Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) (82596 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by eastOFwest(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Conehead women are addicted to anything diick.

No wonder their men complain endlessly here.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
eastOFwest:

grin grin grin

I love how I make you guy-babies cry.

Mine is on Page 1, many of you would see it and cry...yours is too far for anyone to care. Pele grin grin
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
prettyheart:
Until ladies begin to tell themselves the truth that they fornicate much or commit much adultery because of sexual addiction or slavery and not because of lack of love or care; they may not find true freedom in Jesus Christ...

Forget all these lies you tell yourself that you are fornicating so much because you love him.. It is the spirit of immorality that has taken over you.. How can you date 15 boyfriends throughout your youth, and slept with each 12 times, and expect to just enjoy only your husband in marriage without God having first delivered you from the Spirit of Immorality.

Many guys are slaves to immorality; though guys easily own up to their slavery. May God both males and females in Jesus name. Amen

Keep Shut Jare.. Awon hypocrites ...
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Realhommie(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Very stupid people, all of them. But na those wey dey ask the useless questions foolish pass. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by eastOFwest(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I love how I make you guy-babies cry.

Mine is on Page 1, many of you would see it and cry...yours is too far for anyone to care. Pele grin grin
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2021

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Lilpen3758: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
estyvino:

only 2 slap, oga go you answer the ones wey dem no ask you
he don know
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by valarmorghulis: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
See the stupid questions grown up people are asking, God knows if I am caught cheating with a married woman no man born on earth will video me and me asking m nonsense questions like this.
What do you expect, na face me I face u
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Phosphorus666(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
What sought of rubbish is this? The idiots behind this video, the illegal interrogation and harassment therein should be arrested and prosecuted. This is an unjustifiable breach of privacy and clear and inhumane violation of rights.

#SayNoToJungleJustice

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by bragamycin: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Pray make u no loose guard if u enter some situations unless say u don sign say Die u wan die there
OKOATA:
See the stupid questions grown up people are asking, God knows if I am caught cheating with a married woman no man born on earth will video me and me asking m nonsense questions like this.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Does sweetness of a man's organ varies?which one be him own sweet pass my husband own hian
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
Yeah I pack very well, you won try wink
Haven't tasted any in 2 years now so I'd prefer a small one
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
SafetyFirst:
Are they both adults?
Did he rape her?
She even said she's not married.
Honestly.
I wonder how ADULTS could come up with such a video. She said she's not married.
That the man is yet to pay her BRIDE PRICE.... so why disgrace them like this.
And the MAN has the right to get another Wife if he so chooses.

These arrested ADULTS need a Good LAWYER.
We have too many idiots domiciled in Nigeria.
No human Rights again

This nonsense has to STOP.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by KanuSE: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by SafetyFirst(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Even if she's legally married, I don't think they have the right to do what they did in that video.

MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly.
I wonder how ADULTS could come up with such a video. She said she's not married.

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
The senseless mod that carried the topic to fromt page didnt even bother to watch the video.

The woman isnt married. She is just cohabiting with the man she lives with unlike the hopeless and useless man that is married and sleeping around.

Misleading topic by senseless mods to draw nairaland boys wey no first get sense.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by OKOATA(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Haven't tasted any in 2 years now so I'd prefer a small one
cry. Wey I don de sharpen my prick down. Such a heart break for me, please let me put only the tip.

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
SafetyFirst:
Even if she's legally married, I don't think they have the right to do what they did in that video.

The MADNESS in Nigeria is just too much.
No COURTESY at all.

Sometimes I wonder how developed world keep giving us VISAS.
How can ADULTS conceive the idea of doing such a video. To what end are all these.

Some people on the PAGE appear unperturbed.
These are issues that could have been resolved in house. That WOMAN has every right to divorce her ?HUSBAND and marry BASSEY.
Nothing stops her at all.
It's saddening.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Nigerian women are useless.

It is better to use money and buy one warehouse of indomie than to marry a Nigerian woman.

TarOrfeeek 2021
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by oneTIMEman(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
As if they no dey Bleep!
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Offpoint1: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
What the heck did I just watch?
Who the heck is are those guys behind the camera?
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
cry. Wey I don de sharpen my prick down. Such a heart break for me, please let me put only the tip.
No thanks
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Baba Basiru and Mama Purity grin

Mama Purity claims Baba Basiru is sweeter hence the cheating (though she needed to test him before confirming that)

Baba Basiru said his wife is sweeter so why is he cheating?

The pathetic story is so hilarious that it has become a cruise.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
What the heck did I just watch?
Who the heck is are those guys behind the camera?
NIGERIA is truly finished.
This is not about PMB.

The Guys behind this need to be arrested now.
IF we have too many Fools and incompetent people in circulation, that means the chances of picking another incompetent president is sure.

Do they know that they can be JAILED for infringing on their human rights?
That LADY whether married or not can decide to divorce her husband and move into BASSEY'S HOUSE as second Wife.

Y will I kill my WIFE If chooses to leave me today & marry another man for reasons known 2 her.
I can only plead but it will be her decision 2 make.
PEOPLE need to start having sense in Naija.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by roygbiv001(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
All the questions no necessary at all. The people that interview them no get sense seff.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly.

We have too many idiots domiciled in Nigeria.
No human Rights again

So it is ok for a woman cohabiting with a man to sleep with another man?

Same cohabitation that is recognized as common law marriage after some years?

P.S.: I did not watch the video.

If your point is they should not have recorded them, ok.

But the argument that the man she is cohabiting with has not paid her bride price hence free to sleep with someone else does not hold water.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
roygbiv001:
All the questions no necessary at all. The people that interview them no get sense seff.
That's why you have to leave Nigeria.
It kills the humanity in humans.
Too many fools in one country
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Offpoint1: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

NIGERIA is truly finished.
This is not about PMB.

The Guys behind this need to be arrested now.
IF we have too many Fools and incompetent people in circulation, that means the chances of picking another incompetent president is sure.

Do they know that they can be JAILED for infringing on their human rights?
That LADY whether married or not can decide to divorce her husband and move into BASSEY'S HOUSE as second Wife.

Y will I kill my WIFE If chooses to leave me today & marry another man for reasons known 2 her.
I can only plead but it will be her decision 2 make.
PEOPLE need to start having sense in Naija.
My brother the questions those guys are asking is more inhumane than the act the 2 consented adult committed.

There was no rape involved, these 2 adults consented to their act... The best their various hubbies could do is to divorced them. I wonder why those psychos were asking them extremely stupid questions.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
bukatyne:

So it is ok for a woman cohabiting with a man to sleep with another man?

Same cohabitation that is recognized as common law marriage after some years?

P.S.: I did not watch the video.
If your point is they should not have recorded them, ok.
But the argument that the man she is cohabiting with has not paid her bride price hence free to sleep with someone else does not hold water.
We must do things ORDERLY.
Those who recorded that video may likely end up in JAIL. That BASSEY and that lady may smile last.

God Forbid I catch my Wife.
Why would I harm her?
She's an Adult and knows the consequences of her actions. I can weep 4 a while and file for divorce straight. You have no Legal right to attack the man who slept with your Wife except he attacks you.

U can make a record for evidence purposes but uploading NUDE videos of them makes your case ceaseless, since dey are adults and consented 2 it.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:

Don't worry, when guys catch you. Do anyhow, see anyhow. You think its easy to face a mob?
Your bragging is nonsense. I do not support their actions anyway
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Offpoint1:

My brother the questions those guys are asking is more inhumane than the act the 2 consented adult committed.

There was no rape involved, these 2 adults consented to their act... The best their various hubbies could do is to divorced them. I wonder why those psychos were asking them extremely stupid questions.
I just want to believe you don't reside in Nigeria.
You sound rational & intelligent.
PMB's wife has every right to wake up one morning and divorce PMB'S... although I don't know how Islamic Laws operate.
But HUMAN RIGHTS are always supreme and can never be truncated.

I have seen NEIGHBORS whose wives returned from work and gave their husbands divorce papers in the United States.
Their reason was that their HUSBANDS were always at home playing video games.
And that was the end of MARRIAGE oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.