Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? (30349 Views)

Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Okay
Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Remijuice: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy

Ihatemen:
I hate men

1 Like

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Raymond0008(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Naijaloaded, when tosysne use to drop 10 things about this and that and the site redirect me here in 2014

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Kosoco(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Na explorers carry me come here...... Mynd44 is always mean

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Antoeni(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Your Boyfriend Already knows Who He will Marry, if u like be Wearing His Polo to The Market & be Asking
“ Baby Are We Eating semo or rice tonight ?

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by TotoGame(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2021
X
Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Successkay12(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2021
Wawelexy:
I used to brag about naijaloaded of makinde as the best site in nigeria(tho it was new then), before a friend ask me to check out nairaland. I was a guest for a couple of years cos i was addicted to naijaloaded due to music download. But recently, i was convince that nairaland is another world entirely cos of variety of people u meet and the way they reason and comment.

Thru my Boss. I always see him viewing Nairaland on is tab

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Legendrysailor(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2021
I was making a research on the internet and Google Redirected me to this site. That was in 2013

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Depressed101: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2021
All I want to say is that, I always add nairaland at the back of every question I ask Google in order to get a precise answer...

And also I think nairaland should create an AMA section..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2021
I like to search google for information. Na one funny comment (on google) I follow reach here. I don't joke with laughter. I was redirected to NL.

Moreover, I like how NL is structured unlike many of the blogs (even Ikeji's) with wankyn looks angry.

I'm now a NL addict grin

17 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Nuelito: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2021
I searched for a topic on google and I was redirected to a thread here.

My people,if you need Original Natural Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it

1 Like

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by AmgrayLogistics: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2021
Interesting

Amgray logistics
Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Ytea(f): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2021
200level 2013 on my friend's phone grin. My life never remained the same.

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Romanoff(f): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2021
It was in 2006. I was in my mid teens and my dad had just installed internet on our computer.

I can't remember how I stumbled on it. First Moniker was Kennygee, I had to deactivate it two years ago.

Nairaland done spoil Sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Successkay12(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Wawelexy:
I used to brag about naijaloaded of makinde as the best site in nigeria(tho it was new then), before a friend ask me to check out nairaland. I was a guest for a couple of years cos i was addicted to naijaloaded due to music download. But recently, i was convince that nairaland is another world entirely cos of variety of people u meet and the way they reason and comment.

Thru my Boss. I always see him viewing Nairaland on his tab

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Nkpitime(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2021
When i had of ibori loots, i google search the story and it leads me to nairaland it was from the comments i discovered that the money attached to the story is from Pablo escoba of colombia then I fell in love with nairaland but today is another ball game

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Naybahood(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Omo na literature carry come this site oo. Those days when I reading a story by Flow1759, Zubby and the likes of them.

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Oppy2k2: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2021
A pharmacist friend introduced this platform to me.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Ihatemen(f): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2021
I hate men
Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by frankman365(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Inquisitiveness took me to this site just like so many other sites I have visited.
More importantly, the ASUU strike of that year. Mennn, its been a long time.

I thank God for everything.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by irauf2b: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Through an old woman, she is my neighbor and I saw this platform on her small button phone then with a lot of interesting updates most especially politics my interest

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Christonjnr(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Baba I viewed the site 2011 when I was in SS2.
And I registered the following year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by pafo(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2021
Market nairaland lol! If only you know how many people know about nairaland but have left or rarely visit because Seun has refused to upgrade. Now we on Twitter.

He should also put up a block button so I can block that righteousness guy. I swear he makes my IQ reduxe by 1 with every comment.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by design106: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2021
tongue

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by olisaEze(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Babtunz:

This place should be the frontpage of most Nigerians ( is it Uraniums? grin) on the internet.

Yes it’s Uraniums or Urinaries, whichever floats ur boat.

All diz UAR people sef! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Fidinno(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2021
I got to know about Nairaland Through airtel freebasics in 2015.

First it was strange having a site that gives you all the latest informations you need at your fingertip.

I was a guest for some years before becoming a registered member

Its been fun all the way!.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by Martdc(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2021
The story "The preachers son" by Rock555 brought me here

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by obeycian(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Riplogic:
Couldn't recall exactly how I came to know about the website. But I know I used to visit nairaland and other sites for java games, like donprosperT, sefan.ru, waptrick, wapday, mobile9, getjar...(java and symbian users can relate).

be sincere to bro, you were in search of free browsing tweak but you discovered nairaland instead.�

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2021
I was deep in the forest... doing bush attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Take This Personality Test / Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.