Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman (768 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / I Regretted My Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman by introvertloe(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
I now blame my mom,she caused it all i now looked stupid for saying i love you to the girl i broke up with, shade is lustfull and discontented woman she is after my private part.always draining me and making me lazy for work she is well trained and good mannerd but to be sincere i can't continue dating a intimacy monster in the name of love.she loves me but her quest for lovemaking is the issue for me not loving her,pls what do you think i should?
Re: I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman by fati2001(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
introvertloe:
I now blame my mom,she caused it all i now looked stupid for saying i love you to the girl i broke up with, shade is lustfull and discontented woman she is after my private part.always draining me and making me lazy for work she is well trained and good mannerd but to be sincere i can't continue dating a intimacy monster in the name of love.she loves me but her quest for lovemaking is the issue for me not loving her,pls what do you think i should?

marry her..

last last you Don drop that introvert shit cool

1 Like

Re: I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman by HRSweetness(f): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Face your werk.
Re: I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman by Godada(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2021

It's just amazing that the only beef you have for this lady is that she is prolific in za oza room.

But you claim she is good mannered among other things.

Guy up your game and pound that Puna till it foams like your bae use Ariel wash am without rinsing
Re: I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman by ProphetofOdin: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lolzzz.

I have tried some many ways to make money online but finally realize that they were all dead ends until i stumbled on this influencer marketing company online. You do not need a start up capital, all you just have to do is do 5 tasks per day. This really pays as i have evidence of my own withdrawal. Check my signature for my whatsapp number and chat me up, I would mentor and guide you and show you evidence of my own withdrawal today.
Re: I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman by lifenija: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
Lolzzz.

I have tried some many ways to make money online but finally realize that they were all dead ends until i stumbled on this influencer marketing company online. You do not need a start up capital, all you just have to do is do 5 tasks per day. This really pays as i have evidence of my own withdrawal. Check my signature for my whatsapp number and chat me up, I would mentor and guide you and show you evidence of my own withdrawal today.
keep making d money urself
Re: I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman by lifenija: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
mumu thread
Re: I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman by ProphetofOdin: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
lifenija:
keep making d money urself

Okay
Re: I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fu#k don tire this one.
Hehehehehe....!
Re: I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman by Ogamysamo: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
what has this to do with your tribe? why tribalizing it? very soon some whatsoever from wheresoever will start calling your tribe a hole, all because you start it yourself. no matter how new and good a basket is, if the owner turn it to a dustbin, others will help him use it.

(1) (Reply)

I Let My Husband Have S8x With My Mum, We’re Swingers And She’s Hot / Nigerian Police Man Flog A Driver For disobeying traffic rules... Pix / Whose Fault Is It When A Man Proposes To You And Does Marry You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.