doggedfighter:

Yes ,was pointing out the difference between the two scenarios to him.

A brother or a relative marrying the wife of a dead brother is part of the culture of some communities in Nigeria. It's not new or strange.
True..
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by doggedfighter(f): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Realhommie:
True..
Thanks for understanding grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Realhommie(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
doggedfighter:

Thanks for understanding grin
grin
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Gbeng30(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Gbeng30(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's obvious that zeeworld is just the reflection of how weird and strange Indian people could be... grin grin
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Gbeng30(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gbeng30:
It's obvious that zeeworld is just the reflection of how weird and strange Indian people could be... grin grin
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Lordswat(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Na she kill her, see as she strangle her, she should be arrested for the death of her sister.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by MrPaul2: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
EmmySparky:
lol...did he mention any woman's name...your mind is playing tricks on you...I think it's u who needs mind cleansing....all hole na hole jare...

All hole non be hole ooooo some na manhole some na borehole some ditches others na inspection chamber some na damp which one
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Afamcy: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is just exactly Indian movie
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by EmmySparky(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
MrPaul2:

All hole non be hole ooooo some na manhole some na borehole some ditches others na inspection chamber some na damp which one
hahahah bad guy

1 Like

Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by blueAgent(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
sunshineV:
indians and africans do the weirdest shit

On point.

Thanks to their primitive culture and mindset.
Re: Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony by Bunmhi(f): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.