Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Let My Husband Have S8x With My Mum, We’re Swingers And She’s Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Let My Husband Have S8x With My Mum, We’re Swingers And She’s Hot (769 Views)

See The Woman Who Broke World Record For Having S8x With 919 Men In 24 Hours / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Isn't she hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Let My Husband Have S8x With My Mum, We’re Swingers And She’s Hot by facely007: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
A WOMAN has shocked TikTok users by revealing that she lets her mum have sex with her husband.

The self-described Player shared what she claims to be her unusual family arrangement in a now-viral post.

The self-described Player shared what she claims to be her unusual family arrangement in a now-viral post.

The shot then pans across to show her mum – who is wearing teeny white shorts – sidle over to her husband, who hugs her.

Speaking to the camera, the daughter says: “Do you want to know how I keep my man happy?

“I let him play with my mum.”

The woman claimed in a video she lets her husband have s8x with her mum

he captioned the video: “Don’t judge and yes I do #hotwife #sharingiscaring.”

The clip, which has been viewed more than 11.6 million times, has shocked social media users.

One person wrote: “WHAT…”

Another commented: “What the…”

A third shared: “I really hope this is a joke lol.”

And a fourth added: “Best damn wife ever.”

In another clip, she claimed to be in bed with a married couple.

In another post, the daughter claimed to be in bed with a married man and his wife

Swingers’ husband proudly shows off the wine bottle his wife used as a intimacy gadget.

MORE N@UGHTI PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/endtime-i-let-my-husband-have-s8x-with-my-mum-were-swingers-and-shes-hot-so-why-not/

Re: I Let My Husband Have S8x With My Mum, We’re Swingers And She’s Hot by Jashub: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why won't Covid kill us when there's no fear of God and the workers of iniquity keep multiplying everyday...

1 Like

Re: I Let My Husband Have S8x With My Mum, We’re Swingers And She’s Hot by illicit(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Fiancé And Fiancée Are Different Words? / Adieu to this SIMPle Man / Ladies Please Stop Requesting For Money From Non Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.