Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing (8469 Views)

My Relationship Is About Crashing / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2021
maasoap:

Two contradictory statements in one post.
cheesy
Oxymoron

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Ekugbeh(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:
I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. Honestly he's such a sweet guy and every lady's dream man. We're both course mates in the same university. We love each other and have pledged to get married after graduation. I'm a very beautiful lady as there's no day gone by without a toaster.

Because of financial difficulties, I took a job in a club as a waitress and recently, secretary to my boss... combining both work. I go to meeting with my boss to plan for the organisation of the club and I do come late and sometimes I sleep over.

My boyfriend reprimanded me for late nights and I told him that he's not my father and should not try to control me. He is so jealous!!
But the truth is he doesn't hide anything from me. Throughout the lockdown he was there for me.

I don't like the work but it's the only way to get by since my parents are not helping and my boyfriend is a student too.

How do I convince him that I love him and I will not cheat on him?

He doesn't want me to do the work neither do I. But we can't help it.

Please your opinion matters a lot to me as it will help me manage my situation. I don't want to lose him.
jus imagine, I am ur boyfriend, I complain of ur late nights and all you could say is 'you can't control me, cos u re not my father' so if I can't control u now, is it wen we re married, that's wen I can control u. Aunty, go and speak with ur man than looking for sentimental suggestions of which u will possibly get but trust me u will destroy ur good relationship because of little trivial issues like this
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by tellwisdom: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2021
You are very beautiful; to who??
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by tradepunter: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2021
GeneralPula:
As a waitress, you’ll soon be having clients..

Surely, you’ll cheat on him. There’s no 2 ways about it..

You’ll after sometime quit the waitress job and focus on your clients..

Then you’ll round it up by having a profile on badoo..

This I have seen !

That's very true because back then when I clubbed this good girl waitress was always been hit on by every guy.

But she kinda had a respect for me like no other maybe it was because of the money used for drinks and composure..

We ended up having a fling despite she letting me know she had a guy..

Whole point is women will be women, they are wired for protection and to be cared for.

So I believed she saw that in me cuz I was older and already working and she was just entering final year.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by BBBmall25: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your boyfriend is not just an insecure scumbag who is unappreciative of the lenghts you're willing to displease yourself and go to so as not to put a financial strain on him, he is also emotionally colour blind not to see all the red flags that show that you are an undercover whoore whose kpekus is being shared.

The first red flag here is that you are doing a job you don't like just because of the money.
This means you have the propensity to compromise on your standards.

Experience has also taught us that ladies who get their validation from the number of toasters they get spread their legs faster than a baby vulture learning to fly because for them, it is an honour to be even considered desirable.

So as a very beautiful lady who is sure to get a new toaster every single day, it is almost impossible for you to convince me that your boss, the man who is your source of income; the same one who upgraded you from waitress to personal secretary is yet to see the "assets" those other toasters see in you.
(This is me not even wanting to take into cognizance the things male club owners do to their female staff.)

So except you have a Master's degree in Hospitality Management or you are a consultant in Project Management, I am yet to see what other qualification asides an available kpekus that will bring about a female secretary's late night meetings with her boss over the smooth operations of a club; a meeting that will necessitate brainstorming till very late in the night and ends up making them sleep over at work.

Anyone who has been to a club knows that only two things happen in a club; debauchery and more debauchery. Just being in that environment is enough to damage your moral compass.
So a lady who knows she is beautiful and has broken her standard for money will do it again and again. If not for the money, maybe just to sustain her boss's financial favours or appreciate him for promoting her from waiter to his secretary.

And for the information of the naive, there is no human in the world who is incapable of cheating. The only ones who are yet to cheat are the ones that do not have either or both of the following;
i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.

You are not cheating on your boyfriend, the fool is the one cheating himself by being over-protective of the integrity of your kpekus, I only wish he knew that at the extent you've gotten to now, even a big sized padlock and two soldering machines won't keep it shut.

Over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.
my real man! So much material on head master
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by temitope27(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:
I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. Honestly he's such a sweet guy and every lady's dream man. We're both course mates in the same university. We love each other and have pledged to get married after graduation. I'm a very beautiful lady as there's no day gone by without a toaster.

Because of financial difficulties, I took a job in a club as a waitress and recently, secretary to my boss... combining both work. I go to meeting with my boss to plan for the organisation of the club and I do come late and sometimes I sleep over.

My boyfriend reprimanded me for late nights and I told him that he's not my father and should not try to control me. He is so jealous!!
But the truth is he doesn't hide anything from me. Throughout the lockdown he was there for me.

I don't like the work but it's the only way to get by since my parents are not helping and my boyfriend is a student too.

Please your opinion matters a lot to me as it will help me manage my situation. I don't want to lose him.
my dear, na olosho dey do that kind job, if u truly love your boyfriend leave that job immediately, cos last last very soon u go still lose ur job cos ur oga will wan Bleep you and if you no gree na to send u away

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Ishilove: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2021
3Dee:
My ex used to work in an hotel as a waitress, then she became a supervisor. The temptations were just too much for me to bear. There was a day a guy came from abroad and gave her 1k dollars about 350k naira then just to sleep with her. She immediately called me and told me. Of course I told her to reject it but I noticed she was never broke, her salary was 40k but she was making like times 3 of that amount(she said tips from customers for being a fine girl).
The last straw that broke the camel's back was the day she told me her manager called her in the middle of the night that the guest house he wanted to sleep wasn't taken care of and that she should come immediately to inspect it. She went there with a clean mind but when she got there manager wanted to pounce on her. She told me she had to beg her way out and the next day she resigned. I doubt if anything didn't happen sha, because she was bent on arresting the guy.
Last last, I took it upon myself to look for a decent job for her, I started applying for jobs and she got the one she's still doing till now.
Now the problem is that her bosses too wants to chop her. Why are guys in corporate environment always like this self�
So why is she an ex?
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by habsman(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:

Are you a bread that toaster are toasting you?
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by 3Dee(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Ishilove:

So why is she an ex?

We were dating when all these happened.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Ishilove: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2021
3Dee:

We were dating when all these happened.
What caused the breakup?
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by starbn(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your boyfriend is not just an insecure scumbag who is unappreciative of the lenghts you're willing to displease yourself and go to so as not to put a financial strain on him, he is also emotionally colour blind not to see all the red flags that show that you are an undercover whoore whose kpekus is being shared.

The first red flag here is that you are doing a job you don't like just because of the money.

Experience has also taught us that ladies who get their validation from the number of toasters they get spread their legs faster than a baby vulture learning to fly because for them, it is an honour to be even considered desirable.

So as a very beautiful lady who is sure to get a new toaster every single day, it is almost impossible for you to convince me that your boss, the man who is your source of income; the same one who upgraded you from waitress to personal secretary is yet to see the "assets" those other toasters see in you.
(This is me not even wanting to take into cognizance the things male club owners do to their female staff.)

So except you have a Master's degree in Hospitality Management or you are a consultant in Project Management, I am yet to see what other qualification asides an available kpekus that will bring about a female secretary's late night meetings with her boss over the smooth operations of a club; a meeting that will necessitate brainstorming till very late in the night and ends up making them sleep over at work.

Anyone who has been to a club knows that only two things happen in a club; debauchery and more debauchery. Just being in that environment is enough to damage your moral compass.
So a lady who knows she is beautiful and has broken her standard for money will do it again and again. If not for the money, maybe just to sustain her boss's financial favours or appreciate him for promoting her from waiter to his secretary.

And for the information of the naive, there is no human in the world who is incapable of cheating. The only ones who are yet to cheat are the ones that do not have either or both of the following;
i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.

You are not cheating on your boyfriend, the fool is the one cheating himself by being over-protective of the integrity of your kpekus, I only wish he knew that at the extent you've gotten to now, even a big sized padlock and two soldering machines won't keep it shut.

See finish.
I wish this some will take time to download your comment here.
You have summarized this post

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by whytediamond(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2021
SavageBoy:

Baba is about to unleash something grin

Unleash, he did grin

NwaAmaikpe is a legend stout.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by officialmario(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Fulanibandit:
Leaf your poor boyfriend alone, come meet a rich fulani bandits like me. We Fulanis have steal all Najeiriah money and we have very dirty thin long uncircumcised diseased díck that will satisfy you walahi. Yarinya come I go Bleep me Fulani bandits after I finish fucking 3 cows. We Fulanis only work in Nigeria is bandits, killer herdsmen, kidnapping, killing, stealing and to distribute free gonorrhea to Nigeria women. I pay you 1m and give you gonorrhea and staphylocookie to enjoy ya life, shege!

Just be assured that you and your fellow bandit will die a painful death.bastard
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by DarkandHandsome(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2021
You're an elder sir
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by GhostWisperer: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

There a few who have both on a regular and didn't cheat.

You spoilt your factual position with that dumb generalisation.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Made619(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2021
Ishilove:

If you call that crap he wrote up there wisdom, then you need to pray to God for wisdom
k
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by SmellingAnus(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your boyfriend is not just an insecure scumbag who is unappreciative of the lenghts you're willing to displease yourself and go to so as not to put a financial strain on him, he is also emotionally colour blind not to see all the red flags that show that you are an undercover whoore whose kpekus is being shared..
cheesy @ the emboldened
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by generationz(f): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2021
prezidob:

But you are the same "brother" who was screaming about 1 million boys in 2020? Lol

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2021
That job doesn't not go with relationship,one day vip will come to your club he will request for you to fuxck,u will fuxck him no way because is very very important person,that's why good girls don't do the job.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by bukatyne(f): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2021
This OP reminds me of when I just finished NYSC and the hotel besides our house released vacancy for a cook and waiter/ another role.

I gathered courage to tell my mum I wanted to apply after reading aspire to perspire ndi start from somewhere grin

After giving me a withering look for a few minutes and wondering where she got it wrong in my upbringing, the thought disappeared from my head forever and my brain went to default settings wink

Summary of my story: some jobs are not benefitting for a decent person.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by nelson7777: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
first off, you have an olosho job no man worth his worth would tolerate. If I were him , I would leave you the moment you accent the job. I won't even talk to you.

If you work in a club and could pass the night there, you're already an olosho or an olosho in waiting.

[b]Secondly there's no future between you and your man. Course mates? Hahahaha.

I totally disagree, with the bolded
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Let me get something right, there is no place of work where you won't get sexual harassment, sexual advances etc. How you make use of your moral values is what count. Two hotels I have worked for (Echelon Heights Hotel and Swiss Spirit Hotel & Suites all in PH). We have ladies who won't get down with you even with the right amount of money. Though they were also ladies who mess around.
Unless you started acting up, with no respect for him, he should be mature enough to let you fend for yourself or take up the responsibility which I doubt, he can put his money where his mouth belongs.
Again communication is the key, and also know the direction of the relationship eget why.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i). A reason to.
ii) An opportunity to?

And you have both.

Let me take you on a date.

Bills on me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by GhostWisperer: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2021
nelson7777:

I totally disagree, with the bolded
okay. You have a course mate as lover? She will leave you.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by nelson7777: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:
You better run from the idiot ... If you quite working and can finance your education you may drop out never get the opportunity to get the education

He is not an idiot, if he wants her to get " Another Job"
That same job can stop her from finishing school, really think about it
Finance is not the only reason why a "girl" stops her education...
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2021
bukatyne:
This OP reminds me of when I just finished NYSC and the hotel besides our house released vacancy for a cook and waiter/ another role.

I gathered courage to tell my mum I wanted to apply after reading aspire to perspire ndi start from somewhere grin

After giving me a withering look for a few minutes and wondering where she got it wrong in my upbringing, the thought disappeared from my head forever and my brain went to default settings wink

Summary of my story: some jobs are not benefitting for a decent person.

Our society makes it so. Ther are faithful ladies working in hotels. Anyone can mess up anywhere. Know who you are is the key.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Coldshisha: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2021
nelson7777:

He is not an idiot, if he wants her to get " Another Job"
That same job can stop her from finishing school, really think about it
Finance is not the only reason why a "girl" stops her education...

If the emotions of others who claim to love you won't let you become something in life in this trying times then move on, undergraduate love is not worth messing your education and career over.. he might still move on after college

Strippers have boyfriends,
Oloshos have boyfriends
Even Armed robbers do
So what stops a waiter from having one
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by nelson7777: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
okay. You have a course mate as lover? She will leave you.
About 10 of my course mates got married to each other,
Most of them are currently outside the country...
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by nelson7777: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:

If the emotions of others who claim to love you won't let you become something in life in this trying times then move on, undergraduate love is not worth messing your education and career over.. he might still move on after college
We are still saying the same thing, must she work at the " club "
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by nelson7777: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Your FUTURE is more important than a man. Dump him and move on.

Her future must be accomplished, only if she works at the club..
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Coldshisha: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2021
nelson7777:

We are still saying the same thing, must she work at the " club "

No if she provides another source of income for her tuition fees
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing by Jnrprince1(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2021
No money no Tru love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage / A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. / I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.