Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? (24277 Views)

5 Things I Have Learned From Working In A One Man Business / What Was The Most Important Lessons You've Learned In Life? / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
A couple of them
Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by joro10: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Keep ya hustle to yaself till u blow

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Kinimajor: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Don’t trust nobody
I don get many friends wen turn enemy
If you hear my story Omo you go weak o

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Cele777: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Never to trust or work with nigerians

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by goody36: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Investing in MBA Forex.I lost 55% of the money I invested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by jclassiq(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Being easy going and gentle as a man, will get you nowhere in a romantic relationship.

You need to be firm.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Pootle: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
SALLYBERRY01:
Share your thoughts and experience let learn from you.

share yours so we can shares ours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by seunny4lif(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari shocked
Change

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by BabaIbo: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Being nice no dey help in a country like Nigeria.

Just be wise!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by OnyeFely: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Never put ur HOPE on anyone, no matter who Learn to discover yourself early enough.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Relationship
Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by kenny5811(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
i learn say school/education na scam... 3yrs afta graduation i still dnt hv a job nd age jst dey increase slowly n steadily... wasted 5yrs studying mech.eng....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Oloniyan(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
I learn how to live in a very hard core way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Lamanii22(f): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
wunmi590:

I do good samaritan and lend or even sometimes gives out money...

But when it's my turn to borrow money from people nah story, they feel because I give out freely, i can't be broke too...

I have learnt to keep my money too even if i have alot to spare

I swearrr. People really find it hard to give you back but won't hesitate to always collect.... I learned the hard way too

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Shuggaa: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Personally have learnt that

Rough and bad guys are very good and caring as a friend,I swear am taking from a guy man view,most of those rough guys on streets were dey cause wahala most atimes na open eye to use survive but when u get close to them up will who dey are,

A Thug nigger once did something for me as a friend i wont forget...

Truly don't judge a book by it cover...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by ndividual: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
That there is a thin but clear difference between someone loving you for who you are versus someone loving you for how you make them feel.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Actions have consequences that sometimes are very far reaching.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Shuggaa: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Simpledude0847:
Don't you ever date ladies in their early 20s. Omo!!!! I wan mad

Those once wer no know wetin dem deh find

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by timefarm(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
No one to help you really.

All naa fake sympathy.
The earlier you know the better

25 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by timefarm(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
R
Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by ManIzHot: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Simpledude0847:
Don't you ever date ladies in their early 20s. Omo!!!! I wan mad

wetn happen to ladies at their early 20s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Aurelius1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pumpkins47:
That I.T is the surest way to make money
Which particular field of IT would you encourage one to go into to be financially independent iwithin the space of 5 to 6 months?
Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by loosecanon50(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed To trust any female or love male again especially in a relationship,

Women never really like each other, they are always in competition for one thing or the other. As for men, true love still exist out there. Even the redpillers will camdan when they see a good woman

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by timefarm(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
wunmi590:

I do good samaritan and lend or even sometimes gives out money...

But when it's my turn to borrow money from people nah story, they feel because I give out freely, i can't be broke too...

I have learnt to keep my money too even if i have alot to spare

This happens to me too.

No one to help when you need it
Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Enchalso: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Never to be broke. You will regret it

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by wunmi590(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lamanii22:

I swearrr. People really find it hard to give you back but won't hesitate to always collect.... I learned the hard way too

Aunty, I don learn to dey keep my money inside my pocket, nah only my family I know now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Frales6(f): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
The moment you broke, everybody including family members give you better space to struggle alone. But once money enter, you turn to favorite

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by wunmi590(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
timefarm:

This happens to me too.

No one to help when you need it

Honestly

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by WycliffeSMB(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kinimajor:
Don’t trust nobody I don get many friends wen turn enemy If you hear my story Omo you go weak o
chaaii
Re: What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? by Simplythebest: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please guys how can i create a trend cus i have something that has been bothering me to share. Just got admission outside the country in europe precisely but unfortunately i can't be able to afford the school fees cus people i hope on disappointed me now i want to sell my 1 plot of land at ikorodu precisely the land is located at Imota inside an estate and people have already started living in that estate. Pls if u are interested in buying the land pls contact me i will be glad cus i don't wanna miss this opportunity. The price of the land is N2.4m and also if u no anywhere i can get a low i don't mind using the land as collateral. Pls help a brother and God will bless you always.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Suffer From Stage Fright - Help / 5 Ways LinkedIn Can Help you Achieve Success in your career. / Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.