Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate (57480 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by grafixdon: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
OfficialDJ:
a car I modded up to 413HP shocked shocked

He carried a car of 272 HP to race because it's an SUV.. Any 2014 highlander you see for sale on jiji and cars45, it's that dude grin

You get bad mouth angry grin grin. I don commont my hands on anything toyota

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Where's that gay boy heavenlybang tongue tongue

That's Eddee's challenger besides my 550. Stop trying to sound bright enough when everything you know is gotten from a simple Google search or YouTube..

You don't know jack about cars, and you should really shut it when car enthusiasts talk..

Aka Google knowledge grin tongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by grafixdon: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Gravatar:

You get time for that guy. The guy just be dropping terms he is clearly clueless about, I have a term for him, boy racer.

I've already said my own here.

Boy racer,

May you kill only yourself, and smash up ONLY your vehicle when you engage in unsafe street races, trying to boost your ego and over compensate for whatever deficiencies you clearly have.

You sef heavenlybang, no be the same W212 550 you get?

When was the last time you street raced a Highlander?

That guy is a wannabe, and his posts on this thread will come back to haunt him, when he's on a hospital bed, or perhaps, dead from a street race.

Don't wish anybody death. You might die before him undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
grafixdon:

You get bad mouth angry grin grin. I don commont my hands on anything toyota
i never intended racing that matchbox...
I was cruising jeje on snail-like speed before the idiot almost removed my fender....that was it...
My fellow UARian tongue

19 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
grafixdon:

Don't wish anybody death. You might die before him undecided
you have the time to pick words with a retarded hermaphrodite...
Don't waste your time..something must kill a man anyways grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by king406(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
This would’ve been a fun thread but you people are raining insults up and down undecided

20 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by speedfreak(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
OfficialDJ:
another mad man on the loose.. grin

A G35 will man handle me? With over 418 HP... YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR DEALER BRO...

IMAGINE EVEN COMPARING A HONDA DC with a 402-hp, 4.6-liter, twin-turbo V-8. You're mad sir
Howdy, nice car you got there, 418hp is no joke but damn that's a very weighty car,in a straight line you'd be unbeatable but if you're in lagos I'd like to put up my 2012 Honda accord v6 6sp MT with a ktuner flash, custom exhaust and a KN CAI, I'm about 70hp short so it should be fair battle, please mail me so we could set something up, I have been looking for a challenge
Ps. How did you arrive at 418hp, since your car isn't stock, how did you arrive at your figure without a dyno?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by dicksonadams(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
tongue
speedfreak:

Howdy, nice car you got there, 418hp is no joke but damn that's a very weighty car,in a straight line you'd be unbeatable but if you're in lagos I'd like to put up my 2012 Honda accord v6 6sp MT with a ktuner flash, custom exhaust and KN ram, I'm about 70hp short so it should be fair battle, please mail me so we could set something up, I have been looking for a challenge
Ps. How did you arrive at 418hp, since your car isn't stock, how did you arrive at your figure without a dyno?

Na this is what I am talking about, you are a beast... I respect u sir

17 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
speedfreak:

Howdy, nice car you got there, 418hp is no joke but damn that's a very weighty car,in a straight line you'd be unbeatable but if you're in lagos I'd like to put up my 2012 Honda accord v6 6sp MT with a ktuner flash, custom exhaust and KN ram, I'm about 70hp short so it should be fair battle, please mail me so we could set something up, I have been looking for a challenge
your car Is no challenge kind Sire grin

The power to weight ratio has been taken care off; so the car is considerably light and has that torquey feel to annihilate cars in its category...
Challenge declined.

And yes; car got an engine Dyno directly....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
dicksonadams:
tongue

Na this is what I am talking about, you are a beast... I respect u sir
this airhead is still lurking around hungry to be noticed grin

I pity you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by mejai(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
dicksonadams:

grin as long as it is street racing, where you guys need to weave through traffic and other car, I repeat a manual dc V6 driven by a mad man can humble you sir

Straight line you will win
In my elements, I could be the mad driver engaging the gears of the v6 grin

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by speedfreak(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
OfficialDJ:
your car Is no challenge kind Sire grin

The power to weight ratio has been taken care off; so the car is considerably light and has that torquey feel to annihilate cars in its category...
Challenge declined.

And yes; car got an engine Dyno directly....
Lol
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by speedfreak(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
OfficialDJ:
embarassed
Apparently you owned or still own of those, I'm sure you know how quick the eight gen is, I didn't say fast it's only a Honda!, but well enjoy your "speed machine" I'm sure there is another RAV4 you'd rather school grin

11 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
speedfreak:
Apparently you owned or still own of those, I'm sure you know how quick the eight gen is, I didn't say fast it's only a Honda!, but well enjoy your "speed machine" I'm sure there is another RAV4 you'd rather school grin
tongue

Nah.

I can't waste my PMS on Toyota cars again.
Bring me a beemer, then I'd know you mean business

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by diportivo: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
una wey craze for this nairaland don pass 100% undecided

an invitation to race was not turned down and una dey bash the guy?

i know say e be like underlying condition been dey b4 but una for allow us enjoy the narrative small na grin

wahala for who dey use kia rio o tongue

29 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Smithkline200: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Wow!!!!

A simple theead that would enlighten or entertain has turn an insult hub.

Smh....

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
diportivo:
una wey craze for this nairaland don pass 100% undecided

an I.votation to race was not turned down and una dey bash the guy?

i know say e be like underlying condition been dey b4 but una for allow us enjoy the narrative small na grin

wahala for who dey use kia rio o tongue
bash who? grin

Me wey be 10 man squad in 1? grin
Mtcheeeew

14 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Smithkline200:
Wow!!!!

A simple theead that would enlighten or entertain has turn an insult hub.

Smh....

you were obviously entertained grin

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by mbembe: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Op l share same affinity you have for Benz. There is something very unique about the Star brand ! But you see this talk about drag racing. Don’t try that with a mad man driving Infinity q45 2005 model. E get why!!

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by slex(m): 4:08am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I was cruising round town slowly with my car, before i knew it, a 2014 toyota highlander came screeching with high speed, almost scraping my fender... angry

If it was an old man I could have let it slide, but alas; it was a young guy with beards feeling funky...

Thankfully it was a clear and smooth road.

I put my cls in sports 2( it’s an airmatic), gassed down the throttle pedal, and i was on grin cheesy The idiot was gasping for air. I flew pass him after he must have exhausted every power the toyota lowlander got.
He played catch up till we reached a traffic point.....
We were head to head together, and the only thing that stopped us was the red light. As soon as it turned green; we both hit the throttle, and as expected, my car was far gone before his could pick up enough power..
Toyota car users are the most uncouth set of airheads on the Highway, and I’m glad I taught that dunce a lesson.

Maybe he'd sell his car and get a 2008 c-300 grin

Just maybe..

I attached a random highlander from Google to depict the car I was racing with...
Truly ; mercedes benz and others....

My cls pic 2 cool

Toyota users in Lagos think there cars na Ferrari. I always embarrass them.

Especially those ones driving Camry muscle and corolla sports. For their mind, sports na sport car. Lol.

I dust them all the time almost every Sunday morning.

TODAY I will continue

29 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by slex(m): 4:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Fun thread, wondering how insults came in. It's all cruise people, nothing so serious.

8 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 5:05am On Jun 06, 2021
slex:

Especially those ones driving Camry muscle and corolla sports. For their mind, sports na sport car. Lol.

TODAY I will continue
carry on bud!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 5:08am On Jun 06, 2021
mbembe:
Op l share same affinity you have for Benz. There is something very unique about the Star brand ! But you see this talk about drag racing. Don’t try that with a mad man driving Infinity q45 2005 model. E get why!!
here we go again.

Ughhh...
That Nissan shitbox has 340 horsepower.
My car came stock with 402HP. I Modded up to 418.
Power to weight ratio has been taken care of, so purlllease.. That car would be DUSTED. They're not in the same category man

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I was cruising round town slowly with my car, before i knew it, a 2014 toyota highlander came screeching with high speed, almost scraping my fender... angry

If it was an old man I could have let it slide, but alas; it was a young guy with beards feeling funky...

Thankfully it was a clear and smooth road.

I put my cls in sports 2( it’s an airmatic), gassed down the throttle pedal, and i was on grin cheesy The idiot was gasping for air. I flew pass him after he must have exhausted every power the toyota lowlander got.
He played catch up till we reached a traffic point.....
We were head to head together, and the only thing that stopped us was the red light. As soon as it turned green; we both hit the throttle, and as expected, my car was far gone before his could pick up enough power..
Toyota car users are the most uncouth set of airheads on the Highway, and I’m glad I taught that dunce a lesson.

Maybe he'd sell his car and get a 2008 c-300 grin

Just maybe..

I attached a random highlander from Google to depict the car I was racing with...
Truly ; mercedes benz and others....

My cls pic 2 cool

Pls can i see and admire your engine bay plss? cool smiley

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2021
kingreign:

Pls can i see and admire your engine bay plss? cool smiley
OfficialDJ:
I've kept the car off for body work and some suspension service..
I've attached a prototype on how the car will look like when finished..
My love for white eh grin
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by diportivo: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2021
slex:

TODAY I will continue

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by nurey(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
here we go again.

Ughhh...
That Nissan shitbox has 340 horsepower.
My car came stock with 402HP. I Modded up to 418.
Power to weight ratio has been taken care of, so purlllease.. That car would be DUSTED. They're not in the same category man

Horse power isn't a yard stick for speed or Acceleration there are many factors associated with it.
A stock Honda civic Si coupe with K24A8 engine would keep up with you in a drag race (straight line) and when it comes to a circuit race you will never beat a civic Si whether there is traffic or not.

Your CLS550 has a very good 0 to 62mph and a respectable quarter mile for all that weight I am afraid there is no stock everyday vehicle that will keep up with such machine. Respect sir. Except maybe the Infiniti QX80.

7 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2021
nurey:

Horse power isn't a yard stick for speed or Acceleration there are many factors associated with it.
A stock Honda civic Si coupe with K24A8 engine would keep up with you in a drag race (straight line) and when it comes to a circuit race you will never beat a civic Si whether there is traffic or not.

Your CLS550 has a very good 0 to 62mph and a respectable quarter mile for all that weight I am afraid there is no stock everyday vehicle that will keep up with such machine. Respect sir. Except maybe the Infiniti QX80.
another one...
Do you understand that this car is modded?

Stop saying what you don't know.
An SI keep up with who? With its measly 205 stock HP grin

Bro, stop....

If you're bringing the weight argument, I've completely removed the back seats, Gutted the interior; removed the interior trim, carpeting.

I have the lightest rims and tyres to make the car as fast as possible, with custom fire exhaust...

I've invested heavily in this car, and I know cars that can give it a beating. I haven't raced one yet all the same undecided

18 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
another one...
Do you understand that this car is modded?

Stop saying what you don't know.
An SI keep up with who? With its measly 205 stock HP grin

Bro, stop....

If you're bringing the weight argument, I've completely removed the back seats, Gutted the interior; removed the interior trim, carpeting.

I have the lightest rims and tyres to make the car as fast as possible, with custom fire exhaust...

I've invested heavily in this car, and I know cars that can give it a beating. I haven't raced one yet all the same undecided
Stop making noise. Which mod?
Mod fire!
Lies and lies.

16 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2021
kingreign:

Stop making noise. Which mod?
Mod fire!
Lies and lies.
continue ranting with your 1999 Nissan...
I don't have time for nitw.its.

15 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by kingreign(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
another mad man on the loose.. grin

A G35 will man handle me? With over 418 HP... YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR DEALER BRO...

IMAGINE EVEN COMPARING A HONDA DC with a 418-hp, 4.6-liter, twin-turbo V-8. You're mad sir
You're a liar!
Not everyone is a baby that you'd gather and give 1 sweet then start telling them fabbles and lies.

Turbo ko, turbine ni!

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How Driving Through Water Affects Cars / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.