Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing (50052 Views)

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / VIDEO: Tunde Bakare – Why I Will Be The President After Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by otunbakolawole(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Who be this lalasticalala?
Cholls:
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Nshi man, muscle pull don hold all of una to occupy Nigerian,shekeleke leg, make all of una get out abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by tunary(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2021
NiceCeSi:
I'm ashamed doing this but I have no choice at the moment. My mom is recovering from surgery underwent and she's under my care and have no money to at least give her food and drugs according to doctor. Help us please. God knows I'm passing through a lot.

A/C No: 30.90.414.520 First bank

Any amount will go a long way please. God bless you all.
So sorry about that. what is the account full names?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Angrygoat: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2021
Tunde has always been a confused man,I'm so damn sure he a big hypocrite in reality. Using relgion and bible as cover up. If you want to scam anyone. Just add God to it. The rest na cashout

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by HRMK: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2021
BUHARI HAS THOSE HE LISTENS TO!ITS THOSE ONES THAT U SHULD AV TALKED WITH!THEY THEN PASS UR MESSAGE TO HIM IE IF THEY APPROVE IT......HAHAHA!!
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Ola17: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2021
Omooba77:
Sighted seunmsg, juman and co here earlier... Won ti Ben Johnson....grin grin grin

All they do these days is to speak from both sides of their mouth, especially that Sèun guy. I wonder what people were expecting from Bubu after his first stint as HoS in the 80’s, bearing in mind that he got that position by overthrowing a democratically elected president.

Dem go run tire.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Cherez: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author= post=102347728][/quote]
Dead & rotten meats can't talk anymore
Our darling daddy speakers so useless & pathetic
Evil mongers
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2021
Typical of him, Mr flip flop pastor.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by tnerro1(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Abeg in the next election, let’s not vote for anyone older than Nigeria, they are the cause of all this problems we are in
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by bolacode: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2021
Jihadist Buhari played Taqiyya on baba Bakare smiley
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by istina: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
No matter how the rain beats the leopard it will never change its spots.....

My proverb of the year
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Uchek(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2021
THAT'S why they called SOPHISRICATED slowpoke!

ImmaculateJOE:
How some people went and casted their votes for a well known Dictator and Coup plotter still baffales. Especially our sophisticated brethren.
He even truancated a democratically elected government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Omooba77: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2021
Ola17:

All they do these days is to speak from both sides of their mouth, especially that Sèun guy. I wonder what people were expecting from Bubu after his first stint as HoS in the 80’s, bearing in mind that he got that position by overthrowing a democratically elected president.

Dem go run tire.
Passport is not even easy to come by now grin grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Ola17: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2021
Omooba77:

Passport is not even easy to come by now grin grin

grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by femifemi1(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2021
Omooba77:
The man has hearing issue, but they all knew before selling us this bad market.

This is not a matter of the ear, but that of the heart. If the heart is good it will accommodate what the ear hears. Remember that the word ear comes from the word heart.

We need a man with a good heart, and he would be able to accommodate those who say good or bad about him.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by aviara: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Buhari used and dumped you. Isn't it funny to expect a miracle from the same military rulers who plundered this country and took us backward.

You supported a bigot and frustrated a patriot in the run off to 2015 general elections. The seed you sow is already yielding fruits of destruction, agitation, frustration and poverty all over the country.

You once said you can't criticise Buhari openly because he is your friend, so keep your explanations to yourself
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by aviara: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:
Tinubu and Yoruba elites obviously made a bad bet, assuming Jonathan had carried the Yoruba leadership along buhari would have never smelt power, but it is what it is, and the wisest thing they can do is to make good with the situation at hand.

Yoruba leaders said Good luck Jonathan was bad so they supported Buhari just to score a political point even though they knew that Buhari was a bad option. Yoruba's betrayed the rest of the south
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by aviara: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
In 2012 you led a protest against the then president Jonathan tagged "Save Nigeria" but now things are even worse under Buhari, all you can do is "discuss"? Where is your protesting skill and where is the "Save Nigeria group"?
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by sojfarm: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Does it matter?

Who still discusses with the dead?

Just confirm to us, the last time you discuss with him before his death. No discussion with the dead baba. We are not children!!!
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by aviara: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tzar:
I am curious to know why Pastor Bakare waited til this time to tell us this story. This close to 2023 election is the right time abi?
I hate manipulation, and that is what I sense here. Why are you tactically dissociating from Buhari now?

Sincerely speaking you just said what's on my mind. Sometime ago he said Buhari is his friend so he can't criticise him publicly. He wanted Buhari to perform well to justify his 2012 protest at Ojota and endorsing Buhari as the better candidate in 2015. He is saying this to fool and manipulate us. He doesn't seem to have the courage to tell Buhari that his govt is a colossal failure

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by aviara: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
yommen:

What are you saying. If a deal goes bad, won't you change your mind? Oga, think now! Do you still eat a soup you cooked with so much money but unfortunately is now spoilt? Do you continue to roll with people who you once trusted but betrayed you? You people always talk as if you know it all.

The point here is, anyone whose choice and judgements created problem was not wise and respect the person who saw what you couldn't see. Changing your mind about Buhari can't undo the myriad of problems already created and the lives lost can't be regained
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by aviara: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Bakare is confused. History will remember Osinbajo as a loyal and believer of better Nigeria. What he did when he was acting, how he kept the country together while he was away, will will never forget that. The best VP we ever had.

I disagree with you. He is part of this govt and shares in the blame 100%. A VP that engaged in vote buying in election year under the guise of "tradermoni", he is saddled with the responsibility of steering the economy upward but has steered it downwards with highest inflation, highest debts, highest poverty rate, highest currency devaluation. He was also promoting RUGA even when herders were on rampage. I expected him to have long resigned if he wasn't support of this evil govt. But since he is still Buhari and has kept mute in the face all the evils brought on us by this govt, he is an accomplice and he can never be exonerated.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by JohnSin97: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
aviara:

Yoruba leaders said Good luck Jonathan was bad so they supported Buhari just to score a political point even though they knew that Buhari was a bad option. Yoruba's betrayed the rest of the south
j

And Jonathan betrayed Yoruba's when he sidelined the same Yoruba's who helped him to power.
And igbos have been betraying the south by their support of north leaders since 1970-1999.
Spare me the bvllshit, the "south" doesn't exist and southern unity is simply a pipe dream.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Bibors(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
He should resign with what is going on.
His silence is suspect.
TheRareGem1:

Bakare is confused. History will remember Osinbajo as a loyal and believer of better Nigeria. What he did when he was acting, how he kept the country together while he was away, will will never forget that. The best VP we ever had.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Omahleigh(f): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
tunary:
So sorry about that. what is the account full names?

They have scammed you, congrats
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by Omahleigh(f): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Curious345:
Can I send you recahege card ? Drop your number

Congratulations, you have been scammed
Re: Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing by mindtricks: 1:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/03/why-i-stopped-discussing-president-buhari%E2%80%94pastor-bakare

What a shame, these presumed intellects never saw it coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malika Haqq And Ajimobi's Photo Got People Talking / Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets Masai Ujiri, President Of Toronto Raptors In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.