Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) (82597 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by fecoleef123(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
I love u
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by bukatyne(f): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

We must do things ORDERLY.
Those who recorded that video may likely end up in JAIL. That BASSEY and that lady may smile last.

God Forbid I catch my Wife.
Why would I harm her?
She's an Adult and knows the consequences of her actions. I can weep 4 a while and file for divorce straight. You have no Legal right to attack the man who slept with your Wife except he attacks you.

U can make a record for evidence purposes but uploading NUDE videos of them makes your case ceaseless, since dey are adults and consented 2 it.

I tried to watch the video, I couldn't go beyond the first minute; I find such videos a total waste of my time.

So I can't speak to it and would align with you that the video was inappropriate.

@ bold: I agree with you.

Hence I vehemently oppose beating/harassing/disgracing side chics and dudes.

Face the person you are married to.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Offpoint1: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I just want to believe you don't reside in Nigeria.
You sound rational & intelligent.
PMB's wife has every right to wake up one morning and divorce PMB'S... although I don't know how Islamic Laws operate. But HUMAN RIGHTS are always supreme and can never be truncated.
I reside in Nigeria boss, not all dogs that eat shit.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Erastuslove: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii Mama purity ready to sex the man but the man dey pretend or just dey do her...... �����������������
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Offpoint1:

I reside in Nigeria boss, not all dogs that eat shit.
Then start packing your LUGGAGE.
Because the number of senseless people there will always defeat you. You can't win them.
Never underestimate the Power of FooLs in Large crowds.
They will elect another PMB, possibly a more terrible one this time around grin grin
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by sleemomymy: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
See the stupid questions grown up people are asking, God knows if I am caught cheating with a married woman no man born on earth will video me and me asking m nonsense questions like this.
The man fall my hand o
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Offpoint1: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Then start packing your LUGGAGE.
Because the number of senseless people there will always defeat you. You can't win them.
Never underestimate the Power of FooLs in Large crowds.
They will elect another PMB, possibly a more terrible one this time around grin grin
Lol, if I have my way I will have been gone... But dogs need someone to leash dem.

Whoever they elect we suffer it together grin
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Offpoint1:

Lol, if I have my way I will have been gone... But dogs need someone to leash dem.

Whoever they elect we suffer it together grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by sisisioge: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
What the heck! Why were they interrogating them like this? They are adults and choose to cheat in their spouses....Hian! Mama Purity looked slapped...those yeye people should go screw themselves and leave them aloneangry
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by ogubolokento(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
The guys that upload this video are better than them
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by YungMillionaire: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Beancounter93:
You should watch investigation discovery or cbs justice ( If you have dstv) and see how many crime stories begin with 'X was cheating with v and neither wanted their spouses to find out

And so? Because someone commits a crime after their partner engaged in adultery does NOT make adultery a crime.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by semyman: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
See the stupid questions grown up people are asking, God knows if I am caught cheating with a married woman no man born on earth will video me and me asking m nonsense questions like this.
See mouth
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by naijamerican: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
exactly. Imagine
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Ekwuemechidubem: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
I wonder oooh
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
But love cassava.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Adexandsmile(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
I wonder oooooooooo this people are adult and is not case of rape ,some people just they mad with nonsense question, as far as I no come ur house to Bleep ur wife if u try any nonsense with me we go meet in court
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by senteugene: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Of all the problems wey dey naija, na this one be topic?
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Walexz02(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
People who record and upload this type of nonsense should be arrested and dealt with. Oops men asking stupid questions as if they themselves don't sin!
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by PureNigerian: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
What the f.ck is you peoples concern.
Bunch of fools. Una mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Anfield247(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
I say we die there!
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by IQUIT(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
So after u wash finish, una go mo..gbesuegbe grin

Benin people get yarns
Abi?
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by hkidola00(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Nigerian women are useless.

Know this, and know peace.

It is better to use money and buy one warehouse of indomie than to marry a Nigerian woman.
haba..easy now
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Those people recording them and asking them silly questions do cheat on their wives. The only difference is that dese two were caught in the act. But how is that dere business btw.? Maybe mama purity no free give Dem, e com dey pain Dem as e com be Papa Basiru she come give. Yeye people
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Tony142: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:

Buy the time others neighbors came out, and u see like 5 men, after them tear u 2 slap for face, na u go dey advice yourself to talk, #useless man
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by shoprite: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:

Don't mind the idiots ...as if it is a crime for two adults to have consented sex . . .which constitution makes it a crime? People from this part of the world often mix morality with legality , , ,as long as it wasn't rape, they are good to go !

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nuzo1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
So, what's their crime?

Na waoh
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Sokari29: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Stupid country everyone always taking matters into their hands, cases like this y'all take em to police highest or mind ya biz.... If 4 say our justice system dey work these 2 ppl for rich in d next 3 months.... This is violation of privacy, mental health, physical health... Really a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by tsmith(f): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:

It's a very perverted society. The accusers are even worse than the accused. Only he who is caught is labelled the sinner.

Imagine the line of questioning, wtf is your business with who is sleeping with who, when or how SMH!!. Leave it to each individual.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
No one can do that cos am like this guy here. If dem born you well come close na.
ur case na 1bullet for forehead....u go kiss slippers ...lol
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Xkale1234(m): 12:23am On Jun 04, 2021
OKOATA:
I pray I was der ,,, ur madness must come down idiot, so u dey plan to bang married woman fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.