Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) (88850 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) / Oshiomhole Visits The Ogieneni Of Uzairue Kingdom (Pictures) / 7-days Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu, Set To Meet With Tompolo, Other Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by tosinhtml: 12:44am On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
No, they sent him to give them money and contract, basically buy them over.

The sad part is tompolo will take money and keep quiet while his people suffer... All tompolo will do now after getting bribed is buy new cars, get a few new girlfriends, build new houses, travel abroad and spend money...that's all.

Ijaw people are the easiest people to bribe ... A plate of fish perpersoup, beer and music they will jump even if you tell them to jump and touch the sky they will with all seriousness.

Hello please I have a question if you would care to answer. Now this Tompolo, how does he travel abroad. Does he use submarines or what?

If he flies planes, it means the government can easily find out where he his. So hoes he even get to leave a certain place.

Secondly, where exactly does Tompolo live? Does he also sleep in the creeks and the dirts like the rest of the militants, how is it that the government cannot find out his whereabouts?

For example, Ayiri mixes well with Comedians & comes out to play, but Tompolo is like a ghost. I don't understand his lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 12:51am On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
No, they sent him to give them money and contract, basically buy them over.

The sad part is tompolo will take money and keep quiet while his people suffer... All tompolo will do now after getting bribed is buy new cars, get a few new girlfriends, build new houses, travel abroad and spend money...that's all.

Ijaw people are the easiest people to bribe ... A plate of fish perpersoup, beer and music they will jump even if you tell them to jump and touch the sky they will with all seriousness.

You understand them. I served in among them so I know. Are you still hearing of Avengers, Asari Dokubo and the rest? Easily bribed while their people suffer. No selfless ones among them. That's why oil companies are messing the region up and the only ones suffering it are the poor farmers and fishermen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 04, 2021
You people and your childish talks. How will that benefit the average Nigerian?
Nword22:
They should start bombing oil facilities as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:37am On Jun 04, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Hahahaha since it's oil, they will come to beg.
This useless set of people can't see beyond oil. They have send him to beg, they would have send army na

They had sent fulani terrorist agencies on spying missions for future attacks against Tompolo camps.

The day IPOB will start shutting down oil flow in Biafra territory, the whole world will be the one to campaigning for Biafran Referendum.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2021
ScamHunter:

You understand them. I served in among them so I know. Are you still hearing of Avengers, Asari Dokubo and the rest? Easily bribed while their people suffer. No selfless ones among them. That's why oil companies are messing the region up and the only ones suffering it are the poor farmers and fishermen.

IPOB has exposed fake freedom fighters.

The day IPOB will start shutting down oil flows in Biafra controlled territories, that is when everybody will be begging for Biafra restoration on behalf of IPOB.

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Panda7(m): 1:47am On Jun 04, 2021

our political elites are mere political crooks. there is absolutely no reason why Niger delta business should be nigerias business or what? after years of minning the region dry it is left with starvation and underdevelopment. it is time this region minds her business so her children can be well fed and be a proud child of this world. this region is tired of bugs and prey
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 2:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Biafrans are doing everything possible to claim these niger delta people as one of their own, but these people keep dissociating themselves from them. Niger deltans are now wise, they will rather claim they are descendants from Benin kingdom rather than igbo. Biafran agitators also think they can control the niger delta oil by carving out a nation with them. Abba Isaac Morro treatment is still very fresh in their mind.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by ken6488(m): 2:07am On Jun 04, 2021
pacespot:
Biafrans are doing everything possible to claim these niger delta people as one of their own, but these people keep dissociating themselves from them. Niger deltans are now wise, they will rather claim they are descendants from Benin kingdom rather than igbo. Biafran agitators also think they can control the niger delta oil by carving out a nation with them. Abba Isaac Morro treatment is still very fresh in their mind.
Exactly

Personally my area trace there route to Benin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Bahose(m): 2:45am On Jun 04, 2021
hansomb:
This show how important the Niger Delta is to Nigeria. This is power not one albino shouting up and down with empty brain and threats. Southwest and Southsouth are the real economy power house of Nigeria.
we know yorubas when they speak one day it will all end just very soon.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Bahose(m): 2:51am On Jun 04, 2021
ChristineC:
awon we igbos and we niger deltans. find better jobs and leave rabble rousing to teens.
we know them when they talk children of Lucifer, let me continue to remind them that majority of Delta's are igbos ifeanyi ekowa the governor is an Igbo man he always tell yorubas but look other side. It will all end very soon.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 3:10am On Jun 04, 2021
AS YOU CAN SEE VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by hslbroker2(m): 3:14am On Jun 04, 2021
booscy:
Now the real GOVERNMENT Ekpemuopulo Tompolo has spoken.
this guy get some balls under his pant, government is government anyway, I know is not is mother and father that name him government, na him boys give am that name, na guy name
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by hslbroker2(m): 3:16am On Jun 04, 2021
chaloskyx:
AS YOU CAN SEE VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY LANGUAGEE THEY UNDERSTAND
no, it is because this is a lawless nation, there many people like him serving lifetime jail terms in america, their parents even disown them.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by zolajpower: 3:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

He knows if Niger Delta Avengers begin blowing up pipeline 30 out of 36 state won't have one Kobo to pay civil servants or politicians... Market women would go broke and dollar to naira would reach 2000 naira to dollar

I bet he went there with a fat cheque in millions of dollars to beg, he might even postratrate behind closed doors

grin cheesy cowards who die many times before their death comes grin
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by puzzlegate(m): 3:46am On Jun 04, 2021
PoloG:
They quickly go beg tompolo but they kill igbos anytime they try to chestbeat becuase they know they don't have anything to offer nigeria grin grin grin
continue typing RUBBISH ! The highest gas reserve is in Biafra land.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Yankee101: 3:47am On Jun 04, 2021
It's not ipob or fulani bandits that can cripple nigeria...na Niger deta men!
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Yankee101: 3:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Hypocrites
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by puzzlegate(m): 3:51am On Jun 04, 2021
SPENCERD:
When we speak the federal government quakes. Deltans don't to make empty threat like her noisy neighbors.
say what you like, we Delta Igbos are full BIAFRANS. It's unthinkable to belong anywhere else.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Yankee101: 3:57am On Jun 04, 2021
In the US oil is not a big deal. Individuals own oil wells outright. You just pay taxes. Until we begin to use our brain in nigeria (some fintech guys have started making waves here) there will never be development

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by puzzlegate(m): 3:58am On Jun 04, 2021
SirBunky85:
this is to tell you that the south south holds the key to Biafra advancement. Once the south south sneezes, the fg shivers ,unlike kanu and his minions ranting up&down
AND What is your own contribution ? .....to stay on social media running commentary ?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by brandsoncharlie: 4:01am On Jun 04, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Violence is the only language our politicians understand
Not when nothing is on the table. grin
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by puzzlegate(m): 4:07am On Jun 04, 2021
SirBunky85:
I just stated the truth. We(Igbos)always overestimate ourselves and look down on others even when we all know that we have nothing to hold the fg to Ransome like the south south does.yet,we keep insulting Niger deltans telling them that we don't need them in our biafran struggle.it's been over two months kanu started ranting and declaring war on the fg yet the fg no send am.instead, they sent army to neutralise any nonsense from the ESN/ipob but,just within 5 days of a silent ultimatum by the south south, the fg came begging.is the difference not clear enough for even the blind to see?
Stop typing RUBBISH. Why are you talking like a kid ? How did KANU declear war against Nigeria ? Why is it you people have no single truth in your mouth ? Continue deceiving your conscience. But you know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Nigeriadondie1: 4:09am On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
Don't mind them. But on a serious note. If someone like Tompolo gives you a warning in his right, who are you to do otherwise?
Is he god?
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by puzzlegate(m): 4:11am On Jun 04, 2021
SirBunky85:
na u sabi.every sane mind knows that the fg always try to assuage the Niger deltans once they threaten to blow up oil pipelines than us(igbos who has nothing tangible to threaten the fg with
So what point have you made now ? Childish argument !
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 04, 2021
SirBunky85:
I just stated the truth. We(Igbos)always overestimate ourselves and look down on others even when we all know that we have nothing to hold the fg to Ransome like the south south does.yet,we keep insulting Niger deltans telling them that we don't need them in our biafran struggle.it's been over two months kanu started ranting and declaring war on the fg yet the fg no send am.instead, they sent army to neutralise any nonsense from the ESN/ipob but,just within 5 days of a silent ultimatum by the south south, the fg came begging.is the difference not clear enough for even the blind to see?

Yet Buhari issued a civil war threat. Oga go and rest you are not igbo. Even in the south east there are oil Wells and facilities. Akpabio going to see Tompolo is not out of FG being scared about his threats it is simply to buy him over and settle him. The whole threats from Tompolo was a covert way of getting FG to settle him. Mark my words you will not hear anything again about the fact that NDDC has no board.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 4:27am On Jun 04, 2021
Lol but good question... First you have to understand instability, chaos and bad economy is what oyinbo man want from Nigeria or any country in Africa, even south america, Asia or russia... Why?... Because they control us better when things not working for us, they have access to our economy when things not working for us like flies to shit... Ask yourself why federal goverment no close or freeze tompolos account all this while?... Because his money is all banked overseas and guess why oyinbo man or countries are quiet?... Because all African leaders or criminals have billions of dollars they stole banked overseas.... why rock the boat oyinbo man would say when everything is in their favour?...if they rock the boat Nigerian political thieves will start taking their money from these oyinbo banks... The funny thing is oyinbo will never give back the money in their banks even if Abacha was alive today.

Do you know how much to get a Cyprus citizenship for instance?... It cost as much as Tompolo expensive car.

Tompolo is living like king in the swamp...guess what he lives by the Atlantic ocean and trust me it's luxury where he is at.

Buhari wanted to go at him and it was just wash wash no mark, but you know by now Buhari is clueless... Tompolo is smart to stay low because all this while his account is clocking millions every month because he is living life like Pope and no let the word swamp or Creek confuse you... He is getting good looking women massaging him everyday, woman that fly first class to London and new York for shopping based on payments from tompolo... I say this because I know one of his women not personally but Factually.

The government cannot go to Creek because they will loose bodies... Even america with all the modern weapons could not stand Vietnamese with cutlass in the creeks for lack of a better word... Buhari the Fulani cow knows even if they start something in the creeks oil production will stop and it means no money to share amongst his fulani people.

Tompolo is not a ghost... Afterall no be senator or minister they go do meeting with am now?

Sorry for the long story but as far as things remain like this all Nigerian politicians and thieves can fly any how to oyinbo countries as these oyinbo countries depend on our stolen money (for instance you know how much is a first class ticket to London or us on ba or Delta?... A few thousand dollars...Now imagine how much these airlines make from first class ticket between their countries and Nigeria?.. even a flight full of passengers from London to liverpool does not make the cost of 10 first class tickets and this is only an elementary example I dey give you).

To tell you the truth even if Abacha was alive today he would not be able to withdraw $10000 from his foreign account without some oyinbo man there approving it but he Abacha could have been able to buy a $5 million dollar house in oyinbo land in one second because he is investing in thier economy.

See Libya ghadafi and Zimbabwe Mugabe... As soon as they say Bleep oyinbo and let's keep our money and wealth in Africa they were castigated and wiped off...to my closing point we are still advanced slaves doing oyinbo man's bidding but we not know what's going on.

tosinhtml:

Hello please I have a question if you would care to answer. Now this Tompolo, how does he travel abroad. Does he use submarines or what?

If he flies planes, it means the government can easily find out where he his. So hoes he even get to leave a certain place.

Secondly, where exactly does Tompolo live? Does he also sleep in the creeks and the dirts like the rest of the militants, how is it that the government cannot find out his whereabouts?

For example, Ayiri mixes well with Comedians & comes out to play, but Tompolo is like a ghost. I don't understand his lifestyle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 4:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Lol... I've spent over 95% of my live there and I'm in 40s... It's only in ijaw land I hear the word I'm very loyal sir... It's only in ijaw land if you take someone that does not have a car to car wash to eat and drink that they will call you sir and tell you they are very loyal....it's only in ijaw land all politicians there have 3 or more wives...it's only in ijaw land that non ijaw people almost run all the small business because young ijaw men are lazy and all into politics while most of thier women spend their time from hotel to hotel.

Oh by the way almost all the hotels in ijaw land are owned by ijaw men as that's the only business dem know after they steal money from the people.

To close there are good and decent people everywhere but the indecent ones are plentiful in ijaw land.

Dangerousboy:
You know nothing about ijaw people my friend, just shut up and stop displaying ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by deltateam: 4:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio has landed in Oporoza, headquarters of Gbaramatu kingdom see revered warlord, High Chief Government Oweizide Ekpemupolo, popularly known as Tompolo.

The minister’s visit is inline with the seven days ultimatum issued to him and the federal government by Tompolo, to constitute a substantive board for the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.

Tompolo had warned that failure to inaugurate a board for the commission would lead to the total shutdown of oil facilities in the region, which will in turn cripple the economy of the country.

The former lawmaker was received by the Deputy Governor of Delta state, Barr Kingsley Otuaro and his younger brother, Chief Dennis Otuaro at the Osubi Airport, Warri en route to Oporoza.

See photos of Akpabio’s landing at the Osubi Airport, Warri, Delta state.

Source: https://dailyreportng.com/breaking-akpabio-arrives-gbaramatu-to-beg-tompolo-over-ultimatum/

It's unfortunate and shameful that Nigerian government can't be held responsible to discharge it's duties without the threat of violence. Look at ASUU for instance, they can't even guarantee it's education system despite students paying school fees. They can't ensure pensioners are paid on time despite deducting the pension during their active years.

I don't want to conclude that this country is a failed state already. APC keep blaming PDP after over 6 years in power. Vuhari step down, he said "No". Okay do your duties, he went and opened all Northern borders and extended invitation to all fulanis all over the world to the supper.

Of course they came from failed states like Chad, Niger, Libya etc and they can only give what they have, an equally failed state. I weep for my country. cry

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by emapeteum(m): 5:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Am just wondering how Nigerians celebrate (most comment here) evil when its their own. Even if this government is evil, must we celebrate Tompolo. A criminal who hide under the umbrella of fighting for the good of the Niger delta,where majority of the educated youth are unemployed. Militant ruled this country when GEJ was in power, now killer herdsmen are in charge, what next after 2023?celebrating evil because of one evil is appalling and such a society can never move forward.
Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Dangerousboy(m): 5:17am On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol... I've spent over 95% of my live there and I'm in 40s... It's only in ijaw land I hear the word I'm very loyal sir... It's only in ijaw land if you take someone that does not have a car to car wash to eat and drink that they will call you sir and tell you they are very loyal....it's only in ijaw land all politicians there have 3 or more wives...it's only in ijaw land that non ijaw people almost run all the small business because young ijaw men are lazy and all into politics while most of thier women spend their time from hotel to hotel.

Oh by the way almost all the hotels in ijaw land are owned by ijaw men as that's the only business dem know after they steal money from the people.

To close there are good and decent people everywhere but the indecent ones are plentiful in ijaw land.

what you just described is the average Nigerian behaviour. There's nothing unique there sir.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 5:26am On Jun 04, 2021
booscy:
Now the real GOVERNMENT Ekpemuopulo Tompolo has spoken.
Tompolo farts the big fly answered present unlike one yeye kanu this is putting his people in harms way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.