Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) (82564 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Klinee: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2021
OKOATA:
See the stupid questions grown up people are asking, God knows if I am caught cheating with a married woman no man born on earth will video me and be asking me nonsense questions like this.
They never cut your penis off, just wait until you get caught you will be surprised to see how you will be burn alive.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2021
talk2hb1:

Thanks for further justification of my point
Nothing further my lord lipsrsealed

Well u make sense. Not.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by OKOATA(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Klinee:
They never cut your penis off, just wait until you get caught you will be surprised to see how you will be burn alive.
Abeg carry your mumu talk comot, I go bang ur wife nothing go happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Klinee: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2021
OKOATA:
Abeg carry your mumu talk comot, I go bang ur wife nothing go happen. grin
If you see people wife run oo! I have witnessed where a man's penis was slice off because he was caught banging another person's wife.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by OKOATA(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2021
Klinee:
If you see people wife run oo! I have witnessed where a man's penis was slice off because he was caught banging another person's wife.
Bros check the video well na him neighbors they humiliate them. No neighbor fit do me this, dem no chop winch.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Klinee: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2021
OKOATA:
Bros most of those people interrogating them are neighbors, how were they caught? Probably from one of those men who knows she dicking and wanna have his own share but she declined that's why they were been humiliated, I don't do married women but if I do like I said no man will do this to me. You can beat me and almost kill me but let me make it out alive they will pay with blood too.
Not almost, they will kill you and nothing will happen!!
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Klinee: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2021
OKOATA:
Bros check the video well na him neighbors they humiliate them. No neighbor fit do me this, dem no chop winch.
wether neighbor or not, they are mob and because you committed sacrilege nobody will come to your rescue.
Can you defeat your five neighbors?
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by OKOATA(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Klinee:
Not almost, they will kill you and nothing will happen!!
Hahaha. E be like person don chop your wife? For this naija you go kill person because of woman. Try am now you go know say mad man get family.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by OKOATA(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Klinee:
wether neighbor or not, they are mob and because you committed sacrilege nobody will come to your rescue.
Can you defeat your five neighbors?
Bros forget this talk, I no de argue wetin no fit be.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Klinee: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
OKOATA:
Hahaha. E be like person don chop your wife? For this naija you go kill person because of woman. Try am now you go know say mad man get family.
E be like say you never see anything yet. Maybe you still be small pickini , but I will advice you to sleep with all women you like but stay away from people wife you can get killed
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Klinee:

Oga, banging a married woman I not a crime especially if was consensual sex!
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Supermajor:

U never chop mob beat before that's u dy make this kind mouth

In the first instance why should a mob beat a guy for banging a married woman?

It is not murder and it's not a crime even!
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Womanizer(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2021
estyvino:

only 2 slap, oga go you answer the ones wey dem no ask you

Dem dey look face before dem begin slap person anyhow
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by TarOrfeeek: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Womanizer:

Dem dey look face before dem begin slap person anyhow

Guy

Rest abeg.

Even the shock say person nab you gan

You go dey find way make the matter end.

All this your gra gra no go even remember shoe face.

Them go plank konji commot from your blood.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by MrCork: 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nickymezor:
Shameless ppl undecided

i like yor profile text: I WILL CLIMB THE EARTH BECOZ OF YOU....nice.
kaiiiiii....so are u really sayin u love me technicaly? (dont lie)
cheesy
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Warlord2014(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
All man shall fall that day if them try this shit with me...
As if either of them are saint .
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nasww22nasww: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hi
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Chichi4you: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by chccho(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
I still dont understand why 2 consenting adults should be humiliated and ridiculed in this manner. Is it your biz? If u arent the husband or wife that was cheated on here u have no right whatsoever to treat them in this manner

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.